please don't tell me Sup Forums is THIS retarded

Nobody here likes niggers.

Hey guess what

Its possible that

Sup Forums might not be

ONE PERSON?

hmmm rly makes u think OP

I should have been aborted tbqh

wow... *begins to hyperventilate before getting myself together* really... *begins to hyperventilate before getting myself together* made me... *begins to hyperventilate before getting myself together* think... I think I gotta lie down...

Im pro-life

I mean this is bait but....

Abortion is wrong and doctors who perform abortions deserve to be executed for murder.

abortion is not wrong, only done at the wrong age. we need to give them a chance to be an utter piece of shit first.

I support abortion only because niggers are more likely to abort than other races.. Every aborted Laquadrious is good news

ugh did you really just assume my gender? Did you REALLY just ASSUME MY FUCKING gender?

Have you watch Morakiu's "Agreeing with the Liberals for All the Wrong Reasons" episode? Your point of view is backed by a pretty compelling argument.

just watched. Kinda cringey but funny.

>FK TYRONES, CRIMINALS AND LOW IQ
>FK JEWS KILL ZEM ALL
>FK DRUGGIES AND HOMELESS

>Omg what do you mean abortion? Just because this 3 months old fetus doesnt even have a fucking brain yet it doesnt mean hes not alive!!!! Lets make homeless Tyrona have her quintuplets, for sure it will be better for everyone!!!

Fucking Christians lunatics, cant separate their religion from what's best for the society. SO RED PILLED BRA

2deep

value of innocent human life is the basis of all social morality

>innocent human "LIFE"
>literally a brainless blob of meat

you're a brainless blob of meat bitch nigger

>acting tough
>pro-life
pls, i would make u my bitch

What a patriot she was.

>pro-choice
>making anyone your bitch

stop larping nigger

"only faulting faults is faultless"

truth has power you can't touch

I would fuck you up and then some

>pro population control*
faggot tried to act tough, now trying to act zen, zzzzz okay

>Being pro-murder
Please don't tell me you are this retarded

murder
[mur-der]

Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law.

A human isnt a human being pussy

A fetus*

like I said, truth has power you can't touch

u the first one trying to be edgy faggot

>brainless blog of meat

welcome to the internet

If they cud pay for their own mistakes idc

>knowing that a 3 months old fetus didnt develop a brain yet is edgy

sure bra, i bet you start throwing philosophical sentences aswell when you eat a piece of meat because "MUH HUMANITY" right? Oh btw the animal you eat was actually alive and felt pain.

>A fetus

Fetus is simply a latin word meaning "offspring."

woah amazing, btw "nice" comes from a latin word that means ignorance
>thinking latin meanings are relevant to the modern world
jesus...

Not only is the government preventing life with abortions they also take life through Child Protective Services. The government has been destroying families for profit for the past half century.

>Protecing kids from abusive fathers
>destroying families
HAHAHAHAHHA holy shit pro-lifes are a bunch of tards, thats some communist level logic

>wants to gas Jews and hang niggers
>prolife

Sup Forums

If the USA wasn't pro-choice you would LITERALLY have double the niggers you have now.