We've got homophobia. We've got Islamophobia. We've got xenophobia

We've got homophobia. We've got Islamophobia. We've got xenophobia.

But why are sjw's hesitating to acknowledge the blatant hate on Russians.

Russians are some of the nicest and productive people anyone could meet. It seems that most Americans have never met a Russian in their life. They just believe all this outdated Clinton cold-war age propaganda that they are bunch on nuke wielding, bear wrestling, super professional hackers that hate the USA for no reason.

Its next level racism. It seems that the US is running out of things to discriminate and russians seem to be on the end of their list.

It's funny to accuse them of being racist to Russians and watch their brains explode trying to juggle the contradiction. I've also been accusing them of Red Scare and McCarthyism. Top lels for all.

Ugh... You can't be racist against russians because they're WHITE, shitlord.

White people CANNOT be the victims of racism.

>Slavs
>white
ha-ha!

>Americans
>white
ha-ha!

nice trips

nice trips

See rule 1

>But why are sjw's hesitating to acknowledge the blatant hate on Russians.

I've already seen terms like "Russophobia" and "Putin Derangement Syndrome".

I think people instead are trying to muffle criticism of Putin by trying to mix him up with Russia itself. Russia =/= Putin and Putin =/= Russia. The Russian people have a centuries old culture that will outlive him.

We're working on it. Praise kek.

>only certain races can be racist
>liberal logic

Election's over Sergei. You're no longer needed.

Because Jews don't like Russia and Jews are the ones behind pathologizing any criticisms that go against Cultural Marxism. I swear this board has gotten way too blue pilled. Does anyone on this site read anymore or do you all just watch Fox, cnn, and infowars?

You're either retarded or KGB.

Frog with Russian ancestry here : the progressive/liberal left hates Asians in general. They'll kneel before the Blacks and the Arabs because they have such a flawed culture, but they'll be curiously paternalistic towards Asians and Russians because we don't fit their view that Western humanism is the best or the most universal philosophy of the human reality.

Ruskiphobia

for a laugh look at the front page of r/politics rn

Lol

Those evil russians at it again.

simple solution... any politician that voices support or votes for war with russia gets drafted to the front line.

Any citizen that publicly supports military action goes to the top of the list when conscription kicks in.

are you serious

none of those are sovereign states you fucking imbecile

everyone hates saudi arabia, china, mexico and venezuela

you get shit on for hating arabians, chinese, mexicans and venezuelans because even they fucking know their government is shit

In Finland conservative nationalistic types were called russophobes prior to the migrant crisis, due to them not liking russians buying land here and wanting to increase defense spending.

Now suddenly the same people are being called Putin trolls.

Fuck the left desu

In fairness, OP, I don't really see much racism against Russians, just hate of the Putin government.

Don't get salty now...

i know some russians here. beautiful, honest, hardworking down-to-earth women who don't take or fall for b.s.

We dindu nuffin. Where's dem proofs at?

Why is Jimmy Page driving Kurt Cobain somewhere in a bus?

Possibly its the generalization that annoys me.

It's like saying all americans are obese, gun-toting, rednecks that spend every day at walmart.

Id like to see this proof aswell.

It's Viktor Tsoi. He's a very popular(even today) USSR singer. He got hit with a bus, hence the picture.

powerful digit
those numbers don't lie

9999 speaks truth

Ah, of course. I should have recognized him. I know who Tsoi is, it's just been a while since I thought of him.

>productive

It's interesting that Russians tend to be homophobic, but love Queen, and Russians tend to be racist, but love a half-Korean dude.

Nice roll

>white
>conservative
>christian

gee, i wonder why

if republicans were a country, they'd be russia

Saw this on Netflix. Completely explains the Russian thing, o least it did for me.
>Blame Russia
>Expand empire
>Profit

i met a russian for the first time, durring Friday. I went into her house to replace her flushvalve, toilet flapper, and shower head. The entire building was full of dirt.
As i stepped into her house, i stepped into a time portal that took me to 1950s russia. Russian folk music was playing on a radio, the furniture was antiquated, and the lights were dim. The walls had turned from tan to brown. The carpet was stuttered with dust and dirt from however many months it had been since last cleaning.The toilet water in her tank had a wield white oil floating around. The whole house smelled like shit, the food she was making.

hours after that job i smelled the shit from her house, it permeated the rubber from her toilet flapper despite being cleaned every time she shit or pissed.

checked

wow, a roo that can walk and talk like a man.

You're right, but you're still way off. Hillary really hates BLACK people. She also has connections to COINTELPRO as well as the Church of Scientology.

History will show the hypocrisy

NZ hasn't got roo's