What are some politically incorrect facts?

What are some politically incorrect facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2016/05/23/three-great-articles-on-poverty-and-why-i-disagree-with-all-of-them/
slatestarcodex.com/2016/04/27/book-review-albions-seed/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-31/calling-all-sociologists-america-needs-you
amazon.com/Coming-Apart-State-America-1960-2010/dp/030745343X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labor_of_Germans_after_World_War_II#United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women are so intellectually stunted that they can't even play board games (i.e. chess) on the same level as men

Women possess around 17% fewer neurons and 40% fewer neocortical synapses. >>research from copenhagen

There was no use of gas chambers in concentratiom camps. Minus the gas chambers what's the diff between auschowitz before and after the end of the war?

Poland want a war with Germany and German were being treated terrible in Poland.

Hitler never mentioned the supposed false flag on the radio station. What's the point of having a false flag if u don't mention it?

Torture was used in nuremberg

Been reading into this. The chambers were actually body cellars (as seen on the blueprints themselves) and Zyklon B was used for delousing clothes to curb the spread of typhus.

Any other WW2 or Holocaust red pills are needed and welcome

Many of the problems we talk about in politics/policy have foundations in sociology, genetics and technology that nobody really knows how to solve (i.e. employment, depression etc)

assuming a lot of them can even be solved.
I'm pretty sure there is a necessary level of minimal unemployment, there will never actually be full employment because technology and it just creates weird inefficiencies.

Hitler actually based NatSoc off the amazing fascist economic reforms of Mussolini

Where can I read more about this?

I don't know about a single person/book, but these three blog posts would be a good start, at least for the sociology piece of it:

slatestarcodex.com/2016/05/23/three-great-articles-on-poverty-and-why-i-disagree-with-all-of-them/

slatestarcodex.com/2016/04/27/book-review-albions-seed/

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-31/calling-all-sociologists-america-needs-you

I would recommend this book also:
amazon.com/Coming-Apart-State-America-1960-2010/dp/030745343X

It was not 6 million.

There were still many deaths but they estimate that number to be much lower.

A politically incorrect fact? Here? Trump might have been a huge mistake. He is hiring swamp people, Tillerson (Exxon CEO) as Secretary of the state? I'm disappointed.

That the British used almost half a million Germans as slave labor for almost 3 years after the end of WWII

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labor_of_Germans_after_World_War_II#United_Kingdom

Look up Ted Kaczynski Manifesto, its good stuff

6 million didn't die in the camps, however many non-combatants were killed on the eastern front

Global warming is another socio-political fad.

The US is an empire.

Theoretical physics is a bullshit (((science))).

It was a bad idea for a nation to free it's captured slaves into the streets.

Homosexuality, trans-genderism, and MLP are mental disorders.

White men are indeed responsible for everything: roads, schools, nations, religions, civilizations.

Women are useless after about the age of 25.

Kaczynski was right.

That even civilized niggers are still borderline retarded.

Why do we even say "politically incorrect" when we're correct about most things?

Bump

Assad is the chosen leader of the people of Syria and people of different races as creeds live together peacefully. Clinton and Obama as well as their pals at the pentagon and CIA support al-qaeda, the same folks that hit us on 9/11 and ISIS and are using them to install an extremest wahabist terrorist caliphate in Syria

Kek approves

because it goes against the narrative. It first, it was just a joke, but then shit got real