Should I be worried if my girlfriend likes dark chocolate?

Like, she won't eat anything less than 40% cacao. She usually goes for 70% stuff. I'm worried she's cucking me and wants a black baby.

shit thread, sage

Fuck you OP.

Dark chocolate is superior. Prove me wrong.

Dark chocolate is bitter, like black people about slavery.

Now THIS is autistic

Are you autistic? She had good taste in literal chocolate .

Sage.

Also, kill yourself.

I hope you die forever

I bought her a big box of milk and white chocolates and she wouldn't eat any of them. It's like she's gagging for a black dick. I have to lock the doors every night to stop some guy sneaking in.

?

What?

Buy the bitch some Ritters and make her suck your cock and then blast in her pussy.

Kek'd

And white chocolate is just a bunch of sugar and butter. It's barely even chocolate. Enjoy your diabetes fatass.

I laughed

White chocolate is the best chocolate. It's smooth and sweet.

Hahaha. You should have expected it witeboi. It's no surprise that every American woman craves the canadian bull. Why do you think they all want to move here? She's already leafed and you can't do anything about it.

She hates Canadians.

i actually love the bitterness of dark chocolate
white chocolate is a close second and milk chocolate if done right is better than both combined, but here in the states its usually gross.

What a pussy! You're cucking yourself by believing that.

She only says that to appease your suspicions. To make sure you'll be a good cuck while raising your canadian child

No, she really hates Canadians, she threatened to leave me if I went to a conference in Toronto earlier this year.

Dark chocolate is GOAT.

Yeah because she knows you'd see all the guys cucking you.

"dark chocolate" is chocolate. "milk chocolate" is some bulllshit that americans came up with in the 40's and it literally tastes like vomit. i say this as an american.

She referred to you, I quote, as "moose-fucking inbreds".

Marry that woman immediately.

I can't, there's a 3 day waiting period in my state.

Of course she said that. She wants to manipulate you in every way she can

but white chocolate is so good though

85% or higher for me. I get the Moser Roth bars at Aldi. I don't eat it frequently but since I'm on a 1200 cal/ day keto diet it's nice to have a treat that's within my macros.

White "chocolate" doesn't even contain cocoa. It's not even chocolate. It's literally sugar and butter.

Funnily enough white chocolate is a black people food along with grape drank and watermelons. You are probably part nigger and probably a faggot for liking all the smooth sweet white shit.

She once gave a homeless Canadian guy monopoly money.

God dammit Japan.

Seriously, get out.

She might be watching calories.

Why are you getting so triggered over white chocolate bro

tastes like shit
Prove me wrong

you mad, yank?

You're a nigger.
Prove me wrong.

yes

she's fucking a nigger as i type

Don't you have a sheep to fuck, Frodo?

Not fucking funny at all fag, If you're in highschool, i'm willing to put down money you have less than three friends, and you are bullied regularly. If you're an adult I'm willing to be you're a virgin.

If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.

Britcuck, why are you trying to act so hard? Nobody on your faggoty little island has had any balls since Thatcher left office.

Don't you have a tyrone to cuck you, Juan?

I'm eating 90% dark as I read this insane thread.

I highly doubt many black people even appreciate good chocolate. They're probably all stuffing their face with hershey's

You're thinking of Sweden. I know all tall people must look the same to you, Samwise, but try to keep up.

yeeee, we know u like it bby ;=)

u wot m8? say that to my face and we'll see what happens.

You'll turn around, drop your pants and hope I give you a reacharound?

It's made of cocoa butter, faggot.

classic projection.

Cocoa butter is just oil extracted from real cocoa. It's like throwing olive oil in something and acting like you put actual olives in. White "chocolate" is not chocolate.

I'll project my dick into your ass.

And you'll like it.

She's thinking of someone else