The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs...

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, SJWs, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. The purpose of this thread is to help keep people safe by researching and reporting building code violations to the authorities.

Flop House Directories
>regenes.is/resources-2/
>ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb
>transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
>archive.is/mXndq
>pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

Reportable Violations
>No sprinklers.
>Sprinklers restricted or covered.
>Exits not clearly marked.
>Extension wires used in a permanent application.
>Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
>No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
>Uncovered holes in ceilings.
>No smoke detectors.
>No emergency lighting.
>No certificate of occupancy.
>No permits for remodeling or building additions.

Who Needs to Know
>Fire Marshal/Fire Safety Council
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
>City Council Members
>Landlords/Property Owners

Spaces Already Shut Down
>Bell Foundry, Baltimore, MD
>Rhinoceropolis, Denver, CO
>The Glass Menage, Nashville, TN

The first step is to find street addresses for these places. Then comb through social media for proof of violations and file requests for fire inspection records and other information from city officials with FOIA requests. Post everything you find, so that we can keep it archived. Then we will SHUT THEM DOWN.

TL;DR
>Click directory links.
>Find a leftist cult near you.
>Research it to see if the building is up to code.
>Post findings on Sup Forums.
>Report violations to the fire marshal and other city officials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8
youtube.com/watch?v=dCW9IePsPoM
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIN3-aTCSw
youtube.com/watch?v=6IYlcX9-1_w
youtube.com/watch?v=wPHU8NyU1qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

augh year bby
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

all talk. fuck this shit hole.

keep it going, boys.

I hope you all realize this is counter intuitive to your cause because 100% of white power Oi! bands can't play at actual venues.

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

Anyone around 514 want to go check some of these commie shitholes out?

Who cares. If they're playing at places like this, they're trash.

bump

Why are you so ungrateful for us saving your lives?
THE NERVE

Are they? You have no fucking clue because you most likely have never left your house on a weekend night.

their music is fucking gay. we da new nazis faggot

They sure are.
-t. Musical Patrician

What were the intended purposes for these "spaces?" I see that they're infested with social justice and degeneracy, but what purpose were they meant to serve?

>Don't block the exit young man

are you, or anyone here even responsible for closing a single one of these things down?

can you add these videos to the general?

guy who ran the ghost ship place in Oakland:
youtube.com/watch?v=dCW9IePsPoM

Sample performances from a guy connected to Comet Ping Pong

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIN3-aTCSw

youtube.com/watch?v=6IYlcX9-1_w

More degeneracy:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPHU8NyU1qw

>100% of white power Oi! bands can't play at actual venues.

>implying those bands are fucking degenerate scum that belong in the same hole we dig for you faggots

Oh look, this faggots back

whats your aoty?

Who ITT needs a fire hat to fight these leftist fires burning small parts of America?

i know where there are entire apartment complexes full of shitty immigrants with really little kids living 10-15 to a room. that kinda shit's gotta be against fire code too right?

i really never bothered with it because ICE is pretty worthless with lolbama in charge but maybe this code violation approach is the way to go.

literally my first time posting in Sup Forums you delusional fuck.

Moenai Hai

Oi is gay - NSBM can continue to upload kvlt metal on the internet.

someone put pepes face and color his hands green for the love of kek

>wants instant gratification

soon...

>literally my first time posting in Sup Forums
Here's your complimentary windmill of friendship, faggot.

You antifa faggots are so goddamn clueless, you don't realize we aren't the same skinhead degenerates from the 90s who all in all don't share much of a difference from you in the end.

I'm a fascist, I obey the law, I work, I go to bars and I make more money then you do. I believe in law and order, and if you and those untermench larping as Nazis can't get that, I hope all of you freeze this winter.

Great plan OP, definitely better than what I was gonna do

Now leave.

If it ain't against the fire code, I garauntee it's at least against the apartment regulations. Shut it down. They're probably all illegal anyway

>Moenai Hai

Noise isnt a genre. but hey, you would fit in with the diy scene. I've seen a lot of acts like this.

Have a hat goy!

I would love to see all you fucks show up at one of these house shows wearing all Trump gear. You'd get the Doc Marten Dental Plan before you can say "Make America Great Again"...but I forgot your mom probably doesn't want to drive you that late at night.

I think you're in the wrong place you fucking degenerated faggot

I made a meme in reply to a comment in the old thread, but couldn't post it in time. So here it is.
>A building can fall apart in an instant if it isn't up to code and a small gust of wind comes by.

Oakfag here

I live close to downtown Oakland and I bet if I took a night to drive around I could find a dozen of these places. Hopefully me and other East Bay faggots on this board could do some real damage to the SJWs that stain our home. After all these people died in that fire it'd be easy to shut down hundreds of these places around the Bay Area in the name of saving lives. I work with a girl who is in the Oakland rave scene and knew people who died in the fire. What's hilarious is that if she knew about this she'd be pissed about her underground electronic music scene getting BTFO, but can't object to preventing more fires. I think if we play this right we could retake the Bay from leftists. There's plenty of industry and working class people here, they just need that one final push.

>Noise isn't a genre
Reminder: Japanoise > Shit "diy" noise.

We've been found out lads the jig is up

I aint clicking any of the shit.

Give me some locations in PA and I will go save some of the leftist scum from being burned alive.

Mark, leave

alone.

Mark, Mark, Mark. MARK. Stop. Mark.

>I'm a fascist,

>tfw you have to pay rent to live in your flophouse

Have a nice winter you homeless degenerate

Overdose on heroin while you still can

I'm at home with my wife and kids.
Not sniffing some fat blue hairs ass like a desperate puppy at some poser show of a scene that died two decades ago.

You're gonna be late for your threesome.

Have a hat!

Why don't we also start infiltrating fire departments around the US and intentially leave these shitholes to burn? It's inevitable that some bull dyke feminist will set it on fire, and all the numales inside won't have the strength to toss more than a cup of water at the fire before being forced to flee. If these spaces aren't technically in violation of any codes and can't be shut down, we can do a lot as firemen to ensure they are fully destroyed by the flames. Firemen can focus on surrounding buildings and ensure only the art place burns, and can declare places uninhabitable even if the fire wasn't that bad. This way we can have the place demolished even after a minor fire. Additionally, we can refuse to certify new locations as in compliance and can fail new places at any time.

Joining the local FD in your area is likely easy and very rewarding. Women fucking love a man in uniform and you'll be hooked up with medical care, plenty of workout buddies, and a place to crash whenever you want. They train you for free and provide all the equipment you need. The pay is also great and it's a cushy government job 99% of the time. You'll be pounding pussy all day and watching leftist sanctuaries burn by night, everyone here should be ready to sign up immediately.

We have two confirmed kills

I'm halfway to killing another in my area, let the fire marshal know about a facebook post where one was asking for people who knew how to do drywall and electrical stuff so they could be ready for inspection.

Hopefully he gets to check on them before they're able to do anything.

>iy
*it

Here's a pic of an infamous philly arsonist. Only you can stop him!

Noise isn't a genre
I see you're into post-African repetitions.

oh lol. You're one of those anime dweeb neckbeards that listens to Japanese noise because it's edgy but has never actually been to a show.

I know your type.

For the life of me I don't understand why you wouldn't follow fire regulations. this is like basic shit and is designed to prevent retards from dying.

where at?

>you most likely have never left your house on a weekend night

lol, drinking age at 21 really fucks up Americans, doesn't it?

Updated my fire marshal pepe feom last thread.

Apply the slightest amount of pressure, and they come out of the woodwork.

Might be a good idea to go to the secure channel soon so they don't catch on. Everybody got your Sup Forums gold accounts?

Thanks assholes, my wife's son has nowhere to live for Christmas now.

You do realize we have ids here you fucking retard

what does drinking have to do with going out?

dank
a
n
k

Quit fishing, faggot. You're a goddamn mole. Just tell your commie friends to fix their degenerate buildings

>Implying I watch manchild cartoons
Just saying, Japanoise and some other acts > "Put a speaker up to a microphone and listen to the feedback."

Because this isn't Eve Online where we can climb up the corperate ladder with in a matter of weeks let alone legal ramifications.

i see country flags. Nothing to indicate what state.

Kill yourself

>they're panicking and trying to get up to code
Where were you when Sup Forums started to save lives?

i dunno, i think is really retarded that someone over 18 thinks that way because thats literally a 13yo mentality like you are just discovering a new world

so i thought: well maybe they live very overprotected and not having alcohol until they are 21 is what makes them kind of retarded at ages where everyone else in the world is more mature

>Rhinoceropolis

Fight fire with... common sense safety regulations!

Let me show ya something.

>Implying your average neckbeard can hack it in a fire department?

You know you need to be in shape and brave right?

Having to work kills the commie

Literally trolling and at the same time saving lives. Praise KEK.

gimme da chocolate hisao

Give him a really thick mustache

They'll know when they get shut down.

But it's in Delaware just to give you a taste. Best part is I know one of the guys who runs it has been to jail for possession of heroin, so if they find drugs at the place it'll get torn the fuck down.

wheels are already in motion so even if you faggots could organize quick enough there's a bunch of work to do

DISRUPT
DEGRADE
DENY
DESTROY

all it costs is a mask, 2 locks, and a molotov to clean up your neighborhood of these degenerates.

NPR had two people from this community, one was actually one of the morons responsible for Ghost Ship (the fire) and the other was from a similar squat that was shut down in reaction to Ghost Ship.
Both interviews were about nearly everything but the fatal and completely preventable fire. The interchangeable Bohemians were very concerned about their feelings and about how unfair life was. The other guy was also pretty clear (albeit in a pseudo-subtle way that was annoying) that he was being singled out for being black, whereas Ghost Ship was known and tolerated because its owners were white. Racist crackers keeping all the horrible immolation deaths to themselves.

dude fuck off. I'm not even reading that.

because rules are for like... grown ups... with like... bills and responsibilities and shit, maaaan

On a normal board, OP would deserve a beer.

In Sup Forums, where 99.99% of threads are some buttdestroyed SJW posting fake memes with "really makes you think" as their only text, OP deserves ascension into a higher plane.

Sorry m8, that information is reserved for gold members, not commie faggots.

>First the rapists
oh lawdy.

please tell me more of how you are a better person for GOING OUT AT NIGHT (on the weekends, lel) TO SEE LIVE MUSIC AND DO DRUGS!!1

you are honestly really annoying, and quite retarded.

>google search "Sup Forums vs diy spaces". Only a single butthurt reddit thread shows up.
We need to pick up the pace.

>http:

lmfao, running a safe space on an insecure URL

How can you follow firecodes if you can't even read?
A normal person would thank us for saving their lives.
This could be you, if it weren't for the diligent heroes of Sup Forums.

>right wing safety squads
Top kek

We have the best brainiacs and geniuses, don't we?

The whole thing is genius. It's this type of high IQ sabotage that won the election.

RIGHT WING BUILDING INSPECTORS

An update.

Amazing

OPPRESSIVE FIRE CODE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

>the rapists

that's codeword for niggers lol

That faggot in the last thread talking about his "Fetlife meetup" gave me an idea...make dummy accounts on Fetlife, go to the groups section, and hunt for sex events in shitty firecode-violating locations.

You will not believe some of the snowflakes on that fucking site. No pronoun is safe.

San Francisco and NYC would be the my first targets.

remember guys, before you call in to shut down a diy spot, 2x check their fb and instagram presence. collect the names/links for any account that posts there and look through their other tags and interaction. liberalism is a cancer that will move onto another host so keep tabs.

>condemned

>Fetlife
>You will not believe some of the snowflakes on that fucking site. No pronoun is safe.

Can confirm. Ex-gf had an account on there. Was also involuntarily committed and has never had a job.