I want to help tourists coming to the UK, specifically Birmingham, my home town

I want to help tourists coming to the UK, specifically Birmingham, my home town.

This is a list of no-go zones that have been unofficially declared unsafe by the police. Feel free to Google these areas, and have a look for yourself.

>Sparkhill
>Handsworth
>Aston
>Small Heath
>Sparkbrook
>Lozells
>Alum Rock
>Winson Green
>Bordsley Green
>Ladywood

Please be careful when visiting these areas, the level of crime is somewhat high, and you run the risk of being stripped naked, robbed, raped, violently assualted, stabbed and having bricks thrown at you. All the best lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfUK7MbHi8
youtube.com/watch?v=PAwDm0uZ_ng
youtube.com/watch?v=v-ILI2tliq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks anglobro

Any other brits wanna share thier own no-go areas?

Come to America, Crumpet

Leave Britain to be filled with mudslimes
Once the little rock is void of white people we are just going to douse it with Chlorine gas

After a few weeks the chemicals will clear and you can move back.

I grew up in Aston, I was the only white child in my primary school and that was in the 80's... fuck knows how bad it is now

you mean birminghm itself isn't a no go zone? and leeds, bradford, leicester, manchester and london?

Good idea OP.

I spent a couple of hours in Birmingham once. Just changing buses. Went for a walk up the hill for a look around. I was taken aback with how paki your city is.

Thank you for coming to Islamingham, sorry i meant Birmingham. Just because third world, sub-human, savage paki scum infest the streets like rats carrying plague during the 13th century doesnt meant we should jump to conclusions. All people and cultures are equal

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfUK7MbHi8

strange as it seems, some parts of bham still feel like england. like the countryside, its lovely. just dont get a bus into the inner city. Cant speak for other cities though mate

I can

black as the ace of spedes

Your crime rates aren't that high so how do you have no go zones?

I live in Birmingham too. It's a shithole. Why would any tourists visit?

exactly bro, savages dont report the crimes to their local constabulary therefore the crimes never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAwDm0uZ_ng

im sure you wouldnt have a problem if these fine chaps moved in next door to your and dated your daughter Leaf

What is there to do in Birmingham? Isn't it just kind of a boring steel town?

It would be like saying to go and visit Pittsburgh, PA.

Is there really anything worth seeing between London and Edinburgh?

Nothing worth seeing at all. Avoid it like the fucking plague and quarantine the city.

You should actually help direct tourists to these areas, the ones that survive will tell their story.

Birmingham is in Alabama, you fucking retard.

>Nothing worth seeing at all. Avoid it like the fucking plague and quarantine the city

So after you've done the usual fuckwad tourist stuff in London and you have a week and a rental car where do you go in England? I've already been to Scotland.

I heard the Southern regions are pretty quaint. Worth checking out? I'd rather visit comfy England than bustling London.

>Birmingham
>tourists

FYI: Nobody is paying to go to Birmingham

>Birmingham is in Alabama, you fucking retard.

I know you are memeing but New Birmingham was named after Old Birmingham. Both were dirty Iron towns at one point.

We had the names first, the brits shouldnt be allowed to do this

Visit the castles such as Warwick, visit Stonehenge, visit some of the other historical or significant places. HMS Victory is at Portsmouth which is in the Southern part of England. I've been meaning to go there but never got round to it. The Southern regions are pretty decent. Beautiful countryside,e specially at the coast. Just avoid the cities unless you are visiting a tourist attraction within one of the cities. Some cities are better than others.

Dated a girl in Surrey, lovely area. Dated another girl in Darlington, a little more mixed class wise but great countryside.

Newcastle is a genuinely friendly city, and i love the accent. Liverpool was good about ten years ago. Go to Newcastle, Middlesbourgh, Durham, i love those areas, so friendly, women respond positively when you are polite, feels like england used to feel.

Was just saying my gf the first time me and my mates saw a Somalian in Brum, it was fucking nuts, he stuck out like a sore thumb, we were like who the fuck is this guy. Fast forward to 2016 and they are fucking everywhere. Genuinely the worst, most filthy group of people ive ever met

Climb the tallest mountain and scream WANKAH while facing London

what about Stains?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-ILI2tliq8

excuse me, i'll have you know Birmingham is the most dangerous area in the UK for gun crime.

This will make burgers feel at home.

>this whole thread
>not a single user stating the obvious

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Who's this matey?

I can't speak of any no go zones here in America, besides nigger ghettos, but I used to live in Germany, and since the refugees started coming, this small town where I used to live has been flooded with Muslims, and there was a terrorist attack this summer. That anybody entertains the idea of importing these people is beyond insane.

>small town

Let me rephrase, small city, around 70,000 people. Quite quaint, worst thing that happens is a few drunk people and rowdy soccer fans.

Staines is also a shithole, this Ali G is from there

Whitley.
though it IS white trash, not immigrant trash.

Sounds comfy

Cotswold

Apsoutluely ratchet taste in women OP,
do you like them trashy and fake because you think you'll have a better chance with them or because you think they will let you do nasty stuff with them?

I heard from a friend that a LOT of white men in brum, Bradford etc. were converting to Islam and marrying Muslim women

Kitts Green

I've been chased home from work on my late shift by yobbos on a motorcycle and had to confront them with a machete when they tried to enter my house.

>tfw brummie
>tfw been to all those areas
>tfw it's like driving through Fallujah

Add Washwood Heath too that's a shithole

yeah, thats always been my type. i like the fake eyelashes, the fake tan, the straightend hair, short tight dresses. Thats my type and i dont give a damn

If the world could see what we see, they would have a fucking shock man. They would think, omfg, is this England or Calcutta?

I moved out to the sticks man, havent seen a hijab since, and i thank god. Although they will infest every area, Islam demands it.

Ever go Broad Street?

Tell me who this is man

I think you've been brainwashed mate, chavs are disgusting and they make awful soulmate

My mate lives there, whats it like?

The town I'm born and raised in is named after Birmingham. We could always use more white people.

Brum is a lost cause, fucking sucks it was the nearest major city to me while growing up.

I like Snobs tho

>tourists going to Birmingham
My goodness, whatever for? That place looks like it's just been hit by a Nazi bombing raid.

its my girlfriend man. Do not dare to objectify her, she is a strong woman, with many interests, dont sexualise her

Are muslims in the UK like the ones in the middle east?

I was in Iraq and Afghanistan and those guys were all skinnyfat and mostly manlets. Also extremely uncoordinated. I estimated that I could probably take 5 of them on in a fight at a time and win.

How's Sheffield guys? I'm going there for University next year. I saw it's 80% British, but idk if that's good enough. My only other options are London, Manchester, and Aberdeen, and I still want a semblance of civilization and nightlife.

Granted, I'm from a city that's 20% White, 60% Mexican, so it's still an improvement.

They don't subsist on a diet of goat meat and dirt, so they're beefier. 1v1 you're fine, but they still attack like niggers in packs.

Anatasia Lux is your gf? how much you pay her ?

the ones I'm talking about were our monkeys, who were well fed, these are the guys who had been eating american provided food for years

Sheffield is alri as far as I know

Best city in the UK is Notts, no contest