What are the dumbest arguments you've heard against global warming?

What are the dumbest arguments you've heard against global warming?

>The world is actually cooling
>Greenland used to be green
>Humans only contribute three percent of CO2
>Antarctica is gaining ice
>This year is the coldest ever
>CO2 levels fluctuate naturally
>CO2 levels were higher a thousand years ago
>Melting ice doesn't increase sea level
>Nature is the primary cause of global warming
>The ocean releases CO2
>Trees absorbed CO2

If you believe these things, then you are an absolute retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/08/23/the-alarming-cost-of-climate-change-hysteria/#1eb92a516f70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

worldnewsdailyreport.com/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/

Trump is getting rid of the damaging and archaic belief of man made climate change .
When you treehuggers can provide clean energy reliable energy that can be mass produce you can bring it to the table. The thing is even if there rally is global warming, you have no ways of fixing it that doesn't entail fucking out economy and production up. So now you fucks get to take a back seat to real progress

how did pyramids get built in antarctica? that tells me that the weather will change, so why should i buy a prius?

i want global warming to melt the south pole ice
i want to seee what's under this.

AYYYY

LMAO

w-why is it shaped like that?

There's a big golden orb containing a man and a woman. They're both in cryosleep, and the only survivors of the ancient and advanced civilization that destroyed itself millenia ago, changing Earth's axis in the process.

friendly reminder oceans remove more CO2 than all the trees combined on earth
mostly because of >muh surface area

Don't forget

>Muh sunspots!

It's winter, there is a polar vortex happenings and the skiing is on, you are supposed to be proselytizing your new age religion in summer, preferably during heat waves. Take a well deserved break and go look at some climate doom graphs or charts.

>When you treehuggers can provide clean energy reliable energy that can be mass produce you can bring it to the table.
It's called wind and solar, what the fuck are you talking about?

>scientists are making it up for the money
like there isn't even more money in being a fossil fuel shill

>CO2 levels fluctuate naturally
They do. CO2 used to be like 5x higher than what it is now and it was also during an ice age. There was no runaway temperature feedback loop. Idk why there would be one now. i'm not saying that humans aren't releasing a lot of CO2 though.

I heard this one:
Ground adsorbs the sun

>clean energy reliable energy that can be mass produce
its funny because nuclear power is all this as long as you dont live on a fault line (most of the world doesn't) but treehuggers have essentially banned this because of japanese using it while living on an island prone to earthquakes every 2 years. manmade climate change is not real but you would think treehuggers could understand how beneficial nuclear energy would be, instead of pushing for solar and wind, which are far more damaging to the enviornment with how hard they are to make, the small amount of energy returns on it, and the huge amount of flat, arable land that has to be used for them.

Wind power is a complete fucking joke and Solar is only meh tier in places like Arizona

The only viable relatively clean solution is Nuclear

>nuclear energy
>clean

>Wind power is a complete fucking joke
WELL IF YOU SAY SO IT MUST BE TRUE

>like there isn't even more money in being a fossil fuel shill
The gov spends $10 billion a year on climate change, fossil fuel companies spend half a billion. It's very lucrative to be pro global warming.

>WELL IF YOU SAY SO IT MUST BE TRUE

>only works when the wind is blowing
>costs five times coal powered electricity
>pays for itself in 30 years, when it has to be replaced
>has to be supplemented with coal or nuclear
>not a joke cause he says so

>A FUCKING LEAF EVERY TIME.

>Unironically believing in man-made catastrophic climate change
>Believing Al Gore and Leonardo DeCrapio
>STILL believing it even after every major prediction has failed to come true
>Not realizing it's a giant scheme to steal more tax money from ordinary people and stifle further growth in first-world countries
>A fuckin leaf

shiggidy diggidy

I'll have some spring-rolls with extra sambal, Long-Feng

You can't even see through your own air, China.

You also forgot to mention that it will use up all the wind and there will be none left for kite flying

You can't even see your dick through your fat stomach, burger

You can't even see your dick with a magnifying glass you microphalised chink.

>Kills all the birds in a tristate area including endangered ones which is a federal crime..

I'm not even a Stars n' Bars, but the reason most murkins can't see their own dick is because they are balls deep up your sisters asshole

Current CO2 levels are around 400ppm

That is relatively low considering it was way higher in the eras before humans existed.

Actually, it was the movie China Syndrome. Then a little thing called Three Mile Island (which was hyped like hell in the media for years afterward), then Chernobyl, then the Japan thing.

Lefties want the majority of the west to go back to hunter-gathers, while they live a blessed life with clean, sustainable, renewable modern lifestyle.

It actually is the cleanest form of sustainable energy. As long as you don't build a cheap reactor they can last until we master fusion energy

Solar is nice but in its current state requires too much material and space to effectively work off our needs

Hydro is reliable but can is limited on where it can be placed

Wind is to expensive per materials to get a tradeoff worth it. As well as the space it takes up and weather is a factor

Someone once told me it mattered and the world is going to end unless we do something.

>There has never been produced a cost-benefit analysis in combating global warming, thus making it difficult for moderates to support such measures

Oh wait, that's actually one of the smarted arguments. Disregard this post.

smartest*

>According to the GAO, annual federal climate spending has increased from $4.6 billion in 2003 to $8.8 billion in 2010, amounting to $106.7 billion over that period.
> In all, 140 foundations funneled $558 million to almost 100 climate denial organizations from 2003 to 2010.
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/

I guess I was wrong. Fossil fuel industry only spends around $100 million dollars a year on global warming research.
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/08/23/the-alarming-cost-of-climate-change-hysteria/#1eb92a516f70

Isn't it funny when they try to combat our antics by pointing out that the data supporting climate change was faked and or flawed. Haha

Like come on guys. The real news tells me all about you and yoyr shenanigans. ;)

I read that book in high school. It was.....odd.