Is PewDiePie actually redpilling his young subscribers or do they feel he's fucking around?

Is PewDiePie actually redpilling his young subscribers or do they feel he's fucking around?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast/broken-4-how-to-be-a-fan-what-if-you-had-bewbs-youtube-douches#t=40:35re
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0
youtube.com/watch?v=PKjNCGYuBgI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link?

he not "red pilling" anyone. stop posting this faggot you underage nerd virgin.

he is fucking around but his audience is dumb and starting to search up hitler speeches for laffs

hahahaha

>tfw the new generation of kids thinks redpilling means trolling and watching hitler videos

You stare into the abyss long enough, and the memes stare back.

>vape mod
I always knew he was a faggot.

he's red pilling them subtly. hes our guy. youtube knows it and is trying to lower his viewership.

No, fuck off. He's just doing this shit because it means more views and views are what these fucking assholes make a living off of.

Imagine if every >(You) a leaf got for shitposting was money going directly into his pocket. You wouldn't want that, would you? No? Then stop giving this asshat more shekels.

Learning that Hitler isn't the man he was painted out to be is actually a huge step in becoming redpilled.

This is what mental retardation looks like.

Little kids try to emulate people they like

Soon the kids will start to watch Hitler videos and things will sort itself out

soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast/broken-4-how-to-be-a-fan-what-if-you-had-bewbs-youtube-douches#t=40:35re

skip to 40:55.

He's bluepilled as fuck and all of his shit is satire

The absolute madman!

He was a fuck up no matter what his ideology was, the Third Reich didn't come close to a thousand years.

Thx again Murica

This is why we can't have nice things

>implying America was the reason the Third Reich fell

Hitler's model of autistic war dec spamming all of Europe like a fucking EUIV noob is unsustainable. It was only a matter of time before he pissed off literally everybody.

>Implying WW2 wasn't a direct result of you deciding to blame Germany for WW1
>Implying Germany did anything wrong ever except honor their alliance to Austro-Hungary

Waiting for him to delete his channel. But he does put some subtle redpills in his videos.

"Oh so you're honoring your alliance with Austro-Hungary huh!? Guess what bitch you're losing half your empires landmass cuz we decided to support the other side for some reason!"

"Trying to reconnect German clay to Germany but Poland is being a dick won't let you because we gave them half your country for some reason huh!? WW2 Bitch, get ready for some whoopass faggot!"

First, let me say that I am just making an observation, not pushing an agenda...... but....

I think he is just fucking around and playing with current cultural trends for their entertainment value, which is a valid thing to do. However, I think he underestimates the effects of how using these symbols actually normalizes these images in the public eye.

Think about what he is doing here. He is presenting Hitler and Trump (not that they are the same or even similar, necessarily) in a positive context without any attempt to attack their messages or politics. Now, even 5 years ago it would have been UNTHINKABLE to do this for almost anyone. One might have been able to pull it off in a movie or something, but it was all usually countered with a plot which painted Nazi's in a negative light..... PewDiePie isn't doing that.....

It is actually becoming acceptable to display this stuff in the absence of a counternarrative for entertainment value (again, PewDiePie does not support this stuff, and is just doing this for some kicks). Now, 50 MILLION people are watching Hitler messages and Trump-hatting with a giggle, and NOT moral outrage anymore. It may just be comedy, but think about how MASSIVE a shift this is in the Overton Window.

People can now openly talk about Hitler, show his likeness, "pretend" to support his message (actually, or for comedic value in PewDiePie's case) in public...........AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

THINK about how MASSIVE a shift this is, guys. It is an unfathomable cultural shift that is going on here. Really, it is major stuff.

>Us blaming the Germans
>not the French blaming the Germans

Stop posting these thread pewdiepie. No one cares.

>my chemical romance in the background

pewds is my NIGGA

i knew he was /ourguy/ right after i saw the deleting my channel video.

he's the redpill vanguard

That's right, he was a drug addled lunatic, with delusions of grandeur, who started a two front war he couldn't possibly hope to win and then didn't listen to his generals. As I said he was a fuck up. Don't kid yourself a large amount of WWII firepower came out of American factories through Lend Lease, even if we weren't in every battle. Then there was The Marshall Plan afterward, so yeah we did quite a bit.

>Implying anyone would ever use a Canada proxxy

Get out faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

he called MSM "a bunch of cucks"

Thing is, though.....

He didn't delete his channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKjNCGYuBgI
Pewdiepie is Hitler

He's trolling the clickbait media.

I love how he's got a fash haircut now

TITS OR GTFO

he did delete his channel.

jack septiceye2

FUCK YOU!

two years old though

True. Not exactly what everyone was expecting, though. Kind of seems like a cop out.

I don't really care either way. That's just how it looked to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

He's very obviously being . He's a retard who doesn't care about anything besides his jewtube fame. He just sees this latest persona as a new way to be edgy and reach a larger audience. Although he's inadvertently normalizing the alt right somewhat, so he's a useful idiot in that regard

Being ironic*

he never specified which channel. MSM's the one who assumed it would be his main channel, and you see the reaction they had

>PEWDIEPIE RACIST SAYS HE'S DELETING HIS CHANNEL AT 50M SUBS BECAUSE HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE

Is he still dating that really hot girl

>AND HE'S A NAZI

>MILLIONARE PEWDIEWHINE SAYS HE'S DELETING HIS CHANNEL AT 50M SUBS BECAUSE HE DOES'NT GET 5M VIEWS PER VIDEO
>WHAT A CRYBABY
>HE SAID IT'S BECAUSE HE'S WHITE
>HE'S A RACIST
>PEWDIEPIE, THE RACIST MILLIONARE WHO'S JOB IT IS TO MAKE YOUTUBE VIEEOS IS A RACIST NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER

he's our guy, and he's showing just how cucky they are

>"Can we just genocide the Drowzee's already?"
hahahah

Well done, user

So if i make fun off Hitler im red pilled? Fuck off shill

What does it's evolution look like?

wtf is this shit? isn't this the guy who just makes videos of him screaming like a retard?

*Stalin

They both look rather Jewy

Can you fucking stop shilling e-celebs? He already said it's a joke and he feels bad for people who are like that for real. Jesus Christ, the amount of underrage redditors since Trump won has been annoying.

I got redpilled the fuck out in 5 months if not shorter.
Do you really think he wouldn't change after 2 fucking years? After all the rapenings and other shit in Swedistan?

Really think he's changed?

He's redpilled as far as blowing out the MSM and fake news, and youtube's bullshit where they try to promote people just because of their race (minorities)

I got redpilled in about a month and a half.

desu, i think his non-gaming content is pretty funny

hes more so like Sam Hyde in this aspect, they're just for the normalization of this kind of attitude.

He's killing political correctness, that's good enough.

I hate his fucking filthy frank voice

>you're losing half your empires landmass cuz we decided to support the other side for some reason!"
We aided our allies. When you start a war, you take a risk. If they weren't ready to take us on, they shouldn't have started the war.

>pewdiepie

he is swedish isn't he?
why are foreigners so obsessed with us politics?
i'm american and i don't give a shit.
and as for swedish politics i wouldn't know if they have a president or a king.

France wasn't allied with US, Serbia, Russia or UK.
US wasn't allied with Serbia, Russia, France or UK.

UK wasn't allied with Serbia, Russia, France or US.

Until after the war started you decided to chip in against Germany.

US joined 3 years after the war started.

Even if he is fucking around its still playing a part in normalizing right leaning views again

Pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck. The typical turncoat we all need and love.

hes red-pilling in the same way that sam hyde is

as in subversively but who knows if that shit works

nothing wrong with a few good turncoats

We weren't officially allied, but we had a long standing relationship with both the UK and France. We really didn't feel like getting involved, but the faggot krauts seemed like they were bent on burning down the whole continent. Many of our citizens had close family in Europe, so public support for intervention was high.

he's making fun of le trump supporters are nazis meme

but mostly the MSM

he's redpilled, he was rooting for trump on a video with a bet with his friend where they betted on who would win and he and his friend picked trump, somone else picked Hillary. He just isn't allowed to talk about that stuff because the retarded 12 year olds who follow him are liberals, and millennials are too who follow him. So he just doesn't talk about what he wants, anyone else who was like a liberal WOULD NEVER ever ever make a joke about hitler.Seriously, even watching a hitler speech triggers these idiots. So for him to have no problem watching a hitler video, and wearing a MAGA hat shows he's not an idiot, and he on the down low supports trump and nationalism. Just don't expect him to come out with it, cause he will be censored if he turned into a political channel.

"ironiclly" liking Hitler and "ironiclly" being racist is the first step to break the taboo.

Eventually you wake up one day and you along with millions of other young white men are Sup Forumsacks. After the recent election infux posters and lurkers combined we have over 2 million users easily. Right now we're larger and more powerful than CNN or Fox News.

you got supporters pew

Thats good and all but its pewdiepie so what can be said exactly so that everyone understands pewdiepie might be a youtube hero or a networking genius.

Just stfu dude, neither France or UK had any reason what so ever to be in that war.

Stop defending the Jew government who got you France & UK into that ridiculous war to begin with.

You slaughtered your brethren for no reason and blamed the war on Germany.

he's fucking around.

>Right now we're larger and more powerful than CNN or Fox News.

that is the truth. i realized that after trump was elected, and it was solidified after msm started reporting on pizzagate.

we president now

nah hes fucking around, as usual

fpbp

Why the fuck did the krauts have to storm over Belgium when they were supposed to be a neutral country?

>MASSIVE a shift this is in the Overton Window

Interesting post and ideas. I haven't watched this guy's content but I get the general idea of what is happening from reading this.

It unironically looks like heaven

To neutralize France quickly before attacking Russia

Schlieffen plan

Fucking retard because of the maginot line

Better than someone else that's for sure.

>Invading an un-involved country for convenience
How the fuck can you defend those faggots?

stormfags gonna stormfag
>muh one day normies will join us

>Convenience
You're right it's better to sacrifice millions of Germans instead and lose half your forces before facing Russia

>Passing through a neutral country instead of losing millions of your forces

>Morally bad

I kind of know what you mean.

I don't like Hitler, but I understand that he was a man who honestly wanted to uplift his people and, in his own warped way, believed that all the bad shit he did would work out for a better future in the end.

Of course I can't say that publicly. You're a Nazi unless you believe that Hitler was actually Satan incarnate sent to destroy mankind.

That isn't Belgium's fault. Those guys were assholes and needed to be stopped.

He's normalizing Hitler!

I'm literally shaking rn..

>Walking your forces through a neutral country

"Those assholes need to be stopped, they're destroying Europe! Fucking bastards!"

"Not only are they honoring their alliance, they are actually planning on defeating France who opposed them for no reason what so ever!"

I unironically hate almost all non-Americans

Oy vey those evil white racist nazi pigs

>Invading a country that did literally nothing wrong just to take a convenient shortcut.
>not an asshole
pick one

Pewdiepie is responsible for an entire generation of morons.