Is this literally the worst political slogan of all time?

Is this literally the worst political slogan of all time?

I don't understand how it's anti Trump, it could've easily been his slogan too

So are we loving his """"hatred of non white races" """. Or are we loving the hate he has been getting by the current establishment.

This proves my point, everyone thinks it means 'Love Trump's hate'.

It's meant to read literally 'Love beats hate', the lack of capitalisation on the word 'trump' meaning it's the verb rather than Donalds surname.

I didn't even realise until after the election was over.

I don't understand.

Why do they LOVE Trump's Hate?

I thought their whole thing was to be AGAINST the hate that they believe Trump advocates.

"Gas the wogs" would have been better.

Never use your opponents name in marketing you're giving free advertisement , bigger than your own name.

Save this meme. Thought it was good.

His slogan on his hats was a big part of his campaign.

My problem with it was always the color scheme. "Love" is a deep red, which is often associated with love, as in hearts. But "hate" is in a peaceful, calming blue. In this context, it would make soo much more sense to reverse the colors. Love in the peaceful color, hate in the passionate color. The kind of "love" Hillary claimed to espouse was not passionate love, but peaceful love. The entire ad campaign botched the colors so badly that every time I saw the sticker on the back of a Prius, I just chuckled. It's absolute garbage.

This but also I think the main reason it failed is because marketing shit and slogans often drop proper grammar norms to achieve a certain look or style. When your ad depends on grammar to make any sense it's going to fail hardcore unless its incredibly obvious what the 'pun' is meant to be.

No, and it's not even the worst slogan of 2016.

Pic related. What a terrible fucking slogan. It means nothing. It's narcissistic. It has no action, no message. MAGA at least, no matter how vague, pledges to do something that someone could stand by. She might as well have said "It's all about me."

Yes.

They once again made it about him and some sort of bullshit narrative that he's leading a movement of hate instead of Making America Great Again.

it's weakass bullshit that plays him up as strong and powerful. Liberals are retarded and haven't learned any propaganda or meme lessons from the last 100 years.

>this
First rule in campaigning don't make the voter chant your fucking opponent's name, Jesus Christ who thought this up?

It's trickle-down feminism. Elect Hillary and all women's problems are solved everywhere.

No, It's Her Turn is easily worse. It's actually the worst of all time, probably. I can't think of worse.

I'm with her says literally nothing other than "I'm voting for Hillary".

It's Her Turn says that Hillary will win because it is her turn to win, because she's a woman and she tried to run last time, etc. It's awful because it encourages complacency in her supporters(I don't have to do anything because it's her turn and she's guaranteed to win) and anger in her opponents(look at how arrogant she is, she just assumes she'll win).

Yes it was. Also the whole Clinton campaign was just one big advertisement for Trump. They never stopped talking about him.

And then Trump countered it with a way better slogan "I'm with you".

Yeah about 70% of people know Hillary Clinton is a cold, unloving, angry bitch and this slogan constantly reminded people of that.

Also this is definitely worse, she was given a silver platter of an opponent (who she helped to win the primaries) and she just fucking blew it. I doubt she let many people make decisions for her and if she did they probably purposely sabotaged her since she's such a cunt to everyone she gets near.

Retarded slogan

What was the dnc thinking?

>Let's put our opponent's name in our motto

Hillary's campaign shows you what happens when you do everything by committee

"if i accuse my enemies of hate, i can hate all i want"

>It's her turn

That slogan made it seem like she was entitled to the presidency, which made it so much more satisfying to see her lose.

That actually makes sense now

fucking davinci code slogans

DRUMPF

This is literally the worst slogan.

Top Kek! That's actually pretty awesome way to get white southerners to vote for a Poo in Loo

Is there any more petty and pitiful attempt at an attack than the whole "drumpf" shit?

Isn't Jon Oliver basically just laughing at a funny-sounding foreigner name? Isn't that exactly the kind of "xenophobia" he decried Trump for?

I guess you have to be a bit more intelligent than the average Trumptard to understand it!

Period never goes inside the quotation unless it's in the fucking quotation

Why doesn't huff post just give up already

No, it's brilliant, Hillary was a republican plant to get Trump elected. He's bribing her!!!

>everyone thinks it means 'Love Trump's hate'

Then "everyone" is really fucking stupid.
and no, they didn't.

it's ok bb your subconscious gets tickled anyway because they are pronounced the same