Just found out that my sister's been seeing a god damned nigger lately

Just found out that my sister's been seeing a god damned nigger lately
wtf do i do Sup Forums?

Welcome your new brotha to the family

Suck his bbc to assert dominance

Not really shit you can do about it. Your parents fucked up on this years ago they should have had a talk with her a long time ago.

She's your sister just try to love her and support her I guess.

Lure him into a room alone. Shoot him dead. Plant a piece.

they're not happy about it either, but she won't listen to their objections

Disown the cunt.

Get a new sister

give her pamphlets on resources for victims of domestic violence

Plant drugs on him and call the police, or just call the police. What do you expect, niggers gotta have some rock or grass.

All you can do is say your peace about it. It's not your responsibility to make her choices for her. Sad to see your loved ones make shitty choices though. My Sister used to be a drug addict and was out of control for a while.

Disown her.

Put up racist shit around the house and have dinner with him and his parents (assuming he has some) and talk about how awful niggers are and how lucky they are for you to allow them to date.

Kill the nigger and kill your sister.
Once you go black we never accept you back.

> It's not your responsibility to make her choices for her.
Oh yes it is. Women can't make rational decisions like this on their own.

start saving for her casket. coalburners don't last long

mine as well. moved to colorado for dude weed and left one of her kids behind with the father. apparently has a tattoo which says she belongs to blacks. he's also cheated on her already and got her car towed. for driving it without a license I think.

Did she already suck his black cock, muthafucka cracka?

accept him into your family

if he's a fellow american, that should be good enough, stormfags can fuck off btw

Convince your parents to act like they think it's the coolest thing ever in front of her. Reverse psychology will make her think dating another race is lame because her parents think it's cool.

Hand her a bandaid.
Be supportive if she shows regret.
Ignore her if she's still suffering from jungle fever.

Burn the coal, pat the toll every time!

Leave valuables out for him to steal.

He's probably dealing drugs. Call the police on him anonymously. Old phones with no sim card can't call 911.