Sargon literally arguing for the state to have a right to forbid people from "being jerks to each other" unironically

>Sargon literally arguing for the state to have a right to forbid people from "being jerks to each other" unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>to prevent oppression you have to make people bake gay cakes

I'm serious.

What a faggot. Shouldn't be surprised he's a Marxist

What's wrong with forcing bakers to bake a gay cake?

listening to it now. dis gun be good

It's not "forcing people to bake gay cakes" it's punishing murderers. slight difference

Isn't he from the UK? He's just defending his right to lick the boots of his oppression state so they don't jail him.

Expect it from most brits soon

Time stamp?

If you really want to upset some people, there is a video wherein Sargon excuses rape in certain circumstances. I forget which video it was but it was when I started listening to him just before gamergate, so circa 2014.

>Sardine of a cuck
Who decides to give these political retards internet fame?

>It's not "forcing people to bake gay cakes" it's punishing murderers. slight difference
He literally said that everyone who owns a bakery should be forced to bake gay cakes, I'm only slightly paraphrasing it, it's somewhere at the 30-45minute mark.

There's no one better, I'm digging at the bottom of the barrel for podcasts and shit. Any recommendations?

Should you force Jew bakeries to bake Nazi cakes with swastikas?

I looked it up, it's at 39:15.

>I love being a jerk
>state should stop me from being a jerk

Then it goes into the gay cake discussion.

Also:

>suffering is not a feeling
>pain is not a feeling

Literal quotes.

Forced compliance with a perceived immoral event. Gays can get as many cakes as they want from Christian bakers, it's as soon as a particular event is associated with it that it becomes a problem.

And why don't they ask Muzzies to do the same thing?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Gays know EXACTLY what they do when they ask a Christian to bake a gay wedding cake. And it's exactly the same reason why they won't ask muslims.

This is the sound of two idiots talking:

>Sargon: You can't put up a sign that says no fat chicks!
>Other dude: Of course that'd be illegal...

No... No it's not illegal. Fat people are not at all a protected class under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.

Discriminate against fat people all you like.

I hate retards.

bakeries are not run by the state

You're asking the wrong website, you should really phrase that as "should Nazi bakers be forced to bake cakes with the star of David?" That'll get people here to understand.

>leftist says leftie shit
>op thinks it's link worthy

He's baby's first redpill. His only point against the alt right is that it IS an identity politics driven movement but he doesn't see why or understand how it came about. The dude is just embarrassing when it comes to debates. In fact, listening to him isn't even ingesting a redpill, it's a fat purplepill. Gad Saad has a really good channel if you like redpilled professors. I've been listening to him all weekend. Jordan Peterson is cool too. I wish more redpilled professors came forward because it'll allow us to move away from philosopher kings like Sargon and actually have people that do research in their fields on our side who are great debaters.

Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah are great.

>first varg
>now sargon
What is happening?

Listening to the latest FTN episode rn

sargon seems a hell of a lot smarter than the other dude.

I don't really find the guys doing it funny and they don't have distinct voices or styles or anything.

In fact now I'm not even sure if both are being done by the same people, they're so bland.

Which is really my point - where the fuck are more "professional" podcasts or youtube shows?

I used to watch Molyneux but after a few videos I realized he's literally repeating the same few talking points over and over again (which is also what Styx does, what Adam Wallace does, what Sargon does, what the entire anti-SJW "community" does, I don't even think they deserve individual mentions, you know who they are).

He's not, he's actually pretty low IQ and has never read anything seriously (you can see that from the fact that whenever he's actually reading a book or pretending to do it while skimming the wikipedia entry, he spends 3 months talking to everyone about the amazing things he read in it and showing it off on cam - LOOK AT ME I'M HOLDING A REAL 3D BOOK IT HAS PAGES OMG).

Sargon is a kike puppet
Most of those Youtube Anti-SJW channels are in it for the profits and attention

The American Renaissance youtube channel (any Jared Taylor stuff) is more professional, but doesn't update often.