Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

tits or gtfo

I just want a nice gf.
wtf calm down crazy lady.

Lesbians are great because they don't have their shitty genes plaguing the future.

You just put on a set of gilded shackles. You deliberately removed an older set for a newer heavier set just to make yourself look better.

but you'll still make me a sammich right girly?

Fpbp

stale copypasta

tits or gtfo.
write "sage" in options field anyone posting here.

Can i see your feminine cock?

We had over 100 replies on this exact thread yesterday.

Remember to sage and report.

>no tits
>didn't read

>another woman
K

j-just o-one t-tit?

ples?

Is this some sort of copy pasta made to piss off fat dykes?

Neva seen this one before

Attention whore. Go figure. What the fuck is on your lip??? Ewwwwwwww.

Fuck off and die, you genetic dead end.

why do i crave lesbian pussy more? is it because knowing they are disgusted by my dick but i know its good for them?

This thread again? SAGED.

>No Tits
>No Time to Care.

>tfw there are anons in this thread that think this is unironic and legit

fuck that turned me on

would rape/10

She liberated herself into herpes.

newfag, all of you are newfags

both of them can get pregnant by artificial insemination

lol, another angry lesbian who wish she had a dick.

kill your self dyke

sure reeks of newfag in here

tits, wench

I reported it. I'm guessing the newfags have never seen this pasta

>saged

Women disgust me. I’m a straight male and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bitches. For starters, no, I will not show you my boypucci. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another man to get naked, you whores might see men as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a man just because you believe that you’re ‘entitled’ or ‘prettier’. You describe men as ' Cocks with Cash’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would slap you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a woman. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole girl suspended from my work for making sexual comments about me and ordering me to get her a fucking tampon every minute. Now she’s learned her lesson and is making ME a sandwich.

I weep for a world without women, a paradise. Without women there would be no liberalism, no crying and everyone would be treated fraternally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, Men’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misandronist bitches.

Wow just as I expected, a bunch of virgin manchildren!

>Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian
Good for you no one cares enjoy fisting your manly hambeast lesbian friends.

who would make this post?

I'll rape you until you're dead you fucking ignorant whore, then I'll go to your parents' house and rape your mother too.

Your picture is too small for this board.
Sage

go away

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

Wow just as I expected, a single undicked femcunt.

>For starters, no, I will not show you my tits.
stopped reading there

D-do you like hitler ?

This..

>I will not show you my tits

oh cmon..
please?

>you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER.

What if the victim is just flat out lying.

>WHOA TUMBLR AUTISM DOES NOT COMPUTE LOGIC AHHHHHHHHHH FEMINIST AUTIST RAGE

Make me a sandwich.

A world without men would look a lot like the outback sweetheart. You rely on us like niggers rely on welfare. The sooner we replace you with artificial wombs the better

I don't believe you.

I wonder how old this is now? Where do you think the lady in OP is?

Oh look, a bitchy dyke with nothing useful to contribute to society. Never seen one of those before. I'm glad your genes will die out, who needs scum like you in the world

>I’m a lesbian
In your world: EWW GROSS DYKE EWW
In real world: Oh? Okay, whatever.

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and tl:dr

>still bumping the thread like a leaf cunt
You know it motherfuckers!

You are repugnant.

I have raped several women in the past few years because they deserve it.

And just for you, I think I'm inspired to dust of my raping shoes for one last bout.

I hope you're happy. This is all your fault

Show your skeeter bites or shut up you stupid cunt of a cumdumpster

Not even mudslimes would touch that

Just posting to let you know I support the lesbian film industry. Nothing like watching two lipstick lesbians get it on with a double ended dildo.

Agree completely.

I lurk here and these males really are pissing me off.

They think Sup Forums is their private male club or something.

Fucking disgusting. About to leave this shithole.

Fuck these pigs with their disgusting external appendages.

And fuck Trump for empowering their bullshit.

So you're using the "ima woman' card to get internet points? To try to make your point somehow more valid for you or some other reason?

That's how you know you have no point that can stand on its own merit. If your idea, argument or point had its own merit, it wouldn't need anything about YOU personally, behind it to support it.

But that doesn't matter, because if you're playing your woman points, I have you beat. Wife, mother, grandmother, ex-military, retired police officer, now small business owner, 2 languages, computer science degree, and 2nd wave feminist. So my woman points smear yours out of existence. Nobody's making you do anything. You're here of your own free will, trying to get attention.

You 3rd wavers took ALL the ground we broke for you, and you ruined it. Instead of raising yourself up, all you want to do is cry moar, whine moar, get angry and bitch. You've given womanhood away to anyone who wants it until you don't even know what it means to be a woman. You can't succeed on your own merits, so you want men to fail too. EVERYTHING we did, all the ground we broke FOR YOU, OUR FUTURE, you have turned it to shit. Fuck off, and let the real women talk with the real men, because you're a cunt and you do not count. You'll never accomplish anything, you'll never be anything, and you'll never be good for anything. You wasted everything we worked for.

piss off, you do not even matter one tiny bit to anything in this world except other angry lesbians and failed women who will never get anywhere in life and want to make their failures someone else's fault. So they don't have to feel bad that they are nothing, if they make everything somehow 'men's fault'! pfft. You are the tiny minority of women, less than 2% of us. You and your anger mean NOTHING.

AND I win your little 'but Im a woman' game you tried to play in this thread, since I have WAY more woman points than you do.

You need to work on Brevity.

Nice b8

>>No wars

Resource scarcity is a system of misogynist oppression.

They'd mistake her for an animal so I think they might try to rape it.

Go make a sandwich for your cis master

I bet you think he loves you more when he beats you, right bitch?

Show ur tits ye cunt. Else ye end up like er.

Why is everyone on Sup Forums so fucking stupid?

This fucking copypasta was written YEARS ago.

Did not consider that, good point. There is hope for the putrid after all

YOU WISH SOME1 WOULD RAPE YOUR FAT HAMBEAST ASS