Before Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
youtube.com/watch?v=eV_ZntDBlW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Jews

After jews

after jews

Renoir is Kinkade level shit. Give me a Jew any day.

>heels
Sluts.

The fact that you have to blame the kikes for everything truly shows the weakness of the white race. Always in need to blame someone or something for their fuckups and not accepting the fact that you all did this to yourselfs. Props, buddy

>its another I don't agree with him better call him a kike or post something about kikes post
Wew

give credit where credit is due

After Jews

>proving my point
Thanks

you never had a point.

After jews

The Kike has a point

But you did ?
This board is 18+ you know

After Jews

go to bed, kiddo.

tfw a woman has a stronger jaw than you do

>hurr de durr modern art is so shitty because of da jooz
Stop being retarded. Art stopped trying to be realistic when the camera became common. There's little point in trying to paint a realistic depiction of a city/scene in nature/etc etc when you can just take a picture of it. The artists of the past would probably have more in common with photographers of today than the painters of today.

Part of redpilling women involves appealing to their femininity, and there was no time women were more feminine than before feminism

>trying to be a big boy
Youre not fooling anyone, Tyrone

this is all the same girl...

OP are you taking an art history class?

>t. shabbos goy

After Jews

what talent used to be channeled into traditional artforms is now fags drawing gay fur shit..

>mfw Reddit tumblrsluts always gets triggered when she posts there

Apparently it's "too perfect" and not "realistic"

Filthy goyim after Jews

>

>mfw Israeli kikes come her to be gassed day after day

Truly God's chosen people

Hardly. More like the people who used to be manual laborers now have access to tools like the internet to learn how to draw, and the tools to draw are fairly cheap. It's those people who draw furshit. Those people would not have been artists in the past.

Wtf is that

white phosphorous

>muh camera
>what my bluepilled middle school art teacher told class: the post

Kek'd and checked.

Do you have an actual rebuttal of what I said?

Israeli Air Force dropping white phosphorous on Gaza, burning filthy goyim to the bone for throwing bottle rockets into empty fields

>b-but goyim, using collective punishment against civilians is okay as long as it's not against God's chosen

You're clearly new here, babby needs his first redpill, google modern art and the Jews

>Just google it bro!
How about you stop being so lazy?

So magnificent.

I'm not here to spoonfeed you, newfag scum, do your homework before you post here.

Some day soon...

The Final Solution must occur for world peace to happen.

They weren't ever kicked out of India. Only places with Abrahamic religions.

>silly goyim, we weren't kicked out of Antarctica so clearly you're the problem, not us

Bump

>Good for us only the people that know us hate us.

India has Jews though.

Art history major here. Renoir was bad pick if you're looking for uncorrupted art. Bouguereau is what you're looking for. Also duchamp was a good draftsman despite empty subject matter. picasso we only know existed because of the (((stein))) family collecting and inflating the price of his work.

After jews.

Except it is. Jews largest financiers of modern art.

Circumcision was popularized in America by a Christian, not a Jew.

And after the billions of shabbos goy shekels.

>art history major

How does it feel doing such a fucking useless and laughably pathetic degree? Thats like womens studies tier.

Before Jews

After Jews

Carthage 250 AD? Italy 800 AD?
What?

This is a drawing?

After Jews

>art history major

LOL Too gay didn't read

yeah for a fine arts credit.

a joke that went too far...

This guy knows his art history.

After jews

I won't talk shit on your art history degree.
I took an art history class expecting it to be meme-tier, and I honestly loved it. It was more history than art if only just, and the art that I was exposed to was legitimate objectively good art. the artist shown were either historically relevant or extremely talented. 8/10 class. If Sup Forums is talking shit on it, it just shows how misinformed and biased Sup Forums is. Don't get me wrong. I love Sup Forums, but this echo chamber creates such a huge divide on important humanist subjects that even Hitler, who I'm hugely apprehensive about, recognized as humanist in a great degree.

for your benefit: youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

youtube.com/watch?v=eV_ZntDBlW4

>muh opposing views
fuck you, watch both with an open mind, for the likely the first time in your life.
I dislike impressionism and consider it an affront to my personal views, but I actually have an informed view, and believe that anyone as informed as I am would agree, if they have a similar worldview.

Jews destroy everything because they have no imagination.
Look at hollywood. Kikes in boardrooms crafting a product to cater to as many demographics as possible.
They own film but do not understand art. Creating something from a spsrk or something.
Moviemaking is a collaborotive proces but jews only see money.
They are a bizar little cult.
Like britpol gen they just keep going relying on their autism to keep them together.

Also jew woman are ugly af
No wonder they try to look northern european. Shame no nose surgery will ever be good enough