I guess this image is true after all huh

i guess this image is true after all huh...

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/11555/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is your religion so violent?

>roaches

why are we supposed to care about non-whites again?

If there is shit in the toilet, that's normal

If there is shit ON the toilet, then something is up.

that's what happens when you pay isis salaries

Wow it's almost like Turds and Pakiniggers are universally hated

Is Anzu safe?!?!?

>Muslims want sympathy for being violent fucks that slaughter each other

> western media focuses on western events
How is this wrong? I'm sure your media focuses on the terrorism

kek, this

Once you see a pair of exposed tits in public over a thousand times, they stop becoming as alluring and special as the first time you saw them. Same applies with bombings. Keep on doing them enough and people will be desensitized to it.

I'm sorry but I just don't care about horrible things happening to non-whites anymore.

The dune coons cheered at 9/11 and so I give no fucks.

Where is the crowd of Muhammadans mourning the dead Muhammadans?

It doesn't even matter. #praying for people murdered by Mudslimes will never fix the problem.

Like that Japanese user said after the Paris attack
>If I wake up and find shit in the toilet, it's no big deal. If I wake up and find shit on the kitchen table, there's a problem.

Muslims blowing each other up is not a Tragedy.

Its a Saturday night.

Not even fellow pakiroaches care when atrocities happen in thier own country. Probably because half of you fucking slimes support geniciding the other half.

people only care if other people die

Oh shit, my ID is brown and has a paki name. Time to Allu Akbomb

Was already addressed in pic related.

Which bombing?

why cant sandniggers stop killing people?

I see you have the flag of ISIS.
Also, fuck you and stay out of America.

To a degree, but if we're being honest, the governments of many middle easterncountries have financed islamic terrorism (even if they haven't financed ISIS directly). As it is, Turkey should be doing more to fight ISIS, and maybe this attack will cause them to. The US hates and fears ISIS, but after the clusterfuck of the Iraq war (and clusterfuck by association of the Afghanistan war) the US doesn't want another all out middle eastern war. So we'll just keep doing our thing with Navy SEALs, SEAL Team 6, and Delta raids on key people, drone strikes, key CIA assassinations and financing of ISIS' enemies and Army Special Forces training ISIS' opposition in asymmetric warfare. Honestly, I think it's better this way. We kill them, and probably more civilians, but not as many of our guys die.

no it isn't, where's Sup Forums cheering when achmeds get BTFO?

because YT

hehehehehehehe ROACH BTFO

GO BACK TO YOUR TOILET TURKROACH

To be fair, Turkey's media is blocked at the moment, no one can cover anything.

Where are roaches out protesting or fighting terrorism anyways?

It's the 24th terrorist attack this year.

Why can't British boys stop kissing each other?

>sympathizing Pakistan

Fucking porkis harbor the biggest terror groups in asia.

Every south Asian country hate them.

as long as Anzu is safe, I don't care.

> White people should care about roaches blowing each other up
Nahh.

of course it is. we care about our own more than you just as you care about your own more than us. whats not to get?

stop killing people and this problem literally disappears overnight btw

I'm sure on Turkish or Pakistani boards, news webaites and social media there is plenty of coverage.

And in fairness the situation in Turkey has had constant coverage in the media I read and watch.

Every Pakistani I've ever met has been bro tier. Nicest people ever. Can't say the same about your kind desu

Maybe that's because many pakis without long roots with Pakistan identity themselves as indians , its one of Pakistanis biggest shame we take pride off .its the same reason local pakis hate expats in general.

tribune.com.pk/story/11555/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare/

> handfull of roaches that wont be there for the orthodox reconquest of Hagia Sofia.

go succ erdo coq

ive met a handful of pakistanis, some were cab drivers, some were doctors, but the one that will forver sand out in my mind is the fucker in my European Histroy class, that had to disrupt the class with "BUT SIR IN PAKISTAN................................................"

Came here to post this.

God bless nippon

Turkroachistan and porkistan are 3rd world muslim shitholes and their lives dont matter enough