So I have to prepare a presentation on "Alternatives to Mass Deportation" as part of my policy class for Monday...

So I have to prepare a presentation on "Alternatives to Mass Deportation" as part of my policy class for Monday. Give me some ideas Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/09/04/world/americas/04iht-id.2688618.html
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#1e435ab5237a
cis.org/IdentityTheft
huffingtonpost.com/adam-levin/irs-stop-letting-taxpayer_b_9844642.html
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#b7cc3f1640e3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is genocide applicable ?

Why does it HAVE to be on alternatives?
Have you made you viewpoint clear to the professor?
Can you be a contrarian and explain that there is no alternative that doesn't violate the rights of others?
The "alternatives' are forced ghettos, amnesty, paying them to leave, or death.

>there are no alternatives

Self deportation. Make their lives impossible so they voluntarily go back.

Mandatory E-Verify for renting housing, jobs, obtaining government benefits, etc.

How about "why there is no alternative"
Or "controlled redistribution of migrants to their countries of origin"

OP here. Trump's ideas to deport even 3 million, let alone 11 million is way too costly, so my team and I have voluntarily decided to look into alternatives. I'm thinking pushing for them to join the military or prove loyalty in some other way as a path to citizenship.

Forced assimilation. Remove Spanish classes from schools, remove "Latin Studies" classes from colleges, require learning English within 90/whatever days from registration with a thorough essay-based test after that time, and require social worker-style visits to their homes to ensure that they aren't importing Mexico piece by piece. They wanted to come to America and be Americans, so make them be Americans.

>Give me some ideas Sup Forums.

hand out free fentanyl

Does anyone know what happens to spics that go to school here and then get deported? Like do they enroll in school there from scratch or something? Specially the young ones. I think the dreamer thing should turn into a joint program with Mexico and USA to settle these students into schools in Mexico. Basically have their transcripts work and be accredited in Mexico.

>require learning English within 90/whatever days

yes, require learning German as well!

The best way to stop deportation is do this one thing:

Get your papers in order.

Go to any immigration firm in the country and they will tell you this the surest way to prevent deportation, guaranteed.

There are caveats to this however and they generally sound like this:

You didn't kill, rape, pimp, steal, cheat, sell drugs to, or buy drugs, or sell or buy illegal weapons to anyone while you were here. Put bluntly if you are scum gtfo.

Punish anyone employing immigrants in an extreme way, no welfare for immigrants.

The people will leave voluntarily and on their own and nobody will come in the future.

Allowing them to leech off our welfare, public services, and eventually social security for their entire lives is FAR more expensive than hiring 5 people to kick their ass and send them back.

>Basically have their transcripts work and be accredited in Mexico.

Mexico won't accept, in Mexico you either have fantastic education because you are the wealthy minority or you get nothing because you are dirt poor

This. It's really quite simple. We just need US Chamber of Commerce buy-in.

Good luck with that. They enjoy the cheap labor and the effect it has on wages of US citizens.

Kill em all

Yeah definitely, lets just shit up our military with drafted recruits with no love for their nation.
Forced labor for less than minimum wage maybe, and then send them back.
The "it's too costly" argument makes no sense. Anything other than amnesty will cost money to do even the military.

A national ID would probably go a long way towards making this work. I'm not sure how I feel about the other effects of such an ID, but the government already has files on us all anyway another database with the same info probably won't do much damage to our privacy anyway.

fpbp

Exsanguination.
"Camp"
Seriously you come here to ask THIS question? How fuggin basic are ya, bud?

Indefinite detention could be an alternative.

Economic stonewalling.
Strictly regulate business so that all workers must be US citizens or legal residents/migratory workers, and have harsh penalties for companies that violate this. Also make sure only US citizens have access to government welfare benefits. If illegal immigrants can't make any money here they'll leave on their own.

Build a wall around California and move them there, it's not deportation, just redistribution. Let the people who vote for having spics have them, and let the rest of the country see what a good idea it is.

as they get arrested, they get deported. encourage a culture of citizen reporting. put out some commercials and roll out an ad campaign where you encourage people to report illegal aliens.

we throw them in the refugee camps already constructed by obama and ship them out by the plane load to mexico, to save on shipping costs. only once the southern border is secure obviously

this will save americas economy millions

OP here. Pretty good idea. I will consider this. I like the social worker-style visits idea.

Maybe anonymous "rape rooms" that we can put our daughters in. Or maybe give them all high paying jobs in areas they aren't qualified for, and don't need to show up to. Perhaps we should leave the country ourselves and let them have the infrastructure (but if you go to a white country you're a racist).

Or maybe we can just put them in death camps.

>mandatory tax increase on illegals, greater increase in tax on those who cause more bad than good
>illegals get no benefits but can gain benefits from a fund which people can opt in to pay an extra tax if they want to. If the number of libs are higher than thought, then illegals will get benefits. If libs are hypocrites, then there will be nothing in the fund.
>declare war on mexico, take over their country and force mexicans to make mexico great again

Severely punishing businesses that hire illegal immigrants, i.e. a fine per illegal hired with the first offense; second offense incurs an increase in fine, a revoking of business license, and potential jail-time.

Gas chambers

kek wills it

We spent billions on a stealth ship that barely works.
Obama spent $65000 dollars on getting authentic Chicago pizza and hot dogs to the white house staff.
We gave Halliburton billions to run empty trucks up and down the highways in Iraq. We spent over a billion dollars proving Bill Clinton was a liar, and he did sex Monica.
We spent $29 trillion on bank bail outs, so people who failed could get million dollar bonuses.

Fuck you it's too expensive. The money we spent would be back in the economy in a month in tax revenue that illegals don't pay. We should ship them back, by catapult if necessity dictates it.

Minimal Deportation?

Deport same number just over longer period of time.

How about a... final... solution... to the hispanic... problem?

Mass teleportation
To the sun

Fucking fpbp

but employers don't follow this and politicians and law enforcement don't do anything about it. So what do you suggest considering that? Federal government won't hold them more accountable because slave wages benefit U.S. workers.

This is pretty much it. I say an exact three point plan. E-Verify for employment, denial of government benefits and fined for use of illegal labor.
Of course they will expect you to respond to some criticisms. Like small business interest in cheap labor and anchor babies. You probably can't just red pill the liberal freaks too hard, gotta show at least a little sympathy for the little spics. Maybe some sort of DAPA/DACA exception. That would only incentivize more little Mexicans, but the professor will likely expect some leeway.
Gotta mention the wall of course.

Mass Executions.

This was already tried in Secure Communities, and undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were deported. Do we want to overburden our foster care system?

>Alternatives to Mass Deportation"
People just leaving on their own.

bullets are cheap. legalize the hunting of mexicans. problem solved

>Alternatives to Mass Deportation

OP here...But it is proven that illegals do pay more tax revenue than they use up in services. Look it up if you want to.

>Obama spent $65000 dollars on getting authentic Chicago pizza and hot dogs to the white house staff.
in obamas defense, that was actually for the purchase of children to sexually abuse and cannibalize upon.

the easiest way to solve the beaner problem (and the unemployment problem) is to bring back scalp hunting. $200 per burrito scalp would cost the US practical nothing

Mass Graves

>They wanted to come to America and be Americans
Except they never wanted it. They use America as a huge pool or resources and that's it.

The children have to go back too. We're paying for them even if their parents stay here. Whites are the foster parents of all muds as it stands presently.

strictly enforced e-verify
if illegals cannot work, they will leave on their own

Costly? Stick them on a bus and drive back. After the wall is built of course.

Except we can't amend the constitution atm, and I believe that would be a violation of the U.S. citizen child's rights. It is complex.

Work camps

Majority of American spics are 'legal' thanks to a dozen of immigration loopholes and amnesties.
Meanwhile, Europeans can't get here.

If I want to have sex with a woman can I just rape her and call it undocumented sex and then ask for a consent amnesty after I do it repeatedly?

They will never be loyal to a white country. They will only be loyal to the American government if they feel it is for them and not for other races.

No amount of money spent removing them is too much. Besides, it's a one time expense if you do it right.

Yes, arming and training illegals.. what can go wrong?

Of course you don't have any "presentation", you're the regular extreme left faggot.

How expensive would be to expel 3 million people? 3 million just arrived in Europe on boats and by foot in 2015-2016.

15 trains with 20 carriages each, 100 people/carriage will carry 30.000 people per day over the border.

Make 5 of these routes and you'll have 150k /day. You provide a bottle of water and a sandwich to each, no need to provide them with jacuzzi and fellatio on their way out on a 4 hour trip.

In 200 days you'll have 3 millions out - if you plan accordingly, should be less than 300 bucks each, and that including the 100 buck reward given to legal citizens for apprehending an illegal.

This is the Australian method.

If you employ illegals you lose your business and go to jail.

It's pretty easy.

lol just cut off remittances

DC is like 50% salvadorean illegals and these dumb "Wire your money to Mexico!" places are fucking everywhere

govt peon/ policy fag here:

If it's for a classic your point doesn't matter, just how you get there.

What is the goal of the policy?
Is it to get beaners out? Or is it to resolve the social ills of illegal labour?

If your paper is asking for alternatives, do you have a clear policy direction behind the deportation? "Get rid of mexi-cants" is not an arguement.

If you have to describe alternatives, describe the proposal first. If you want to compare and contrast put them both in you paper so you have a consistent data point.

You can argue anything you want in a university paper as long as your logic chain is sound

Citizenship obtained under false pretenses can be revoked at anytime, and jus soli is not in the constitution. It was created by a judge less than 30 years ago. One court decision is all that is needed. If the parents are citizens of a foreign country that country is obligated by treaty to take them and their dependents.

scalping is an age old american tradition. its one of the uniquely american forms of employment and is frankly more american than apple pie.

the institution of burrito scalp hunting would fix the beaner problem almost overnight, and would actually end up MAKING money for the USA, since all of the illegal alien's assets would be seized by the US government

>I'm thinking pushing for them to join the military or prove loyalty in some other way as a path to citizenship.
Yeah that worked out so well for the Romans.

Can't wait for a bunch of Visispics to commandeer a division's worth of M1 Abrams tanks and sack my ity

It's actually cheaper to Western Union money to Mexico than it is to send money within the states.

Make them citizens and have them pay back taxes and taxes from thereon out.

extermination camps

I am not an extreme left faggot, but the point of the presentation is to convince Trump of a different plan. I don't necessarily agree with any of the stuff I'd be presenting, its to practice persuasive skills.

With Trump continuing to decrease the proposed size of the wall, they will come back.

To clarify I want military service --> citizenship for illegals who do not have any criminal records and already have some skills to offer. Trump said himself he wants high-skilled immigrants.

This, best plan. They can become citizens, but they must pay out the ass.

not possible except through massive statistical manipulation

Start here: illegals don't get social security numbers. They CANT receive social security numbers.

That right there is the bottom line. They don't get social security numbers, because they CANT. So they can not, and do not pay any tax that is assessed or tracked THROUGH social security numbers.

Thus they cant pay Federal income tax nor state or local income taxes, since there is no social security number to attach them to. They can't pay into social security or other programs which require your social security number.

So the ONLY tax that they might pay into...is sales tax, cigarette taxes, liquor taxes etc. These are the TAXES that liberals talk about when they say illegals pay TAXES. Cigarette tax, gas tax, sales tax, liquor taxes. etc.

Which can't remotely come near what they use in services.

>Alternatives to Mass Deportation

I got this.

Instead of shipping the niggers and spics back:

1st) set Mar 1, 2017 as a cut-off for welfare for anyone under 50
2nd) offer a plane ticked to anyone who trades in an EBT or, if illegal, volunteers, to go to either Africa or Mexico
3rd) Create a law on Feb 15 2017 that after Mar 1, hiring any niggers or Mexicans will result in prison time for the employer

Badda bing.

>military service
>highly skilled
kek. the only solution is deport them all, or kill them. america was founded on genocide, its in americas heritage.

Be sure to present alternatives that are even more horrifying and cruel than simply being sent back to where you illegal ass came from to show them how ridiculous complaining about such a thing truly is.

I recommend offering amnesty in exchange for any one of the following:

>Voluntary medical sterilization
>Waiver of any current and all future welfare benefits
>Voluntary agreement to be incarcerated for a period of no less than 10 days for speaking a non-English language in public.
>Voluntarily agreeing never to own a gun (they'll love that one)
>Voluntarily agreeing to denounce Islam and all burn a Qu'ran in public.
>Voluntarily agreeing that all children will be drafted into the US military, including daughters

I'm sure there are more. They'll come to you.

>To clarify I want military service --> citizenship for illegals who do not have any criminal records and already have some skills to offer. Trump said himself he wants high-skilled immigrants.

That's the only route. If they want to go from illegal to legal, they must contribute. Military or government service for 3 years. This already exists for legal immigrants who want to become citizens, they just do military service.

But breaking the law coming in and EVERY DAY THEY ARE HERE, is not warranting 'amnesty'. Or why cant real citizens break laws and get amnesty? I want all my parking tickets under amnesty if these criminals get amnesty.

SB 1070

100K illegals left before it was passed and 100K more after it was upheld by Supreme Court.

So all someone has to do to stay in the US is just pay more in tax than they use in services.
I can come over right now, no problem, illegally, and stay. Just if I pay enough tax?

Here's the solution. Allow me to find two illegal immigrats, and deport them, and I can stay in the US, illegally if you like. Problem will solve itself literally exponentially.

>"Alternatives to Mass Deportation"
Mass Executions. Because FPBP

I appreciate the input. It is to resolve social ills of illegal labor, and push for the "right" people being here in the U.S.

I am not arguing against deportations 100%, I agree felons need to be deported.

It is difficult to identify a specific proposal as this issue keeps transforming. One person will cover the ending of wasteful practices related to detention centers.

Another team member will mention keeping the good parts of DACA and the proposed Bridge Act.

It is my goal to present viable alternatives that may have some basis in academic research, such as employment related etc. and also make arguments against MASS deportation (like how it'd impact agricultural industry of U.S.).

/thread

No. I want you to explain it to me. Tell me how they pay so much in taxes?

This is also a really good point.

FPBP
P
B
P

"There are no valid alternatives"
You're welcome.

wasn't aware of this. thanks

You should say that it's perfectly viable to deport them. Tens of millions of ethnic Germans were forced out of Eastern Europe post-WW2 within months.

So why don't you propose garbage disposal and toilet cleaning positions for illegals for 15 years, and if they manage to stay out of trouble without raping toddlers and grannies, they get citizenship.

I envision huge factories in near Mexico border treating garbage and human waste from all over North America hiring million of illegals - clean jobs, green jobs.

Instead it seems to me you want to arm illegals to go kill innocents in other countries - is akin of hiring felons in prison as police for a while, or Russian FSB agents as CIA managers.

The idea you float is not new and was floated before by extreme left faggots.

Yeah I am not going to argue for mass amnesty as Trump would tell me to fuck off. Thanks for the ideas I'll perhaps compare and contrast the process that already exists and see how it can be used with somewhat skilled undocumented

prevent illegal aliens from entering in the first place by laying a string of mines along the border.

>genocide
>sterilization
That's pretty much it, desu.

You are so fucking stupid I want to kill myself after I kill you. Even the fucking New York Times admits how widespread SSN theft is: nytimes.com/2006/09/04/world/americas/04iht-id.2688618.html

More recently, from Forbes: forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#1e435ab5237a

Major study in SSN and broader illegal alien identity theft issues from CIS: cis.org/IdentityTheft

Even the motherfucking Huffington Shitpost is begging the IRS to crack down on SSN theft and abuse by fucking spic illegals: huffingtonpost.com/adam-levin/irs-stop-letting-taxpayer_b_9844642.html

You should legit have your fucking head smashed in with a hammer. You are living, breathing proof that equality is a lie and democracy a fucking plague. You are the reason I will likely never join a NatSoc party: because you are proof that not all niggers are black and sometimes white societies fail, not because of Jews, but because they are infested with fucking human vermin like you.

Self-deportation.

The pursuit of policy that will make every day life more and more difficult for non-citizens so that they will decide to leave on their own accord, or become legal taxpaying citizens like the rest of us.

I would suggest things like making basics like renting any sort of property or the purchase of gas unavailable without showing id. Simple things like that may be a pain for the citizens, but would be very worth it in the long run.

Mass genocide.

Advertise free Raiders tickets. Deport those who show up. Fewer illegals, lowers the crime rate and raises average IQ.

I have another solution involving trains if you're interested.

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#b7cc3f1640e3

Can't find the source that says its less than the services they use, but they are eligible for many services because they are illegal so logically they aren't using many

>"Alternatives to Mass Deportation"

Ask your teacher why there should be an alternative.

No other country on the planet would tolerate illegal citizens. Why should we?

>why wouldn't someone shoot a man, before gassing him in a truck?

So, you admit it then...that they steal SSN numbers?

And all this lovely little 'BUT THEY PAY TAXES' presented in such a charming way, is really just an acknowledgement that illegal immigrants break multitudes of laws EN MASSE as a matter of course

Classic

Firing squad lol

but in all seriousness why should there be an alternative?
i cant walk into canada and vote/work/live without going through the proper channels, so why should the people from latin american countries be allowed to?
i would prefer if they blocked off all migration from war torn countries (like syria. we cant vet them.) and made it easier for some citizens of countries (like mexico, columbia, or the dominican republic) to come through legally.
if we dont reform they are most likely gonna be taken advantage of which is worse than not just deporting them. had afreind whos aunt who was being blackmailed into fucking her boss with threat to deportation.
"oh my oranges will go up in prices if we kick out the illegals"
yeah. but at least now they wont be making $2.56 an hour and afraid of every cop they walk near.

rather than change the whole system with an alternative, why not just make the one we have now better? its easier to fix over time, cheaper than creating new way altogether (and lets current system work even while being renovated), and isnt an extreme like just letting them all in or denying all immigrants whatsoever

>legalize them then make them pay back taxes they owe...they will run faster than a nigger on crack.