Easter Europe BTFO!

Germans, Italians and the Duch are the only Europeans who actually contributed to the betterment of the human race in a meaningful way... the rest of europe pretty much consists of slavs.

Prove me wrong, lets see whom of you knows their history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flag
whatever

>surrender monkey
Argument disregarded

Shakespeare, Newton? Chrétien de Troyex?

Not that I don't like Germans (Goethe, yay) but don't forget the English and French

Sure kid

>muh second tier achievements which where only possible because of western europeans

Your meme picture doesn't fit your meme response which leads me to believe you are in absolute damage control mode.

>and the Duch
lol wut?
You neglect to include the English and the French (who are both further west than Germany) and the Spanish and Portuguese (who are further west than Italy) but you remember to include the Duch?
What have the Duch done that makes them more memorable than the English whose language we are currently speaking?

>includes Dutch
flag checks out

OK no one actually likes the french i think we can all agree on that, bunch of hair smelly degenerates.
As for the brits, i would have mentioned them but seeing as its non country now it wasnt worth mentioning.

British are single-handedly responsible for the first industrial revolution.

we would have been speaking Russian if it wasn't for you pesky Anglo Saxons

Ok fine, i left you faggots out to illicit a response, but for realzies, we can all agree on that eastern Europeans are a bunch of bums right?

You choose arabic and hitting your head against the floor instead.

muh western Europe

The memes are intense here
Being serious, the French are lovely. Parisians give normal French people a bad reputation.
And is Britain suddenly a non country because it left your union? If so, Britain has avoided other mainland European unions throughout history while maintaining relevancy. Napoleon is a perfect example of the British being fine outside of a European empire.

Do you want to speak Russian?

I don't know I single person that hates the French, except Parisians.

They're nice people.

It's a good try, but they have Isaac Newton.... He pretty much makes up for their relative lack of talent otherwise.

fuck off slav untermensch, you literally get steam-rolled in every confrontation. your not even a country, you dont have an army...sit dowm before you get yourself in trouble again cunt.

i was being facetious.

mendeleev was pretty much an alien.

no one likes canada either faggot, you are literally the french of america. plus canadian bacon suck!

You do not know nothing about Estonians.

Enjoy your failure.

this is your country

This is mine

Yours is not sustainable.

>not a collective farm
off to the gulag

Stupid science bitch

HOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Know what - the only thing that somehow bothered me when we decided to leave Soviet Union (Soviets fucked up with immigration here) was not being part of country that can into space.

ESA is still a joke...

Post your debt.

This guy is a false flagging T*rk. Do not believe he means a word he says.

>Dutch
>toothbrush flag
>orange as a fav color
>language sounds like garbled English
>gets btfo in every war
>lose half their country to a non-country
>absolutely C U C K E D with degeneracy
>greatest scientific achievement consisted of looking at jizz under a telescope

>talks shit about anyone
have some modesty m8

Post your debt.

>Germans
>contributed to the betterment of the human race in a meaningful way

bawww does the wittle baby waby need an LGBT safe space?

Fuck off kike

Yes I do and your water-powered, toothpaste-flavored ass will do just fine.
Bend over, pucker up and receive my moose cock, faggot, just like you did throughout history.

Getting me hard desu senpai

You forgot the Scots
Arthur Herman "The Scottish Enlightenment: The Scots invention of the Modern World"

>Alaric
Nothing wrong
>Martin Luther
Nothing wrong. Papists are cucks
>Karl Marx
A Jew
>Wilhelm II
Nothing wrong. Serbs started the War
>Adolf Hitler
Nothing wrong. Churchill started the War

Sorry, but i prefer the Irish. cant pass on that angus beef.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment
Micks, Jerries and Anglos can't even compete

i smell a nigger

maxwell

Das rite!

Copernicus was a Pole.

He was half-German and was born in Prussia into German culture. The best slavs have is Tesla and and the Soviet Union scientists.

Copernicus was a slav. polish to be exact.