What if Hillary won?

Let's say Hillary won on Nov 8th...

What would SJWs and other cancerous people be doing?

Who would Hillary Appoint in her corrupt ass cabinet?

Would the emails get her voted out of the electoral college?

Would she ever get charged?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, this is kinda interesting to poke around with.

I'm thinking she'd have Bill de Blasio in at Sec of State.

It would be like Sup Forumsharbor only infinitely worse. I imagine all the people with a chip on their shoulder about Sup Forums on this site and maybe others would come by to shitpost and 'epically' troll us.

(((((((((((implying)))))))))))))

>Bill de Blasio in at Sec of State.
J U S T

It would be like Sup Forumsharbor but IRL.
Loudspeakers in public places blasting the 8 steps of cuckolding.
Cholos threatening and beating whites in the streets (like what libcucks keep making stories up about now, but real).

>Muh populah vote
Nigga please.

>What would SJWs and other cancerous people be doing?
Probably not appointing half of wall street to cabinet positions while offering Carrier corporate welfare.

>Would she ever get charged?
Was Bush ever charged?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Late term yeah, but personally one of my major concerns during the election (the most immediate one at least) was if trump lost this place would be a fucking shit heap for at least a few months.

>muh corn vote

We go to war with Russia. Nuke fly.

all the trannies would come to your door to take you to the reeducation camps which means raped by muslims

>the people living in sparsely populated states who actually create things and feed the rest of the nation should be at the bureaucratic and legislative mercy of the swarms of useless leeches crammed into coastal cities

Come on m8, think these things through.

The actual reason we have an electoral college isn't allowing empty acreage to vote.
It's because:
a) The original federal government had little to no control over an individual citizen's life.
b) The founding fathers were preserving the status-quo by preserving a vestigial part of the British class system, and wanted only the "better people" from the "right families" to pick the POTUS, so the general population would never elect a populist demagogue like Donald J Trump.

I am California and this shit is rigged, they didn't even require my ID, no fucks are given here with illegals so it's 55 free electorals at 0% reporting which is bullshit but whatever.

The majority shouldn't be subject to the minority, that is what the HoR is for.

>if trump lost this place would be a fucking shit heap for at least a few months.
Just like 2012 all over again.
God I miss that shit.

A bunch of people on this website would of been killed. All alternative media would have been banned. And we would be going to war with Russia. There is a few things I missed but those really scared me about Hillary.

Lol, "your" guy won, but I still drink your salty red tears.

Not quite, it's a check against pure democracy which the founders were vocally critical of as a system. Furthermore the EC made a ton of sense at the time, trustworthy people were appointed to carry the news of their states votes to the capital and then, essentially, ceremonially cast the votes.

putting their fallen adversaries in chains

>Hillary becomes POTUS
>Trump gets a small fine of one million dollars for grabbing pussy

>preserving a vestigial part of the British class system
>Not quite, it's a check against pure democracy

>only the "better people" from the "right families"
>trustworthy people

Tomato vs Toe-mah-toe

Iowa has 6 electoral votes to California's 55. Who's subject to who, again?

Do you honestly think that the votes of minority welfare leeches living in L.A. ghettoes should be counted exactly the same as those of white farmers working 80 hour weeks in Iowa?

This but so much deeper. You think those little faggots protesting and crying were bad? Maybe Portland riots? Imagine those gun toting psychos south? In the end, blacks never truly supported Hillary, but white niggers supported Trump and to shit on their rights by having her win would have caused a racial and civil war and I'm of she to go to war and would have to get off my NEET ass and fight because of that cunt.

Killary lost so the media is spinning like a top, but if we won it would fall into full blown communist dictatorship media. Those cocksuckers in Hollywood would never be called out for their bullshit and Hillary would be pushed as the next Ghandi regardless of the two wars nationally and internationally.

We dodged a massive fucking bullet and the pathetic shilling now is nowhere near the world we would be living in if Hill won.

>In the end, blacks never truly supported Hillary
No one supported Hillary, but most voters wanted "anybody but Trump".

Yes, double down on that.

That won't make sure the dems don't see power for atleast 12 years.

Are you guys brain damaged? Why do you have absolutely no ability for foresight?

Fuck...mobile poster here...

Meant I'm of age

And if she won not we

Also

True, but he'd be forced to bend the knee. You think that glass ceiling cunt would allow him to get away with his bullshit? We all believe in Trump but come on... if it was his life or his integrity on the line we know what he would choose. They quadrupled down on this campaign and would have won bigly if it worked out... but they didn't.

>are you guys brain damaged?

It's almost 2017 now and you really need to ask that?

>That won't make sure the dems don't see power for atleast 12 years.
Um, you DO know conservatives are in the minority, right?
The only way the republicans can stay in power is to continue gaming the system and undermining democracy.
You cunts haven't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980, and only two such victories since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 43% "win" in '68 when the democrats split the ticket.
That's right, you've only had two "genuine" wins since Hoover.
Face it, you are NOT the face of America, you're the bad guys.

You know what I miss about 2012?

I miss >2012

I'm not quite drunk enough to understand your post, stand by...

You know man
>2012

I can't wait for inauguration. The pain caused by pre election is so worth the stupidity of posts like yours and the laughs and salty tears just keep coming and coming.

Faggot die die die kill all the fags now burn their corpses slowly and feed them to Hillary before drowning her in a lake of bees

Electric chair for sodomites when?

>You know man
Nope, two shots later, still drawing a blank.

>The pain caused by pre election
The real pain (honest Injun) is that he's completely dropped his platform, shit all over the cucks that voted for him, but here you are, still singing his praises.
It's like Reagan all over again.
pic one

more red tears, lol

pic two

If