My brother is going to marry a woman who is a radical leftist and (actually) has autism...

My brother is going to marry a woman who is a radical leftist and (actually) has autism. I've told him that he's getting himself into trouble, and he agrees but he's too much of a pussy to do anything about it; she has total control of him.

Help me stop him before he ruins his life. Give me your best redpills on women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=051nNLJnNgk
youtube.com/watch?v=RZS-ZpjXyvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look, there is only one important question:

Is she hot?

Also, post pic

youtube.com/watch?v=051nNLJnNgk

Do him a favor and kill her. Not joking, he sounds like too much of a cuck to do anything about it. You have to have things worth defending and dying for, and if family isn't one you're a complete degenerate and you should just kill yourself instead

Buy them one of these for a wedding present.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZS-ZpjXyvg

Nice pic user. Realistically, marriage is pretty well a crap shoot at this point. If someone is brave or stupid enough to get married at this point, I can only wish them all the best.

That doesn't stop it from being a fucking retarded choice, but I can't control what other people do with their lives, now can I? Just spill your spaghetti about how women are succubi, and wash your hands of the matter.

Story time.
Give us the details and we'll give you a solution.

Fuck no dude. I'd post a pic but I dont want to risk her finding out. Let's just say me, my parents, and my brothers best friend all thought she had down syndrome when we first saw her.

My brother's a total pussy with no self confidence so he always goes for fucking hideous women

How much time do you have? If you can fix his confidence you might be able to ruin the relationship.

We live in New York City, so one day it was me, my brother, and his girlfriend walking around central park when two gays came up to us. I was wearing a Trump shirt so they started calling me a bigot and shit so I called them faggots. From that day on she's hated my guts and calls me a homophobe.

>built in catheter

>tfw i saw one of these was in his amazon order history when he let me borrow his account to use prime
it was wrong of me to snoop but i was curious

minus the catheter***

>she has total control of him
Continuously point out examples of this happening.

Also are they engaged yet? If not do you know approximately how soon that will happen?

One example off the top of my head, she made him skip my father's 70th birthday party because she had a cold

That's fucking retarded, rub that in his face more.

I know man, but I don't want to ruin my friendship with my brother. I don't want to piss him off since I know he'll relay everything back to that bitch and I'll get cut off.

Kill your dad

Maybe she'll keep him from going to the funeral too and then you might be able to convince him to leave her for that

Does he have no self respect?

Tell him he's being a disgrace and embarrassing the rest of your family. Tell him clearly that the whole family disproves of this marriage. (Assuming they do, if not, you might be fucked)

take him out for a drink and have a talk with him, tell him there is a better life out there for him and the time spent single is better than the life with the bitch

Tell him to imagine himself 20 years from now and consider -- really consider -- whether or not he'll be happy with her then

Nobody in my family likes her as far as I know. My family is super conservative Irish immigrants who hate the idea of him marrying an Italian liberal

He doesn't drink

dear god that fucking catheter

For once the edgy answer is viable.

Do it OP. Do you want your brother's kids to have her for a mother?

I don't fucking care, take him out drinking and TELL HIM what to do, he is a bitch make him your bitch, you are here on Sup Forums you must know, don't let him marry a retard liberal cunt, it ruins men, help him out

I'm not going to kill her retards

fuck you nigger

the best part about Sup Forums is making dumb mistakes as a newfag and laughing at them when you upgrade to old faggot

post at nnow

post a pic of her, if you wan't to fuck up their wedding you shouldn't care about getting caught, you need to grow some balls yourself. I have a cousin who is a cuck and married a girl who said they were going to let their baby "choose its gender" they wouldn't tell anyone if it was a boy or girl even after it was born, fucking loon

Enjoying the aftermath of his constant fuckups then you stupid piece of shit.

Have you considered an old fashioned intervention party?

Also consider puc related

>she has total control of him.

Not a real man.

Feed him to the succubi.

Nothing of value was lost.

How would I go about doing that?
starting to think this, maybe not worth the effort

Have sex with her. It'll destroy him or make him an even bigger cuck. If he stays with her, he's gone, if he leaves, he might hate you, but he'll thank you later on.

>brother is a cuck
>is also a cuck

the pattern emerges

nigga slap him in the face, sit him down, explain it to him how she is terrible and how he is going to be miserable

An actual XX female with autism? Good god. -11/10, do not mate with

He hasn't even had sex with her yet

Even better then. She's cucking him already cause he's a passive beta faggot. Show her a real man and she'll do just about anything.

t. woman

wait what. how old are they? what the fuck? why would they marry if they haven't had sex yet

They've been dating for ~4 years, they're 27

Can I ask, how do you know? Did he tell you? How did that conversation go? I still can't wrap my mind around it. If it's true, she's been cheating on him 100%

OP your brother is beyond help. Just disown him. You have no brother.

In fact you should tell him and your parents this. Parents first. Tell them he is making the mistake of a lifetime and they all know it, and if he goes through with this he is no longer your brother and you will lose respect for your parents.

Then tell your brother the same. Tell him he has one chance.

He's told me multiple times

She's not cheating on him, believe me. She's lucky she got one man, there's no way she could get two

Post a pic of her with eyes crossed out or something, because unless she's a literal goblin, she can find someone to have sex with easy. Goblin is just hard mode.

k, here's what you do.

get some buddies, get some bats, ambush at night.

Don't kill her or anything, just scare the shit out of her. Impose your manliness on her and show her why women cannot stand against men. Also beat the shit out of your brother for being a faggot.

Not posting her, but this looks almost exactly like her

I don't think there is anything you can say to stop him if a mug shot does not work.

sorry op

Look at it this way. There are far more desparate men than desperate women. If they're been in a 'relationship' for 4 years, and never had sex, she HAS DEFINITELY CHEATED at least once.

Ask him about it, put the bug in his head, make him connect the dots. How does he cope with it? How does he bring it up?

Wtf?? Is it even possible to get a boner wearing that?

I don't know, if she's cheated it's been with a woman. Her only friends are obese black girls

I'm being dead serious here.

You need to tell your parents that you want them to sit down so you guys can have a serious talk. And in that talk, you tell them that this woman is a total mongoloid with mental issues and you know how this is going to go. How this relationship is going to suck your brother into an abyss from which there is no return. How you feel like you are watching him drive headfirst into a wall. And tell them they know they agree with you, that this situation is not right, and that you need to come together as a family to pull your bro's head out of his ass. And tell them that if they don't try and help you, he is no longer your brother and you will find it hard to look at your parents from then on.

And then you talk to your brother, and you tell him you love him as a brother, but he has no idea what he's doing. And if he goes through with this, his life is over. He could very realistically end up killing himself. Tell him that you love him, but if he does this, after you have warned him from the very bottom of your heart to not step into a colossal mistake that everyone can see is a bad idea, then you don't think you can love him anymore. It will be over between you, and you will literally never speak to him again, your whole family will cut him off.

I live in Jew York Shitty too and I've seen a lot of couples like your brother, with some dead-eyed cuck dude following some disgusting libtard like her dog. And you can look at those guys and see they are not men.

That will be your brother. I'm serious here, this is pretty much your only realistic option.

Or break his legs.

tell him you do not support the marriage and the blunt truth. Then get him started in the gym.

Thanks for the best reply yet.
I'm going to follow your advice and talk to my parents tomorrow. I understand it's his life and he can do what he wants with it, but it sucks to watch him act like a total pussy.
What your saying about him not being my brother hits home. He's not the same person anymore. He used to be the most right wing "gas the kikes" person I knew, now he's a pussy PC liberal. His taste in music went from metal to pop. Even the way he talks has changed.
I don't want to see him go down the path for the rest of his life

I've told him that, and he understands, but he doesn't care

To an extent that's all you can do.

Keep trying to get through to him though.

You don't really know the purpose of it do you

Op, you have to ask people on an anime board for advice and your brother is a cuck? Must be shit tier genetics if two sons are retarded

On a more serious note after reading this whole thread: your brother will kill himself eventually in a few years if this goes through

Haha, that's true. I've spoken to my friends about it but they weren't much help so here I am asking a bunch of NEETs for advice.

get him pass out drunk. drive him to the next city or vegas. throw him the most degenerate sex filled bachelor party thatll convinve him to leave his autistic bitch of a leftist cunt. give him a taste of freedom so intense he wont want to trade it for a leash held by a literal retard

>he doesnt drink

You remind me of that dude from The Ringer

whoa man. i shifted from metal to pop as i transitioned from left to right

Sounds like he's going in deep cover.

So glad my sister hated fags and mudslimes years before I did