NYTimes and WaPo BTFO

>Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer said Saturday reports that the RNC was hacked by the Russians are not true and cast doubt on the Intelligence community assessments of Russia's attempts to influence US elections.

>"If (US Intelligence communities are) so certain it happened, why won't they go on the record and say it," Spicer told CNN's Michael Smerconish in a heated conversation. "I don't understand it. It doesn't make any sense."

web.archive.org/web/20161211063030/http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/smerconish-spicer-hacked-russian/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html
usuncut.news/2016/10/13/breaking-evidence-russia-is-behind-wikileaks-dump-just-became-startlingly-obvious-details/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786172351192797184
newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/10/did-newsweeks-kurt-eichenwald-use-threats-and-brib.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How in the fuck would he even know?

>We got hacked. I'm not sure by whom.
>I've got this. I work for the RNC
Wat.

>it doesn't make any sense

That's right. It's why I get all my news from manga.

post proofs of russian hacks

>director Sean Spicer said Saturday reports that the RNC was hacked by the Russians are not true and cast doubt on the Intelligence community assessments of Russia's attempts to influence US elections.
There is literally no way he could know this. But it's pretty clear if it wasn't russia directly, it was someone working with/for them, because russia immediately handed that info over to wikishill.

Glenn Greenwald has doubts too.
mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

no I want proofs of russian hacks

post them

Congress was briefed on this back in September. Democrats claimed Republicans would make it a partisan issue if Dems tried to make it public.

Of course those cucks wouldn't release or leak any info that proves the hack.

Like I said, russia handed the hacked info over to wikigarbage immediately. If they didn't do it, it's simply impossible that someone friendly to them didn't. Unless the hack is super meta.

SHUT IT DOWN

>only russia has computers

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html

>because russia immediately handed that info over to wikishill.
they were leaks from inside the fbi / cia

not proofs

not proofs

fake news

post proofs NOW!

That isn't proof. An unnamed source in the CIA that even admits there's nothing solid and it's unknown whether there's actually any connection to the Kremlin is far from proof.

Pro tip: Being butthurt that Hillary lost isn't proof of "muh russians".

>France doesn't have literacy

Even if that's the case. Russia still got it, now DIDN'T IT??

I love how we're all pretending to be retarded about this like basic shit we all know isn't real.

Correction. The source no longer even works for the CIA.

Move to fucking russia already, faggot. Stop shilling here. This board already has enough of you hacks.

I feel like this is some kind of conspiracy to prove that the left is as retarded as the right. The left fell for this with zero evidence like the right did for pizzagate.

baseless claims aren't "proof"

after you move back to Israel, kike :^)

just as I thought

NO PROOFS

> Wikileaks
> The bad guys.

Fuck off faggot, Kek is going to punish you if you keep it up.

>Muh red-scare

Then how the fuck did russia get the information? Apparently, russia used telepathy to get a hold of the information.

Seriously, can nobody on Sup Forums use their fucking headmeat anymore?

>baseless claims
Such as? Lying isn't proof either, you slav untermenschen.

Kek and checked

nobody takes Glenn Greenwald seriously

Suit youselves, faggots. Your genocide, not mine.

Because you have those pictures of Putin passing an envelope over tin assange?

This is literally CIA being told by the administration to say
>"Guys were are super cereal about muh Russia"
>what's the proof?
>"we can't tell you but just take our word for it famalam!"

Proofs? In 2016? Go to bed granddad.

These people were so certain shillary was going to win that the fact that trump lost signals to them that Russians had to be involved. We're reaching buttblasted levels that shouldn't be possible.

The same people that kvetched and wailed in the streets that bush lied about weapons of mass destruction are the same ones that want to go to war with Russia based on the same amount of evidence that bush had on these supposed WMD, whom got intel from the same people who said that the ME had WMD

burden of proof is on you my long nosed friend

Post proof.

>Implying Russia hacked any emails

Nobody takes leafs seriously.

Bye.

All of this unwarranted russiophobia is deeply troubling. The Democratic party is attempting to blame shift to an ethnic minority group in the USA. When confronted with their racism, they then claim that "Russians aren't a race" just because they're white. This is exactly like the struggle of the Jewish people who are being marginalized due to their white skin and denied their heritage. If we don't speak up now to defend our Russian brothers and sisters, the Democrats may very well steer us into another shoah.

proofs of "le ebil rusky haxors" NOW

This is just step 10 of the 300 step plan to eventually disprove that Trump won the election.

You faggots have been working tirelessly since Nov 8th to show that your world view isn't completely filled with shit.

Just give up, you were wrong. You don't know how the world works. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Also, Wikileaks released any and all intel on the DNC, which Wikileaks also released intel on Putin's bullshit, as well. These people are fucking retarded

Daily reminder that Podesta's username was his name, his password was p@ssword AND he fell for an amateur phishing scheme.

PROOFS

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>having people run your campaign that are this retarded

They should be taking responsibility for their own failures but a dem will never admit to that shit.

>Democrats are on the verge of throwing Russian citizens in internment camps

who saw this coming?

And even after a week of his emails being dumped to a worldwide audience, he still hasn't changed any of his passwords.

So you lying russian faggots deny that russia had this information and handed it over to wikipedo? You believe lying about shit everyone already knows helps your cause?

I see no proofs only lies

post proofs you crybaby

She lost. Get over it.

>shows no proof of it happening
>wants people to believe it

Don't the feds realize that they have lost all credibility in this internet age?

I mean holy fuck could you imagine if Osama bin laden was killed today and they pulled the same "he was dumped in the ocean" bullshit?

It would be tore apart.

Their propaganda is failing. While ours is taken hold. For ours uses facts to get an emotional response while they only use their "power" and broad media system to shove narratives. All of which are based on lies.

If Trump doesn't keep his promises to purge the corrupt this nation will dissolve into fucking civil war.

proofs?

>everyone knows it, but I can't post evidence

Just believe (((us))) goyim, it's another shoah like the Holocaust!

blaming Russians is basically antisemitism

Then stop spouting them. Nobody is forcing you. Well, I don't know, maybe they do in russia. You are a third world shithole after all.

usuncut.news/2016/10/13/breaking-evidence-russia-is-behind-wikileaks-dump-just-became-startlingly-obvious-details/

This enough? Got caught, huh?

Reminder

>usuncut

Yeah, post an obvious shill site. Do you think we've never seen this site before? Fuck off. Post the fucking proof of your "obvious" claim.

>fake news

gonna need to see some real proofs

>obvious

that is not proofs that is lying

Yup. If your password is p@ssword and you're completely retarded when it comes to basic account security, the suspect list grows to anyone over the age of eight who doesn't have down syndrome. If Hillary's handlers suddenly jump to "muh Russia" , it's time to start questioning motives, especially since (((they))) have been desperately trying to push us into an armed conflict with Russia for a long time.

The more I think about it, the more troubling the parallels become. Do you know who else lost a presidential election and blamed his party's failures on an ethnic group from Russia, using a rising wave of racism and fear mongering to ascend to power through non-democratic means?

Hitler.

Hillary Clinton is literally Hitler.

All those shit were up on their website before they put it on twitter. You would know if you go onto the wikileaks threads.

So you deny the content? Did you even read it?

Yes we know that's what you're being paid/forced to do (I'm not sure how asians do things).

>RT publishes a leak before WL somehow
>Didn't get it from russia
Hmmm

Post proofs.

stop posting fake news and i'll believe you

You deny the evidence?

fake evidence from fake news

post proofs and we can talk

Here's a thought too.

> Russia did hack DNC staff emails
> Russia exposed corruption

Now lets say this is all true and Putin put his dick in Hillary's no-no square, why would he be the bad guy again?

>RT publishes a leak before WL somehow
>Didn't get it from russia

Stop being retarded. The emails were automatically made available on the main website in batches. Tweets were made by a wikileaks volunteer manually. Some automated dumps didn't even get a tweet. There were lots of discussions on new batches here on pol before they were mentioned on wikileaks twitter.

>when you hacked blacked.com, but it actually was on the same server with democrats election site.

I refuse to give them any more clicks. I do recognize the link because everyone of your coworkers has posted it before. It's about a tweet that has already been debunked by everyone.

Jesus, do some fucking research. RT was reporting the new dump because it had been available for an hour already. Wikileaks didn't release the announcement but RT noticed new emails were available based on the dates.

fake evidence is not proofs

provide proofs

as always there are no fugging proofs

LOL REKT

there are NO proofs of russians hacking

NO PROOFS

For fucks sake. Why is this so (((obvious))), yet nobody is able to provide proofs?

>because russia immediately handed that info over to wikishill.
i don't think you understand that this is a claim, and claims need proof to back them up

Fake news.
Sage

>Post proofs.
they put them out same time same place everyday

russia never got the information and they don't have it

the FBI wouldn't even back the CIA up on this
was all that NSA vs CIA stuff for real

I did. We are. :^)

Post proofs.

Neither are russian shills using proxies.

>It's about a tweet that has already been debunked by everyone.
Prove it. Interesting thing about the word "debunked", the only time it ever seems to be used is when something has very much NOT been debunked. People seem to think it's a magic word.

As does yours, lying chink.

Prove it. Give a record. Show a timestamp, an archive. Something. Show proofs.

Lolwut

>why won't they go on the record and say it
because then it would become legally binding?

>These people were so certain shillary was going to win that the fact that trump lost signals to them that Russians had to be involved. We're reaching buttblasted levels that shouldn't be possible.
good point

just keep re-iterating the fact that the people who swung to trump were the same people who swung to obama and watch them flip shit

Seemed believable enough after all the other shit that's gone down this year. We'll probably never officially hear anything about what the fuck is going on behind the scenes right now.

Muh ebil gommunist you fucking goy don't you get it?

or you can search podesta batch in the archives, you do know how to use them right?

trump won the election by winning over swing voters that democrats ignored
he's better at campaigning and strategy than clinton

1000000000 posts later and you still post no proofs

>Post proofs.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786172351192797184

See how this works?

Here's some more :^)

newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

I think most likely it was a US agency or individual whistleblower from an agency, that hacked and handed over docs to Wikileaks. But there are many other suspects on my list before the Russians. Although if I was Russia and I know Hillary Clinton is an evil witch puppet, I probably want to influence the US elections too. I really don't care who gave the docs to Wikileaks. The content of the docs is way more interesting. James Alafantis is aka the baby slayer, but his ex bf is the lord of hate and the fairy of twisted sex.

no proofs, just butthurt from fake news

>James Alafantis is aka the baby slayer
It's truly amazing that the same side here that constantly demands proof of russian involvement which is pretty blatant also makes up and believes wholesale lies about devil-worship, witchcraft and baby eating.

You're done now, sweetheart. You can take putin's dick out of your mouth now.

>more fake news

post actual proofs

>ITT: 33 posters vs. 1 super obvious shill
>he posts the same article from different sites, all citing each other
>claims its "proofs"
oh fugg u showed bee :-DDDD

Wikileaks makes an announcement about nothing? Wikileaks isn't news. Sorry.

>can't deliver proofs
>whines like baby instead

вы cтыкoвoй бoльнo

You know, a russian agent isn't the must trustworthy source for what is true or false.

I did, you did what you were paid to do. Will you get a potato or perhaps some rotten dog meat to eat now?

Uh... Not only did Eichenwald turn out to be wrong, he threatened the author of the original story to try and keep the real story under wraps.

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/10/did-newsweeks-kurt-eichenwald-use-threats-and-brib.html