What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/22/491000431/virginia-governor-restores-voting-rights-to-felons-again
demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/virginia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NoVa turning into a giant DC suburb.

Jews and niggers

Convicted felons voting

Virginia was stolen

At least my county was red.

This.

Shit, is this real?

JUST 60% MY DEMOGRAPHICS UP F.AM

1) Obama literally flooding NOVA with shitskin immigrants. Entire region is like 25% ethiopian now.

2) Faggot old defense contractors scared Trump is gonna take away their precious military industrial complex bux

not real, Fresno county is blue

>that blue in Arizona
why?

why does nobody include missouri ;_;

Vermont and Massachussetts really are cucks

MA is so fucking cucked

you meant what went right? probably a high IQ state. Drumpfers hate smart people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

Tim Kaine. Him being from VA allowed them to win the state by a very narrow margin.

Missouri is a heartland state.

It's not the South.

It's bunched with Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and so on

North AZ is mostly conservative but Coconino is blue because of the damn hippies in Flagstaff.

As for the other three, I really don't know. I assumed the two southern were blue because of mexicans and Apache was blue because of natives but I guess not

>some autist took the time to make this
Sad!

Aren't those rural NE counties some of the whitest places in America? What's wrong with them?

The period really shouldn't go in the quotes, he's not quoting something that ends in a period.

Because we cucked for the Union. Same with Maryland.

She won by 5% the felons weren't the deciding factor.

>Champaign County
I hate those commies even worse than Cook. Cook County is at least predictably corrupt. The only thing Champaign county can reliably do is stab the rest of the state in the back.

Yeah I thought Kaine gave them a boost there.
Also prisoners

They vote democrat because they don't know what minorities are like.

Period goes outside the quote if you're British.

The American rule is generally periods, commas, and question marks always go inside the quotes no matter what.

Yeah, I know, and any American who has put even 1% of thought into it, doesn't follow that rule.

kek

Lawyers do.

Make any state save Texas(bc population) in this country have DC as a neighbor and it turns blue.

Virginia doesn't really deserved to be blamed much if at all.

but putting them outside of the quotes looks retarded

Federal employees living in Fairfax county

Pic related

It's real if you only look at one race.

White Voters only. Of course Fresno is going to go Blue overall with all of the Hispanics there.

Full stops only go inside quotation marks if the full stop was in the quote to begin with or if the quote is of a full spoken sentence.

The capital T in 'The' could have been for emphasis.

Because Flagstaff gets to decide for all of Coconino county.
Santa Cruz because it's on the border and hardly anyone in Nogales speaks English.
Pima because of Tucson people have little interest in the truth of things. (I would know, I live here, it's cucked to the core)
Apache because it's mostly reservation land.

C

Since no one gave a real response, i will.

Just like Maryland, A traditionally Blue state, votes almost all counties as red except for the few counties that have cities near them and the cities.

most cities historically vote BLUE.

anyone looking for a job or who works in VA works in RICHMOND, which is either government job or owned by the city so most people circle jerk ideas through echo chambers to vote BLUE. the CITY of RICHMOND virginia won the state of VA for being blue because you can tightly fit a bunch of people who jerk each other off in that state.

They did this:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/22/491000431/virginia-governor-restores-voting-rights-to-felons-again

>Late last week McAuliffe's staff began mailing out letters to 13,000 felons informing them that their voting rights were being restored along with instructions on how to re-register to vote.

Just in time for the election, probably targeted at the ones specifically living in swing counties.

It's just white people though. Whites that actually live with minorities almost always vote republican. That's why I'm confused.

No, misquoting someone looks retarded. If your quote doesn't end in an exclamation mark, but I have to put an exclamation mark IN YOUR QUOTE, because of context OUTSIDE OF YOUR QUOTE, it looks retarded.

(Va)ginas

I grew up in Maryland. The only reason it goes blue is because of fucking Montgomery and Prince Georges counties. Everyone else in the state is fucking helpless as these two counties get to decide the fate of the other 20-some counties.

it has nothing to do with felons you fucking idiot. it has to do with population disbursement. people who live in close quarters tend to have a hive mind like anonymous or any other group. they all tend to think the same way. this is why the electoral college is so important. if it wasn't this way, let california own everything and vote on everything.

fucking morons.

What are you talking about? Tucson has plenty of white people and this city is libcucked.

>Your guy might have won the presidency, but I'm correcting his grammar! Heh. Sorry, kid. Looks like I win again.

right because of the amount of people JAMMED PACKED into MOCO and PGCO. people in numbers in a small pack tend to vote the same way. the point of the electoral college is to get away from this because it does not represent all of america. which is the right thing to do in selecting a president rofl.

>cities
>not segregated

I'm not asking why Tucson is blue. I'm asking about the other counties. The map is just non-hispanic white voters.

Exclamation marks go out of the quotes no matter what though.

Periods and commas always go in even if it's not in the original quote or it's in sneer quotes.

Ugh, don't remind me, but yeah, this

because, us common folk who actually work for a living have fucking jobs. people who have actual jobs tend to vote fucking republican because democrats want to give our fucking money away like they have for the last 60 years. I'd rather bring up my brothers and sisters in every race, rather than give them my own shit. most of the time me and every other race around me are on an equal playing field.

A lot of areas in Virginia are liberal as fuck now.

TRUEER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!

Follow the conversation.

People's Republic of NOVA right now.
You have no idea how cucked this place is.
Of course it's a sanctuary city so it has hundreds of Mexicans, Salvadoreans, Bolivians etc. Then of course, expect to have hundreds of rapefugees here too.
Any white person you are lucky to find is a complete faggot, cuck glasses and all. It's like they walk out of a cuck factory. They all look the same.

If there was an electoral system in MD with each county getting electoral votes, the other counties would stand a chance at overruling the beltway counties. Sounds like a good idea to me. Why should they get to decide what's best for Eastern Shore counties in every_fucking_election with little chance of defeat?

It was full of "miners"

I lived in Tucson. Lots of Mexicans which are probably counted as white. If not, Tucson's white population is more cucked than I thought.

DC has a limit on building heights. This has caused extreme suburbanization of VA & MD, despite the fact that DC itself is gentrifying like crazy. MD was always blue, but VA used to go red.

I think the "grab them by the pussy" clip was tipping point, though. He could've won VA, if that hadn't happened and he spent more time campaigning there.

I'm retarded. I don't get this joke Carlos.

read what the fuck i was responding to instead of having some sort of pseudo intellectual enlightenment boner which you seem to have to fucking idiot. grow a pair, grow your brain, quit being a fucking pussy you faggot.

That doesn't make any sense user, big cities exist all over the country. You need to disenfranchise people and make square miles elect the officials.

Holy fuck is Trump, dear I say, our Guv'nor?

Some people are unable to fend off white guilt.

Not real communism went wrong.

someone didn't read the text

engage your brain instead of enlightenment boners of feelings you have you fucking moron.

Minors can't vote (election fraud) and the state is also full of miners (for coal).

Are you retarded?

I guess, but I thought Arizona was supposed to be conservative. Muh gunz and all that.

It's not even a joke. Ever wonder why the south is so solidly republican despite having such large numbers of blacks?

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot. all big cities (not swing states) but all fucking cities like hive minds voted for Hillary... what in the actual fuck are you talking about.

Phoenix area is conservative. Without it, AZ would be left of the middle.

What is a winner take all election system?

For some reason Virginia didn't think staffing the white house with predatory capitalists, oil executives, and the wives of politicians would be good for the government.

sick intellectual response man. good job! so proud of you!

One can't ignore the laws of nature

>1 post by this ID
cmon guys dont feed them

You're thinking west VA. They're the one known for coal.

Removing cities as a source of votes and making all elections solely based on votes in a land based system.

Maryland has a Republican Governor
Obama Clone lost it
Only DC fringe and Baltimore are really Blue in MD

It's twitter. Nobody cares.

as if they knew this information before he got elected you dumb fucking idiot lol. im sorry your party voted for someone who had someone lead for her set hiss password as the literal word p@ssw0rd....

many republicans and middle of the roads would have voted for bernie secretly if you had just made the right choice and not bowed down to the clinton dynasty.

YOU and your PARTY made a bad choice, not the rest of us. live with the shitty rules of donald trrump because you were too fucking LAZY to speak up against the tyranny of the clinton dick in your asshole, the cry baby whining of wanting a female president.

the truth is, if a female president presented herself with leadership skills, a good mind, and experience she would have won.

that was not hillary though. so get the fuck over it you fucking cry baby, soap grabbing faggot cunt.

God you people are cringy autists.
Thank god that you will all be shoved into my new autist oven. Will send your cremated shit to India and Africa so they can poo on you.

Hogan got rid of the EXTREME left dumb shit, but still holds all dumb left policies lol. his only holding grace to the right is his dumb ass legislation to not legalize weed.

i mean come the fuck on the democrats have been fighting for weed legalization for 35 years now.. 35 fucking years...

hogan doesn't wanna do it because hes gonna run and die before the next election.

if you are gonna get a real democrat in house next term, make him fucking be PRO weed. you fucking pussies. god damint you fucking liberals are so scared of ACTUALLY voicing yourself and making change.

tons of gubbament jobs in NOVA. comfy 6 to 7 figure jobs, GS13 and all that. they love suckling the gubbament teet

Native Americans registered as white.

He barely lost VA. No access hollywood tape and he wins it easily. Shit, take off the felons and illegals that voted and he probably did win it.

i don't know how this comment is not top knowledge... Virginia aint for fucking your cousin no more. its an extension of DC EXTREME VALUES. lets tax the rain, lets tax people who make less than 500k because we are truly scared of taxing people over 1 million dollars.

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/virginia/

compare and contrast.

for the lazy:
NIGGERS

As a southern Missourian, I wish we could be split. Give Iowa the shitty northern flatlands, give Illinois St. Louis, give Kansas KCMO, and let us hillbillies join Arkansas.

coconino: full of Californians and hippies
apache: 72% native
santa cruz: 82% hispanic

It's not just niggers though. Mississippi and Alabama have more blacks per capita than Virginia, yet they still went Red. The problem is cucked whites.

Transplants

virginia fag here too many black democrats in hampton roads and richmond

The state legislator voted to join the CSA but the Union army rolled into Jefferson City to stop the whole thing. Missouri ended up contributing soldiers to both sides.