Nigel Farage could become an informal adviser to President-elect Donald Trump, Republican insiders claim...

>Nigel Farage could become an informal adviser to President-elect Donald Trump, Republican insiders claim, in a major snub to Theresa May.
>The former Ukip leader is expected to meet Trump for the third time later this week after several candid meetings between the two anti-establishment figures.
>But the move is expected to infuriate the Prime Minister, who has not yet met the New York property mogul and has only spoken to him briefly on the phone.
>The incoming President, who will move into the White House in January, fuelled speculation last month after he suggested Mr Farage should become the UK’s ambassador to Washington.
>Key Trump aide Steve Bannon said of Mr Farage last week: “His ideas will always be listened to seriously in a Trump White House.”
>And a spokesman for Republican senator Rand Paul added: “Senator Rand Paul looks forward to supporting a robust post-EU trade deal with the United Kingdom.
>“Nigel Farage will be an essential part in implementing a new treaty.”

Just how cucked is British Prime Minister Theresa May and why does she allow it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7IrmHHgn6g
youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/06/india-bonfire-migration-laws/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/may-offers-improved-visa-deal-india-uk-launch-trade-talks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine the meltdown brit-cuck leftists would have if nige was named white house ambassador

I am hoping it happens desu, at least just to see what happens.

>why does she allow it?
Why contain it?

This is what a modern CIA op looks like.
This is grade school level fuckery using the most sophisticated technology known to man.
How embarrassing.

The last thread I posted this in was pruned/deleted in under a minute.

i can already taste the salt

>why does she allow it?

agreed, she should use that huge leverage she has to FORCE Trump to.... oh no wait, i think you know the answer mate

Why doesn't she give Farage some sort of official position so he can use his influence with Trump to wrangle a nice trade deal for the UK?

>that line about Rand Paul

For what purpose?

Because the Westminster Bubble is still infested by snobbery and ego. They simply can't just grasp common sense.

I hope Theresa May is choking on her own puke every time Nigel meets Trump, I seriously do.

First it was Putin and now Farage

What's with Trump and letting foreigners give him orders

>“Senator Rand Paul looks forward to supporting a robust post-EU trade deal with the United Kingdom.
>post-EU

So is the EU pretty much done with now?

Farage is HATED in the UK. You must understand the level of cuckoldry we have, we're like a Sweden-lite, and no British person will ever admit it, but its true.

In a sane world Farage would be knighted, Tommy Robinson would be a national treasure and the Guardian would have collapsed a long time ago.

I have tremendous respect for Farage, as he is a threat to the establishment, and as such he is treated like a pariah. I wish him all the best and i hope Trump honours their friendship.

Nigel Farage + Bannon hopefully are enough to counter the literal ((((GOLDMAN-SACHS)))) bankers appointed by Trump no doubt influences by Rinse Pubius.

>every thread i don't like is a CIA psyop to slide pizza gate threads

The blossoming friendship between Trump and Nige is my favourite moment from 2016. Something Sup Forums always wanted to happen but never thought would

Hated on an official level yes.

MP and other senior figures are too worried about losing their credibility and salary than admitting the truth.

Most of the tories Nigel spoke to back in the day always said to Nige "I fucking agree with you, the EU and other stuff is bullshit", but when it comes to actually doing something "Well I can't, don't want to cause any issues".

It's shill hate, nothing more. Which is even worse.

This is saddening. How do we save the UK? Nigel as PM would be amazing to see with the special relationship.

This just isn't true. Yes we are cucked beyond belief, especially here in London, but Farage is well liked by a lot of people. The 52% who voted leave for a start.

The reason is that the conservatives don't want to empower UKIP any further for fear that theyll replace them.

It's cute how Farage and Trump became friends in all this. Trump said a few weeks ago that he wishes Farage was the UK ambassador to America. It's obviously not up to Trump, but Kennedy requested a specific ambassador and the PM gave it to him, so there is precedent. I hope it happens.

>The reason is that the conservatives don't want to empower UKIP any further for fear that theyll replace them.
It depresses me when leaders care more about their party's position than about the good of their country.

It reminds me of some Superhero team-up that seems so kickass but at the same time unimaginable. Like that one Spiderman/Superman cross-over.

Nigel defended the Donald from verbal abuse from leftist cucks on question time on Thursday:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7IrmHHgn6g

Starts at around 1:10

i should have clarified myself, yes, Farage is well liked, by certain sections of society. But it is still a taboo to admit to voting for UKIP, its still a taboo to say Tommy Robinson raises essential questions about our society.

Unfortunately its governmental level that matters. Look at the protests in the US at Trump. How does Trump respond? By saving 1000 jobs with aggressive confident negotiation. We are sorely lacking a national figure like this in the UK, its the most damaging thing. My god, even Cenk from the Young Turks commented on how masterful Trumps negoiation skills were, and lambasted Obama for shrugging his shoulders and shifting the blame.

Teresa May recently gave unlimited visas to India. Absolutely disgraceful and a traitor to the British people. Imagine Farage in her position, i very much doubt England would so readily agree to accept the worlds undesirables into our land, at taxpayers expense.

>Nigel as PM

Please stop, don't get my feels light on.

>My god, even Cenk from the Young Turks commented on how masterful Trumps negoiation skills were, and lambasted Obama for shrugging his shoulders and shifting the blame.
Link?

>Teresa May recently gave unlimited visas to India.
For what purpose?

>Roosevelt and Churchill v2 out to save the free world

There is a sickness at the root of British politics. Me and my gf were discussing this, how the fuck does Trump, a man born into extreme wealth, and one of the worlds richest and most successful businessmen, how does he know what ordinary people are going through? How can he so succintly and precisely articulate the fears and worries of the average man? And why does he care, he could buy an island in Dubai and live like a king until the day he dies, why does he do it?

He does it because he loves his country.

And we have nobody close to power in this country who even knows how to spell patriotism. Our policiticans hate the working class so much, that they will sell off their own industries and invite ungovernable savages who drain the bursary, just for the sole purpose of fucking with the working class. It doesnt even make economic sense anymore, its sheer evil at this point

>Just how cucked is British Prime Minister Theresa May and why does she allow it?

She was never suppose to be Prime Minister.

Boris got betrayed by his right hand man and she took the opportunity to become PM.

Farage seems to love his country and want to protect it. I wish he was in power.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8

For a far left communist ideologue to criticise the commander in chief, and give any amount of praise to a populist like Trump, its pretty crazy

Because Modi is man, and Teresa is a woman, so she gave into her primal urge to submit to a brown skinned man. Or something to do with a trade deal, and unlimited visas to england was part of the deal. Just think about this. The deal was one way only, India - England, not the other way around. Nobody from this country wants to live in India, the country with the worst air pollution on the planet. And who will take advantage of these vias? Consultant level surgeons? Finance laywers? no. people who will sweep the floor and serve food in restaurants. Disgusting.

what for what purpose? Theresa May is a childless careerist with a history of undermining the British right
she is made of the same cloth as the ones that were "outed"

Thanks. This is sad stuff. Very distressing. The world is depressing.

>Teresa May recently gave unlimited visas to India

What the fuck? Source please.

We have enough currymen here already tyvm.

When I hear Nigel Farage speak he makes me want to grab a musket, put on a redcoat, get on a big wooden ship headed for England, and fight for the glory of the Queen and the Empire. Of course when the fighting is over i will always return to the USA, my home.

Why do childless women make horrible leaders?

Can barely wait to see images of Farage and Trump in the oval office, right after all the nigger stink has been fumigated from it.

i wish immensely too. 4 million votes UKIP got in the last general election. How many seats did that earn them in Parliament? one.

by contrast the "progressive" Scottish National Party picked up about 1.5 million votes. Seats awarded: 50

The system is rigged my friend, Only Trump couldve beaten the system, he was able to fuel $100M of his own wealth into his campaign, traditionally candidates rely on donations and contributions to fund their campaign. Shillary received $48M from wall street, Trump got about $20k.

It angers me that the system is so set against the will of the people, look at the sheer cuckoldry on Brexit, and Article 50.

no skin in the game, and depending on the reason why they do not have children, a complete disregard for anything but their own personal status and welfare

And the bust of Winston Churchill has been put back in its rightful place.

>He stereotyped all Mexicans as rapists!

Jesus Christ, this lie is never going to die.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/06/india-bonfire-migration-laws/

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/may-offers-improved-visa-deal-india-uk-launch-trade-talks/

Send. Them. Back. it makes me incredibly angry how easily our leaders sell us down the river. they dont have to live with the violence and the filth, the ordinary person does.

Fucking loyalists

That moment made me a believer in meme magic

Obama removed a bust of Winston Churchill, the greatest statesman of the 20th century, and the reason we speak English and not German. My god, the sheer fucking evil that resides in Obamas soul... maybe seeing a genuine patriotic leader triggered him and made him realise what a husk of human he was

What a shitty QT, as usual.
>Man of sense, frequently from UKIP or the right-wing, who everybody gangs up on
>left-leaning celebrity or author who feels smug by attacking all sides
>right-leaning celebrity or author who gives actual insightful commentary
>wet Tory who's the least interesting of the bunch and does nothing but toe the government line
>autistic screeching from Labour MP

Decent moderation from David, however.

>>And a spokesman for Republican senator Rand Paul added: “Senator Rand Paul looks forward to supporting a robust post-EU trade deal with the United Kingdom.
RANDLETS ASSEMBLE.

Thought you liked that

Also
>Indian women moaning about racism or how there's nothing wrong with mass immigration

Why did Farage leave UKIP and started a tour around Europe and USA when the UK needs him the most? Brexit is in danger, you know that the Establishment isn't going to let it go that easily, there is already talk about the Article 127 and a plethora of Jewish tricks to bind the UK to the EU forever.

So why did Farage abandon his people? He achieved something great with the referendum but now it seems he's using the popularity it gave him as a platform for selfish personal matters (i.e. raking some thousand Euros doing paid speeches) when Brexit is still far from being a reality.

I want to trust the Nige, he is one of the most inspiring politicians in this time and age, but I'm afraid he'll drift away.

I meant to clarify that this is pretty much every QT.

He didn't abandon his people at all.

Nigel is a man who has dedicated a significant portion of his life to helping his country escape the grip of a tyranical organisation called the EU. Upon seeing his lifework finally come to fruition, he stepped down as leader of the party.

Remember that people voted for Brexit, they didn't elect UKIP. The conservatives are still in power and Nigel has virtually no say in govt affairs. He's not an MP.

He went across the pond to help Trump out with his campaign and he's now back in England and actively participating in the discourse.

He has not abandoned us at all and, frankly, he should be knighted for his service to our country.

>Why did Farage leave UKIP and started a tour around Europe and USA when the UK needs him the most?
Because leftists were trying to murder his children.

Please start a petition calling for Farage to be knighted. It would be nice to see parliament discuss it like they discussed banning Trump last year. It was a comfy stream with Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Damn, I would like to have been part of that.

>that one Scottish Muslim

What is her deal?

I forget, was she the one going on about muh children?

Why is that one guy so rude about Nigel right off the bat when Nigel is sitting right there

I didn't watch the whole thing. Couldn't stand the sophistry from the "ban" side.

You mean David, presenter?

I think it was just bants about Nigel being available for the post of ambassador to the United States.

That leftist professor is particularly irritating. No wonder university students are so indoctrinated when these are the sort of people they frequent.

>You mean David, presenter?
This guy

Oh he's just the token leftist cunt. Pay him no mind.

He's better than that yankee negress that the BBC seems to love

>snub

Nah, we're rebuilding the Axis, she'll come along.

Good to know, lad. I wish you all the best of luck. To think Argentina in the 30s was an unofficial member of the Commonwealth, and we went down when the British Empire went down as well. I will never understand the grudge people have against the UK over some barren islands we didn't even own. I guess they don't know any better...

>why does she allow it?
What choice does she have?

>Nigel as PM would be amazing to see with the special relationship.
I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding with how the PM is 'elected' by comparing how the US President is elected. People in the UK don't vote for PM so the chances of Farage actually do it are 0%. He's not even a member of parliament.

Marry her

>Remember that people voted for Brexit, they didn't elect UKIP.
This is the entire problem. The referendum, which I voted leave in, did not replace anyone. We still have pro-EU shills controlling the UK and in fact if they held an election today, the Conservatives would get an even greater majority.

I know that. His party would have to win for him to be pm. Im just saying it would be amazing to see.

Yeah I'm not actually trying to attack your post, apologies that it came across that way.

I also voted for UKIP but it gets drowned out in a sea of cuckballots.

>if they held an election today, the Conservatives would get an even greater majority.
Well, that's better than any other likely alternative.

Man what a year for Nige. Accomplished his 17 year goal of Britain leaving the EU, then becomes best friends with the President of the United States.

Good on ya Nige.

>Me and my gf
>that flag
you're disgusting

True. They would take seats away from Labour, the party I had to suffer under for 13 years as my country was destroyed.

Ok. Good on you for that ballot.

I recognize the symbolism of Obama removing a bust of Churchill but let's not pretend he wasn't a kike.

Why was Obama so rude to the UK though? Like that time he threatened that it'd be back of the queue if Brexit happened. How would he even enforce that if he was soon to leave the presidency?

>Why was Obama so rude to the UK though?
Because he hates the UK.

I honestly believe that it was due to Britain's colonial history in Kenya.

He couldn't handle the fact that his kang ancestors were conquered by the white devil.

I'm beginning to think these two might be fucking.

I don't know but I wish we left his ancestors in Africa.

Why?

I miss her :(

Who is this semoness

Because he's a ((((commodities trader)))) from (((the city))).

So anyone who talks to anyone in your world is assumed to be participating in sexual intercourse?

>(((the city)))
why the parens