Is there any way to reverse the west's descent into homosexuality, hedonism, and degeneracy?

Is there any way to reverse the west's descent into homosexuality, hedonism, and degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put him into a japanese internment camp

I don't know about you, OP, but the number of fags parading their faggotry around me doesn't make me any more of a fag

What in the fuck. I hate star trek now.

Greek and Roman fags literally invent western civilization.

>homosex is bad guise

The boogeyman you're looking for is feminism.

revive your death father

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
Yes, praise homosex! Without it, we wouldn't have this beautiful display of love at 0:06!
You sick bunch are a bunch of homophiles, you know that?

Make it so that the degenerates don't reproduce. The problem is already solving itself, since toe more degenerate people tend to be, the fewer children they tend to have. Natural selection.

that's a jewish lie
the romans destroyed jerusalem and the temple of solomon and jews have revised history due to their hatred of Hellenic culture and history.

You're fucking welcome.

pussies like you ain;t going to do shit about it anyway so why speculate?

Jap-American here

Let us gas him

Yes. We murder all the unintelligent people.

War and Death. Hard not to be Red pilled as your boy-toy bleeds out in the street.

sadly this, humans fail to understand any other thing.

Nope white DNA defect.

wtf is that gif?!

"Captain Sulu" of the original Star-Trek cast, the homosexual degenerate, masturbating another man in the sound studio of Jewish radio mogul Howard Stern.

total thermonuclear war........500 million left

Based. And no yogurt residue

at this point we need something like ww3 to fix this country

Has anyone posted this on his Twitter? Or asked him why he did that? Is he just that much of a faggot/attention whore?

Is that Gabe Newell's retarded son? No wonder Half Life 3 still hasn't been released, all three chromosones went into this potato.