Russia set to destroy Merkel after destroying Clinton

Guys, we have to stop this! Russia is going to destroy Merkel if we don't do anything!

Sup Forums rangers, assemble!

Other urls found in this thread:

americainwwii.com/articles/war-brides/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-476097/Sleeping-enemy-The-British-women-fell-German-PoWs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is the #FakeNews I've heard so much about.

Merkel is an american puppet. Can't wait for your nigger infested shithole to lose it's grip on my fucking country. Ever since WW2 you fucked up everything here, including the decision to take fucking shitskin turks instead of christian "gastarbeiter" from eastern europe.

This is what a modern CIA op looks like.
This is grade school level fuckery using the most sophisticated technology known to man.
How embarrassing.

The last thread I posted this in was pruned/deleted in under a minute.

>TIL the CIA has a lag time of 1.5 years
>t. Ahmed

>Sup Forums rangers, assemble!
my sides

Yeah, okay pal, Russia totally would've been better than the US.

I take it you grew up in West Germany

Don't worry, Putin will forget about Merkel after Hillary steals the presidency and the war starts.

who is that mysterious hacker known as Russia?

the sad thing is, its all they need at this point.
The liberal left is so braindead and well trained that all they need is a story to grab onto and run with.

I just saw on my kikebook feed some guy commenting about how "Trump is controlled by Putin" people are already buying into it for no other reason than they want to.

You merely have to write an anti-right article and say "CIA confirms" (without any sources on that) and wallah, people believe it. Who knows if the CIA even investigated it at all, they probably didn't. But its a credible agency that leftards will believe.as a source.

We destroyed Merkel months ago. You just don't know it yet.
Just like you didn't know we destroyed Clinton till the election.
The truth always wins. I can do this all day mate

Russia, nothing but a source for good.

merkel's germany has already been destroyed

you know, by merkel

oh no that sucks

>We
>leaf
Canadian psyops again Merkel, or are you suggesting that Sup Forums has accomplished shit? Not sure which is more absurd.

I actually agree with you. Fuck our government for leveraging against you guys to take in Turks and become a multiculti state.

Though I will say, remember which country raped your women and which one handed out candy bars and waters after WW2.

>CIA
>credible
>the guys who's job it is to tell lies
>believing anything they say

it's kind of funny now that it's the left falling into hysterical mccarthyist red-baiting and not us.

years ago, the left would say the CIA is a den of thieves, murderers and vipers (mostly correctly) now """"""THE CIA SAYS X""""" OH SHIT GUYS CIA SAYS X LET'S RUN WITH IT

wtf i love russia now

its all the leftards have left, because they already trained them to be anti-police and anti-FBI
CIA is the last agency they can "trust" and yes, that is painfully ironic.

But I still maintain that the CIA isn't even investigating any of this shit, and we have no idea what the CIA is actually doing, but its probably more like...funding ISIS. (that makes for a shitty news story though)

merkel is half russian

Just be glad we didnt hire nignogs to rape your women, now, we did give you barbarians some "culture" but it was all consensual : )
americainwwii.com/articles/war-brides/

>ANGLOS BTFO
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-476097/Sleeping-enemy-The-British-women-fell-German-PoWs.html

I hope Trump helps Putin, fuck Merkel and fuck Russia you world war starting fucks.

wtf. I was going to vote for AfD, but after reading this story I'm voting for Merkel.