14 days until Kwanzaa. Who hype here?

14 days until Kwanzaa. Who hype here?

more excited for Chanukah desu

GTFO Nigger

You too, kike.

your candles are just like the kwanzaa ones.

Bump

>fags that celebrate religious holidays.

What a pathetic and meaningless race when they have to invent holidays with no basis in tradition and history

>invent holidays
tell me one that isn't?

What are some good Kwanzaa or Chanukah songs?

you could make some sort of argument about winter/summer solstice festivals; expressing thanksgiving to a hopefully nice harvest of shit

i guess

like fairy dust formy crops? That's just as crazy.

check publications from Germany around early 1940s

Is Kwanzaa a real thing? Does anyone in Africa give a shit for it? Excuse ignorance, i first time I ever heard about it was on the Cosby show. Then no mention until about 10 years later on the Simpsons.

24 December this year. My wife is Catholic so we're having a mish mash celebrating both festivals at the same time.

Is there some kind of white nationalist counterpart to Kwanzaa?

Kwanzaa kind of ripped of a lot of Chanukah stuff

Rounding up and shooting those who are celebrating it.

>Does anyone in Africa
Nope. It was invented in America

An episode of Everybody hates Chris also involved Kwanzaa. I think it was an 80's black people holiday that never really caught on.

Each of the seven days of Kwanzaa is dedicated to one of the following principles, as follows:[9]

Umoja (Unity): To strive for and to maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): To define and name ourselves, as well as to create and speak for ourselves.
Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and make our brothers' and sisters' problems our problems and to solve them together.
Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together.
Nia (Purpose): To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
Kuumba (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Imani (Faith): To believe with all our hearts in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders, and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

So get rid of the Swahili, rename it Hwhite Christmas and we're good to go.

If you ditched the parts that are race-inclusive, it really sounds pretty decent. Some decent values I don't disagree with.

which day is hakuna matata?

I boy! I've been polishing my idols and practicing my thumb piano. This is going to be the best Kwanzaa ever!

Note: Captcha was all about coffee. What's going on here?

Me and my wife celebrate every year with our 3 boys.