So I just looked at the "evidence" into pizzagate

So I just looked at the "evidence" into pizzagate.

......are you fucking kidding me?

No really, is this supposed to be a joke and I'm missing it? Because if there are people out there who really and truly believe there's a child sex scandal based on some inconspicuous email conversations, then all hope of you ever becoming contributing members of society is lost.

Take a look at your life right now and ask yourself if inventing anti-liberal propaganda is worth the credibility of the entire conservative movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/722037/Max-Spiers-investigated-US-military-paedophile-ring-Presido-suspicious-death
educate-yourself.org/tg/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
midland.agency/
walterpearce.info/
archive.is/98Ned
archive.is/T3ich
carlosslim.com/biografia_ing.html
investopedia.com/articles/managing-wealth/042516/what-carlos-slims-portfolio-looks-pep.asp
grubhub.com
youtu.be/qXFMVnRV4xU?t=4m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For something thats totally fake, Mainstream media everywhere is sure doing a lot to discredit this story "pizzagate" without citing any of the claims being made. The reaction is stunning; Instead of going over WHY these claims are ridiculous, they just give scoff at a generalized synopsis without exploring any background. They love to tout this new propaganda catchphrase "fake news".

The really disgusting thing in my eyes is that this is a serious topic. I don't know how you talk about child rape so lightly, like it doesn't exist or has never occurred in high levels of power.

So for the sake of argument, lets say pizzagate is totally unfounded and not real. The way to ACTUALLY disprove this would be to highlight each claim and explain why its wrong. Another smart thing to do is give a disclosure, like "child rape is a very serious thing we don't take lightly; If this was true, it would be very important to investigate". They don't even do that; Its this nervous reactionary response: "THIS IS RIDICULOUS, this is the problem with internet free speech, people can just go online and make up "fake news." Ok, so prove why its fake. If its so ridiculous, explain why. They don't do any sort of digging, just surface level "PEDOPHILIA CULT OMG, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?? PIZZA LOL" bullshit smear tactics. Yeah of course it sounds ridiculous, why do you think everyone is spooked out? Why is pizzagate the number 1 trending story you're trying to bury?

The mud slinging days are over. Your hero Edward Bernays couldn't have predicted how effective the internet would be. I don't think this story is going away, and to nervously try to pretend like its bullshit and unfounded without ANY context is the biggest mistake they could make. People are going to want to understand what this is, and the reason you can't go over the claims made are because THEY ARE INCENDIARY! At the VERY LEAST it looks very suspicious and BAD!

You have to genuinely discredit something when president-elects and his merry men are talking about it openly as if it's real.

>No really, is this supposed to be a joke and I'm missing it? Because if there are people out there who really and truly believe
Welcome to Sup Forums, a giant manifestation of Poe's law.
x% of people here are just jerking your chain, while y% actually fall for their bullshit.
is x vs y 90-10, 60-40, 10-90?
You decide!

your sweat fuels the fire as it rises

>"real news"

go eat a bag of baby foreskins faggot

Hi shill.

Protip: #HIllaryDidIt

express.co.uk/news/weird/722037/Max-Spiers-investigated-US-military-paedophile-ring-Presido-suspicious-death

You're literally shaking right now, aren't you?

This literally proves it's fake and that only a retard would fall for it. Thanks for posting that.

If I could get paid by Hillary to make fun of retards, I would be all over that shit.

>all this extrapolation
Next you'll be saying there's a false flag, right?

Sup Forums went too far and people almost died.

Sometimes I really wish this place required logins.

>If I could get paid by Hillary to make fun of retards, I would be all over that shit.

Only then your memes would be that half-assed bullshit all wagecucks produce in between episodes of fapping in the handicapped stall.

educate-yourself.org/tg/

You're right. It's all bullshit.
AND THERE IS NO PRECEDENT

When your conspiracy is this complicated, it's time to go home.

my favorite is the Pope claiming investigating pizzagate is akin to having a scat fetish.
trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling

>Sup Forums went too far and people almost died.

Read Admiral George Stephen Morrison went too far and 3 million people died, so we made his son a rock god to thank him for all the money we made killing vietnamese people who are exploding daily from munitions left in their farmlands

Keep talk about pizzagate. Here i will at it a couple more times pizzagate, pizzagate, pizzagate. You see, rather you say it is fake or real the more people say it, te more people will believe it. Keep it up it's only gonna make it harder to conceal.
>tl;dr you're an idiot. Or the people who are telling you to do what you're doing are idiots.

Didn't you hear? It was a false flag! It's okay!

If this guy had showed up and actually found a pedo ring, Sup Forums would be claiming him as /ourguy/ and jerking off 24/7.

In reality, the guy went in and had NO fucking clue what to do, he thought waving a gun around would make him Walker Texas Ranger, and he's lucky the police didn't kill him. So naturally Sup Forums and alt-right shits disavow him because despite them all wishing it was them, they can't risk damaging their movement.

He was actually talking about people insulting trump there

reheated pasta. Besides, the MSM is learning not to engage, but just to dismiss.

How much are they paying you? If it's more than what I make in my retail ghetto joint which shits all over the state labor laws, I might consider becoming one of you shills.

:)

It's definitely more than I have to pay your mom, so you might want to let her know. I can't really have a conversation with her, her mouth is always full.

Is this the new copypasta to make fun of pizzagate deniers?

It's pretty good pasta desu

>when your conspiracy...
that is the literally the stupidest thing i read all day

We're memetic magicians. We understand the esoteric symbolism of internet creeps. You don't. Go back to watching cable TV and wondering why "Drumpf" won.

Haha, user, you can't ACTUALLY believe that FAKE NEWS™

I haven't actually seen anyone actually debunk it, one article I read which (((wikipedia))) cites as a 'debunker' brings up the synopsis of pizzagate and then immediately after goes (sigh, I know).

It's not fake news, it's a conspiracy theory, and it's gained traction because it's legitimately plausible.

oh.

>literally every major news agency has individually debunked it
>HURRR THERE'S NO PROOF OF DEBUNKING

Have you looked into any sort of history of what pizzagate claims are. Like evidence that this sort of thing can and has occurred?! It's alarming and it's not going to be shushed away so easily.

It's happened so many more times than I was willing to believe at first. Then treating it like it's Trump. Pushing back at the internet has worked well in the past.

>For something thats totally fake, Mainstream media everywhere is sure doing a lot to discredit this story "pizzagate"

it's more like the whole thing is so fucking hilariously retarded that it makes for great clickbait

it's like if the alt-right started licking eachother's assholes to support trump, it would get reported on just as much

This is legit THE zaniest conspiracy theory I have EVER heard in my life.

These in particular are just... ahhh it's like sonic the hedgehog level autism.

How do they even come up with this shit?

For those of you who believe this... please continue your investigation. You're clearly doing good work here. The rest of us are waiting with bated breath to see what you come up with.

>"news"
You mean every Fake News station tried and failed.

Really?

It's more zany than flat earth or project blue beam?

This is barely a conspiracy, some rich Washington fucks get together and fuck kids

Again, they don't actually debunk it, they just state what a preposterous idea it is and expect that to be evidence to refute the claim.

? Is the one of the hacked pictures?

they literally do NOT debunk it you autistic fuck.

okay, then explain this email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

>this place required logins

Behold loginless paradise
you CTR payed shill,
behold damnation and demise,
Sup Forums'll just watch and chill.

YOU GUYS are CRAZYYYYY,what basement?

The evidence is overwhelming and you are a shill. There's a reason the FBI is still investigating the Clinton Foundation.

The most obvious innocent explanation is that he is talking about demolishing the box of cheese, not his grand children lol.

However, the last line is admittedly strange and I've seen people try to pass it off as a reference to domino's pizza.

Well, I hadn't heard of project blue beam. But this one seems special in a decidedly NOT psychotic or schizotypal way.

It's not like "wow look at all this top secret super serious alien evidence the government is hiding from us" It's more like "anything I research relating to pizza joints and live music MUST be proof of child rape." In terms of evidence presented, it's both far less cohesive and far more pedestrian than any conspiracy I've ever heard in my life. That's what makes it so funny.

>When your conspiracy is this complicated, it's time to go home.

We're already home.

Yeah, the pizzagate people are autistic retards who can't into basic human interaction.

Pizzagate, if I understand correctly, is the notion that there exists in Washington DC a corrupt haven of debauchery disguised as a pizza parlor where up and coming players in the Democratic National Committee wishing to quickly advance in the organization can take their grade school children and pimp them out for Bill Clinton to fuck and if the children get too whiny or uppity about being fucked by old people then they are killed and chopped up and ground up and turned into sausage and served on slices of pizza for folks like Hillary Clinton to eat because she's a cannibalistic Satanist who eats children and that's how come she got the flu that one time and people like Sup Forums almost found out about it so Barack Obama used MK-ULTRA mind control FEMA lasers to brainwash some dumb Sup Forumstard who was already active in pizzagate threads to show up at the Satanic pedophile cannibalistic pizza parlor and threaten patrons with a machine gun in order to discredit the story which prior to the shooting incident was totally taken seriously.

Sup Forums first became aware of this horrible conspiracy by reading emails stolen from a middle aged office professional. This middle aged office professional was working late one night, was probably a bit punch drunk, and sent a fellow colleague who was also working late an email which said "boy a slice of pizza sounds good right now"

Which was obviously "code" for "let's go fuck an 11 year old then kill him and eat him"

You're even less effective than a concern shill.

> Washington Times

Hey remember that time they said there would he a nuclear war between America and North Korea? Or the time they predicted ISIS would bomb the London Olympic opening ceremonies? Or Jeld Wen? Or all the times they were like "the stock market will definitely crash this Monday"?

Fucking Washington Times.

Always read the New York Times
Usually read the Washington Post
Sometimes read the New York Post
Never read the Washington Times

>Implying that democrat power brokers are actually liberals and not neo-cons in disguise taking advantage of their low-IQ voter base

Autistically inclined to use greentext with no understanding of how-to

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

Ah yes of course the smoking gun. How could I not be able to read between the lines on this one?

Surely the guy isn't talking about playing dominos with his kids when they get back home. Dominos, like those ceramic white things with the black numbers on them that kids sometimes play with? I think it might even be a game that adults could play with kids. And yeah, certainly not possible that demolish can be used in the context of playing games.

I bet it's child rape.

Please, keep digging for me. We'll get to the bottom of this eventually.

The goal is not to win an argument with people like you. That's impossible.

The point is to show everyone else watching us argue that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, that means I'm right.

The point is to whip you up into a frenzy, here, on your containment board so that when you venture forth onto Twitter or Facebook or (gasp!) the real 3 dimensional world, you're so worked up that you can't help but lash out and use words like "normie" or "cuck" in everyday conversation. The point is to gaslight you until you shoot up a church or take a machine gun with really big clips to an innocent pizza restaurant terrorizing the patrons mere weeks before Christmas.

The point is to troll the fuck out of you.

I bet you think I'm a paid shill.

I'm an old fag. I'm just trolling. I love trolling Sup Forums. And the new Sup Forums is trolled so easily.

I'm like the janitor, my son; I do it for free.

Take a long hard look at the Franklin Credit Union investigation (now known as the Franklin Child Rape case), involving politician Larry King. The media and authorities refused to publicize the pedophilia of the case and began the investigation as corruption in the Credit Union. Everything the media and authorities did then is taking place with #PizzaGate now. Dismissing the story as bogus and fabricated conspiracy theory. Funny how history repeats itself

Hey remember that time when the chief district attorney in charge of prosecution for CP was liking pedoposts and then this suddenly became a fake news conspiracy?

>When your conspiracy is this complicated, it's time to go home.

thats the point of a conspiracy ya dingus

I think you left a handkerchief that seems pizza related. Do u need it back? I can mail it.

>The point is to gaslight you until you shoot up a church

I'll clue you in to something, that you and your friends can't seem to understand in over a year of efforts.

You can't gaslight something that has no identity.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!! WE JUST NEED TO FIND THE SMOKING GUN

>if you're wrong then im right.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Because when in the fucking history of EVER HAVE YOU EMAIIIILED A FOOD ORDER. You text or call s pizza joint you dont fly 65 thousand bucks worth of pizza and hotdogs in, These people are rich and eat meduim rare finest steaks money can buy cooked by their personal chwfs you mong, but email about FUCKING PIZZA. Give it up, the jig is up, those in the know have known since the franklin scandel, yet now buy thier own admission we have proof.
You're prob right just s other pizza joint.

this post is fucking embarrassing for you my man

This guy gets it.

You have to wonder why these people are working so hard to discredit the investigation of #Pizzagate. Just like all the corruption in DC, those with the loudest voices are probably deeply involved in the whole debacle.

Watch the shills freak out over this.

Here is Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epsteins Lolita Express with an underage girl. Her name is Rachel Chandler.

Look where Rachel Chandler works right now:

MIDLAND
MANAGEMENT
& CASTING
BY WALTER PEARCE
AND RACHEL CHANDLER
59 GRAND STREET
NEW YORK NEW YORK

midland.agency/

Now, check out Walter Pierces "casting agency":

walterpearce.info/

LOL golly gee, yet another instance where Bill Clinton is literally two steps removed from blatant underage prostitution.

Enjoy watching the shills go into damage control mode! :^D

Archived, just in case these sites conveniently vanish.

archive.is/98Ned

archive.is/T3ich

might have a possible connection to the UK on this

Well that's just too fucking bad isn't it.

You dipshits wen't full retard: Hiring a crisis actor to come after the First Amendment without so much as giving us a body. That baby blood you've been drinking is causing hallucinations.

You didn't get the guns after Sandy Hook and you will certainly not get the First Amendment after this pathetic stunt.

People will just have to go to jail. Guilty, innocent, whatever. WE shall have at least one DC pedo now to nip this censorcism shit in the bud. right quick.

Just you watch. You'll see, and you'll regret ever once sending your shills into a den of angry NEET virgins.

>archive.is/T3ich
None of those kids look happy, in fact, they look like they've just come through the worst days of their lives.

Every one of their expressions is nightmarish.

we are home...

(You) need to GTFO of our house ya fucktarded niggerfaggot pedophile

I, for one, will not let this die. I'll keep digging myself until something comes of it. There is something out there that is missing that needs to get this going, just like the Nebraska Boys Town thing. It'll be found, it's just a matter of time.

This guy is involved in all this, I feel it in my bones. He looks like a Mexican version of George Soros. carlosslim.com/biografia_ing.html

More info on Slim investopedia.com/articles/managing-wealth/042516/what-carlos-slims-portfolio-looks-pep.asp

The Halls Of Medicine.

I genuinely think that David Seaman guy is some weird twitter faggot doing his own COINTELPRO, there was only maybe 2-3 suspicious things that people talked about at first but then this guy starts sourcing a fucking leafpost on Sup Forums with no proof that walnut means black girl or some shit. He is literally pushing this post claiming to know that each type of food is code for x with no fucking source.

haha

the conservative movement was a joke to begin with

Maybe he's just losing it

The focus on Comet Ping Pong distracts from Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up.

The mainstream media is doing all they can, including shilling here, to draw attention to the parts of Pizzagate that sound the silliest to normies.

they won't touch:
>Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up

My thinking is that the way the media refused to cover wikileaks, was claiming Russia hacked the emails with no proof, was doing this massive PsyOp against Trump where they went into a North Korea-tier lockdown... that could genuinely put some people's mental health under strain. Not even that, it probably just made a bunch of sane people lose their conception of what is normal.

Couple that with the fact that we already know pedo rings in governments exist for the purpose of blackmail it doesn't take much of a push to believe in a satanic version of that.

Donor to CF & "initiatives"?

MSM has all the liberals so brainwashed, they refuse to even consider that any of this #PizzaGate mess is true, or give the investigative work any credence.

this pasta is stale

>Mainstream media everywhere is sure doing a lot to discredit this story "pizzagate" without citing any of the claims being made.
This.

OP is a shill.

> Because when in the fucking history of EVER HAVE YOU EMAIIIILED A FOOD ORDER

lemme show you something.
It's gonna blow your fuckin mind

grubhub.com

There are literally hundreds of thousands of participating businesses

i always thought the american education at work was a meme but wow this post proved a few different things to me. you made me sad "oldfag"

by the way the food that is made for the president has to be vetted first. look it up you faggot

>having a conversation about a kleenex with a pizza-related map on it is normal

It's every bit as false as "Russians Hacked The Election".

The Hagmann Report makes a good point in this video that pizzagate should really be called pedogate so that it's not a limited concept and I think he's right let's start meming pedogate so the fake news pizzagate stuff dies and reborns like a phoenix as the Bigger Player PEDOGATE!

youtu.be/qXFMVnRV4xU?t=4m1s

I'll give you $1000 if you can find one piece of evidence proving that Barack Obama ever ate at Comet Ping Pong

edit: OMFG GOOGLE KNOWS!!!