South Korea's parliament votes to impeach President Park Geun-hye

The people of South Korea have spoken

Other urls found in this thread:

askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/12/the-ultimate-choi-soon-sil-gate.html
news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/10/16/abu-sayyaf-leader-tagged-in-samal-kidnapping-killed-afp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?
And whocares.

As long as korea keeps our soldiers, they can do whatever they want.

This is what a modern CIA op looks like.
This is grade school level fuckery using the most sophisticated technology known to man.
How embarrassing.

The last thread I posted this in was pruned/deleted in under a minute.

Sup Forums only cares about Best Korea, go back to r/news

this is actually intersting
she's the zipperhead who got her orders from 8 old ladies who convinced her they were lizards who ran the world or some shit like that

I don't know the full story but my boss who is from S.K said her advisors were shamans and she spoke to ghosts or something outrageous along those lines

>this and other news that concerns me greatly

>Literally became a puppet of a cult

Honestly South korea removed any doubts I had left about oru governments and jews

Don't forget: Worst Corea is the circumcision capitol of the world.

It was the Shamans that set off those Samsung phones across the globe to explode as punishment
#ShamanGate #ItBegins #BiggestScandalEver

So is the nork friendly party gonna win?

That's actually because they looked up to you and their great big brother.

And the first thing you told them was to cut on their penis.

You're the biggest asshole in the whole world, Murrica.

>and their
*as

u wot m8

You didn't know that South Korea is one of the countries that the most positively about America?

They kind of like an abused little brother, you can bully them and circumcise their penis, but they will still be loyal to you.

I was talking about your English not your cock.

why are you danes so dumb? learn some history

>when the meth kicks in
All gooks should die.

Modern day Rasputin?

What exactly are you referring to here?

>And whocares.

A FUCKING LEAF

SK is impeaching their president because she was involved in occultist bullshit.

Why is that important? Because pizzagate and spirit cooking.

If this shit happens in SK it could happen anywhere. Pizzagate deniers can get fucked.

This is why western globalists want a low, iq, multiculti society. High IQ, homogeneous ones throw out corrupt leaders.

At least east Asians will carry on the torch of civilization.

>At least east Asians will carry on the torch of civilization.
And use it to burn the rest of the world down because they all hate each other.

I like this episode of

South Park

shit use of carlos I bet you're not even a spic

Yep, no kidding.

Too many coincidences around the pizzagate to just dismiss everything as a conspiracy theory.

there was a group of 8 rich women than ran everything, it was blasted as conspiracy rumors for years until she admitted to it for some reason.

theres more to it, a s.k. came in as soon as the news broke and posted abunch of shit.

if anyone has the screencaps, postem.

Maybe Sweden is controlled by some 8 Feminist Swedish Goddesses too which is why the country has become insane.

Our country is in desperate need of one need of this right now

>Park Geun-hye
I wanna Park my Guen in her hye, if you know what I mean.

To be fair, Japan in WW2 only cared about East Asia.

They wanted an East Asian Union and wanted to kick out the whites and get white people to leave Asia alone.

Japan had no interest in invading Europe or America.

Also, America through Commodore Perry forced Japan to give up being isolated.

Well, White People invented Fraternities.

Really makes you think.

>greeks are white

american education once again

>fiction-level conspiracy turns out to be legit
>nobody cares because it's in that gook country that makes Samsung
SKorea is more of a non-country than Belgium to this board.

Thas rite

I bet this is Trumps fault.
Everyone is turning into a dumb grunt meat head.

Asians are fast to follow suit, the sexist world we live in is breaking up with female leaders. No doubt they will just elected some man-pig war monger.

The leader was groomed sense she was young by this gypsy women, this Korean leader was under full control of this cult women, who used the power to get rich. We have pictures of her with her when she was young. Also all women cults=lesbian rituals every time FYI.
Oh and btw the leader was the daughter of the former dictator.
It's the weirdest story in a long time. It would be like if G.W. Bush was taking orders from the heavens gate cult leader sense he was a teenager

In other words anime is real in worst Korea.

Boo hoo

Based Nip.

>Dilma Roosevelt
>First Female president of Huezil
>Impeached

>Park Geun-hye
>First Female president of Shit Korea
>Impeached

Americans don't know how lucky they are. Literally dodged a nuke.

s korea has a higher gdp than netherlands therefore they're more relevant

he he hell yea

>Roosevelt
That's a funny way to spell Rousseff.

Not claiming we are more important, just that despite the gravity of the situation and it's implications nobody seems to care.

What are the latest updates? How much about the crazy feminism aspects have been officially confirmed?

>Not claiming we are more important
yes you were. because otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned 'belgium'

>just that despite the gravity of the situation and it's implications nobody seems to care
define 'nobody'. because it seems to be that only high IQ people understand the gravity of the situation and only high IQ people matter on Sup Forums

Degenerate country that thinks torturing dogs "adds to their flavor". Fuck these gooks.

wow fucking rude kill yourself you second rate shit sucking faggot. That is THE NETHERLANDS to you, you low life worm.

Grovel and show the respect they command.

I'm not American and I'm not a BR. So I clicked on the first thing that appeared on the phone and looked familiar.

heh.. *teleports behind u n slaps ur burger* who's the 'worm' now... kid...

shart in mart

askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/12/the-ultimate-choi-soon-sil-gate.html

in America the jews control the media and businesses
in Korea CHOI SOON SIL controls the media and businesses
understand?

#UnifyKorea

Don't you fuckers drink poop wine?

leafs can't teleport didn't you read the book?

Shouldn't you be collecting used tampons to decorate your house with?

The only canadian that had the potential to use that power was Ted Cruz during the Redemption Arc after defeating his inner demons in the bog of torment.

One second after reunification all Amerikan military will be given the boot. They are despised.

Park Se-Eun should be SK Pres.

A tablet with incriminating evidence was liberated.

you taiwan monkeys will be under china's heel soon enough.

It's not surprising that the koreans out of everybody are more then ready to toe the chink line then to support taiwan. Your duplicity is duly noted.

Drug abuser spotted

Yes and Merkel is next on the list so fuck off faggot. Name a country successfully led by a woman. Im waiting.

>your president is a puppet of some shady cult
>there is a homicidal feminist movement growing by the day in your cunt
>your main export product blows up
>nobody around the world gives a shit because you're just a smaller Japan in denial and North Korea is even more retarded

>North Korea is even more retarded.
leave best korea out of this

Great Britain

He's either an English tutor or enlisted bullet bait.

I'm French and spent the majority of my formative years in Amerika.

Wow, fuck you nigga. Just when our econmy is soaring high, infrastructure being repaired and built left and right and total war against crimes and corruption both in the society and inside the government, you want to oust him?

Remember, OUR Duterte is supposed to retire already and you fucked up Tagalog had a big movement forcing him to run for presidency. We from Davao doesnt want to. He's the president this country desperately needs but you most fucking flips dont deserve.

Anyways, try bringing drugs here or any syndicates in Davao, just try. You'll be like those mudslimes who bombed the city recently. Gone *missing* after being detained.

Did they ever get those muslims who tried to blow up Duterte's convoy?

Yes. Also, remember those who kidnapped beheaded foreigners?

news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/10/16/abu-sayyaf-leader-tagged-in-samal-kidnapping-killed-afp

They ded. Dont believe the meme of people saying that here in Davao City, people can frame you to have drugs and have you killed. Duterte during his tenure of 20 years as mayor use 70% of the city budget for intelligence. If
> you are proven giving false information to frame somebody up
>An actual criminal or someone with heineous criminal record
>Drug personalities
You will receive this 3 calls or texts.
>1st, we warn you to leave the city within 24 hours
>2nd, last warning, leave now or you will get killed
>3rd, we warned you already

That's why oftentimes parents or friends who are interviewed by the media if there's a killing in Davao answers "He was warned, but he didnt listen"

Gee willikers pal, that's quite the rare flag you have. Would you be so kind as to allow me to add your flag to my collection? I sure would appreciate it! -Reddit

Based thatcher

th- thanks y- y- you too

Commie traitors who spread fake news about Shamans and 9 goddesses shit. I can't wait for 5 years of paying North Korea protection money.

t. Park