HOLLLYY SHIT!

"Dylann Roof began his videotaped confession with 11 chilling words: "I went to that church in Charleston and I did it."

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dylann-roof-s-videotaped-confessions-stuns-courtroom-n694036

Dylan....
No...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KeAK3
youtube.com/watch?v=FUwckwsbV90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes him more honest than any nigger in America.

Damn.

Fuck that faggot. If you can't achieve your goals without resorting to violence and murder than you are no better than a nigger.

At least he admitted it. Wish he went to the ghetto instead of a church or at least a welfare office but I'll take what I can get.

The point of the shooting spree was to send the message that no nigger was innocent. I mean... It's true. No matter what the nature of black people existing in a multicultural society that implies 4 or 5 hundred years down the road the native population will have misgenate enough so that they barely exist anymore.

That said, is Roof, although he's a trigger happy faggot who wanted to start muh 14/88 too early and drove more liberals to anti-racism than drove conservatives to racism, dare I say it, /ourguy/? I mean I wouldn't do what he did, but I understand it.

fuck off. those niggers had it coming. it's the only way to save america from niggers and their violent crimes against whites.

He sounds retarded

>And when asked if he regretted what he'd done, Roof said, "Yeah, I'd say so."
>Told the death toll was actually nine people, Roof appeared to react with disbelief and then remorse. "Well, it makes me feel bad," he said, when asked how he felt.

What a faggot though.

I can understand the why, bu still in this case he was the one acting like the nigger here. The liberals have already spun their web about, how 'the white man is evil, and is the devil, kill him!'No need to give them more ammo.

Why are you siding with a murderer>?

If he's gone into Compton, or whatever the fuck it is now, and started killing Crips, or whatever the fuck they are now, he'd be a hero.

Instead he went for good black folk at church.

Fuck you, you're the nigger here.

Called it the minute there was a thread about him not hiring a lawyer, no point if you're not going to defend yourself.

He's a disgrace to the white race, honestly. With months of pre-planning he only managed to bag 9 darkies in a church. That's just pure laziness. He went for the fish in the barrel. There are so many better ways that he could carried out his message. He could have become a Punisher-esque hero and gone into the ghetto with a sniper rifle. He'd probably still be out on the streets today if he was smart.

I personally wouldn't throw my life away for less than 100.
History won't even remember his name.

Roof is gonna get a lot of BBC in prison.

Stupid. Just Stupid.
With a bowlcut like that he could've made it big on YouTube.

You wouldn't be where you are in life if your ancestors weren't cold blooded killers, dumbass. Be thankful they gave you a good life where you can now say "m-m-murder is bad g-g-guys" They did all the hard work and now you're just a sniveling pussy.

why hello there, flag

he sounds drugged.

>good black folk at church.

fuck off leaf there are no good black people and you're going to find that out real soon when BLM gains more traction.

>Dylann Roof began his videotaped confession with 11 chilling words
He should've began with 14 words

Yeah he's not the brightest guy in the world. I mean he couldn't even keep track of how many people he killed the said "makes me feel kinda bad" after citing his reasons for killing the blacks. He's just a consequence of racial tensions escalating, he isn't a representative EOF white nationalism as whole but God knows the left wants the public to see him as it.

You sure corrected my record.

Because they're murderers too, duh.

Kid is mentally challenged, listening to his interview and its very apparent.

He did nothing special. He wasted the lives of innocent people and he wasted his own life.

Grade A loser.

>BBC in prison

Absolutely not. The skinheads will NEVER let this kid be touches if they can help it. Roof is going to death row and probably isolation in the mean time.

He'll deserve it too. If he went and killed some gangbangers I might sympathise.

chekked for truth

the kid is definitely on all kinds of mood stabilizers and I'm sure he has had tons of (((psychiatrists))) coaching him for what to say.

they're going to throw the book at this kid because he's everything the media/shitlib/cuck apparatus is afraid of: bold, young, violent, vindictive white males.

they'll make an example of him to quell any possible incidents from others of similar persuasion.

wouldn't be surprised if they give him the chair, tbqh.

this desu senpai~

>Killing niggers

Why don't we like him?

The blind hate on this site can be revolting. He murdered black church goers as they worshipped. These people are not your enemy.

He'll get solitary until they execute him.

By then he'll be a gibbering mess, not that he's entirely sane now.

Love is blind. Hate sees the truth.

he is /ourguy/

Not really. I can tell he isn't that smart, but he's mostly just in "shock". It's not easy to just go and shoot people. This interview was taken the day after he went on a homicidal rampage, his memory is probably shot to shit to deal with what he just did. This is pretty common among tramau victims.

How do we achieve the goal of a nigger-free world?

Genocide and eugenics. Multiculturalism will never work, and either we balkanize and establish Europe as an ethnic state, or else whites will not exist in some few hundred years.

I think he's just a moron.

the most confident, speedy, and eloquent he got was when he started regurgitating statistics.

are all white supremacists this stupid?

He shouldn't of done it in a church though.

why are so many redditors here today.
is there a hostile take over going on?

Going to the chuuuch was the best move desu. I would have gone to a nigger church myself. You get the domesticated groids there which you can wipe out the most of.

What you don't realize is that Roof's purpose wasn't some SJW-tier cause to reduce nigger crime.

This entire case is fake. We saw the crisis actors, no one died. Where are the bodies, where are the dead black people? Didn't happen.

Again, he probably has some sort of mental deficit caused by unconscious processes due to trauma. I don't think this kid has killed anyone before, and killing 9 people is no easy emotional task when it's your first time.

9/11 was a hologram to though right?

>When Anders Breivik bombed a government building then killed 70 kids to save 'muh white europe'
"Holy shit based Breivik what a champ!"
>When Dylann Roof killed a couple of uncle tom negroes
"wtf why did he kill those black people he should have killed some ghetto trash!"

Inevitably this mattered more to white liberals than African Americans. The root of black angst isn't focused on the nuances of nazism, to them he's just some crazy racist who gunned down some grandmas. Other than a generic "fuck racist whitey", they wouldn't quite grasp what he was trying to do.

Dylan probably believed they held the same amount of respect and would have the same amount of outrage he'd have if the black man had done to same.

They don't care, for their biggest angst isn't the idea of white supremacists making them fear for their lives, but to the idea of authority that prevents them from living the life style that want to live as.

A random hick wouldn't have "sparked a race war", only a brutal display of authority from a group of white cops would have triggered such a thing.

I don't recall saying Brevik was a champ. He slaughtered children like a coward.

Shilling kike faggot back to Tel Aviv.

proof

He does recite the 14 words later in the interview if you actually watched it...

You want to know what was a common factor in both cases? Christianity.

>Inb4 Christcucks
>Muh deus Vult
>PAGAN SHILLS
>Christianity is the only hope for Europe, but y'know religion > race, so if ma nigga Tyrone needs sum help you know I got dat nigs back :DDD

He killed marxists. Champion in my books, in fact most of Sup Forums likes the guy or was at least ambivalent. No one was shilling to hard for muh controlled opposition either.

you don't have to be a pleb to realise what he did was stupid

Oh look a gypsy. Honestly, you should be executed as well.

Stupid yes. Unjustified, no. I understand it completely although he's LARPing to hard as a South African.

More like most of Sup Forums turns a blind eye to the stormfags because they are too stupid to even engage in discourse with.

Compton is Latino now.

Shilling leaf faggot, go back to sweden

>shooting up a bunch of people attending church

If he's mad about black crime he went after the wrong people. Coward faggot should have found some gang members on a street corner and gunned them down.

>Stormfags

Either you're an oldfag who fell for the memes or you're a newfag who thinks Sup Forums didn't literally found the daily stormer.

Oy Vey!

fuck off. all niggers are the same. this wasn't about crime.

No he was mad at blacks being accepted by whites at all. Otherwise he would've just been a vigilante fag. Instead he made the point that we need an ethnic state.

Why? Niggers kill church members.

i agree what he did was stupid, but

>good black folk

get out

The gangs would have shot back

He did what Breivik did, except aimed at the niggers we all hate.

As for all this talk about "but the public relations are swayed wrong".

Who the fuck cares. Let the feminists build up further white-man hatred. That too will start a race war eventually.

Basically, bottom line here being: It doesn't fucking matter how you do things, as long as you keep on inciting anti-nigger violence. Cops killing unarmed teenagers, or white boys shooting up churches will all lead towards the common goal: Race war. Actual fucking riots and civil war; tanks in the streets, soldiers on the corners. America is bleeding and its wound is so infected we're gonna need a sea of napalm to cauterise it.

Get. Shooting.

You are sick in the head.

BULLSHIT.

1. this is how you rise the fire.

2. attack their soft underbelly, hit them where it really hurts.

3. no one cares about gangsters

4.every female is far more dangerous since it's a guarantee they'll have 3-4 kids.

5.who gives a fuck? don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

6.it's not as though shooting gangsters is "actually brave" or anything. walking up to them with an AK in ambush isn't any more dangerous than shooting up their spiritual centers.

i know someone is stupid right away when they use the term 'stormfags', because Sup Forums is FAR more extreme than stormfront. stormfront is very heavily moderated, you can't say gas the kikes race war now. stormfront is MODERATE.

He Wuz A Bad Boy! He Did Du Somefink Wrong!

>I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

archive.is/KeAK3

don't be stupid and uninformed, people .

I'm ambivalent about Breivik. He did slaughter children, but they were a political indoctrination camp to become the future far leftist cucks of Europe. Not a good guy, but nothing of value was lost either.

"Dylann Roof began his videotaped confession with 11 chilling words: "I am a Crisis Actor, and I am full of shit."

Fixed for accuracy.

Stop falling for Fake News!

Ever heard off this thing called WAR you stupid massive faggot.

He was upset at the fact that blacks went around killing innocent whites, so he decided to go and kill innocent blacks in retaliation. Him shooting up a black church was a calculated, 'eye for an eye' move.

I like violence, but I think it should be carried out by the state, not by lone wolves.

2:08
youtube.com/watch?v=FUwckwsbV90

This. Capitulation of the status quo is the next step in the evolution of western society. But, of course, before any if this is possible we need to insert white nationalism into the Intelligentsia and convert the normies to our side. We need to out the jews, we need to show people that egalitarianism is a quixotic lie from the Enlightenment period, and we need to conclusively prove that most of modern day psychology and academia is a lie.

Stormfags out in full force

He only killed black Christcucks. Who gives a shit? And no I'm not an Athiest or Muslim.

I still wish Breivik would've targetted mudslime invaders, instead.
Make a wave of anti-mudslimitry roll over Europe so they don't feel welcome and then return to wherever the fuck they came crawling from.
Fuck islam. Fuck every mudslime nignog on this planet.
>goyim u sure play by the jewish playbook
And fuck Israel, too. But one problem at a time.

You don't know the backstory.

Nope. I've an expert at people sick in the head. (Psychfag). Modernity is sickening.

I'm not a stormfag, redditor. I bet you call people "alt-righters" just like your fake news tells you to, too.

You fail to realize there would be no Muslims in Europe if it weren't for Jews and Their Cultural Marxist Gentiles.

How the fuck did his actions support or further an ethnic state for white people?

I am of non-European descent, and the sheer depravity and short-sightedness of this is just disheartening. Some of you fuckers are so fucking dumb

>t. 67 iq black guy

lol this triangle faced white nigger did nothing but kill a bunch of innocent black people that have roots in the United States much further back than most white people. he shoots up a church because he knew these people were an undefended soft target, he's no better than any other terrorist fag. stupid haircut, low IQ, loner... yep no wonder most of Sup Forums is defending this cuck fag.

>of non european descent
Thats one way to put it

kek

>say exactly what you did
>CHILLING

lmao

How is he wrong? What goal could slaughtering a bunch of innocent people at random possibly further?

>These killings are horrible and we hope it never happens again in the future!
>*publish full 2 hour video of him giving a speech
>*Publish his pseudo manifesto
>Deep dive into his history to make shit more cinematic and eye catching

I hope the next Dylan kills off all blacks in one of these news outlets for maximum irony.

I'm not convinced either. One the one hand he represent what Christianity would need to uncuck itself (looking at you non-traditionalist/sedevacantists Catholics). On the other hand, Christianity in my eyes has been dead for some time. While these are non-whites in theory, they were genetically white. They could be changed. He should've gone after an Arab mosque or jewish synagogue. Either way his violence did nothing much to change either sides minds, just strengthen the partisanship

I don't care about causation - I care about the current state of affairs and how to immediately deal with this. The jew might be a tumour, but the mudslime invasion is an open wound. Cauterise that, then deal with the tumour.

80 year old church goers are innocent. Dylann should have just walked the streets of a bad part of town, and waited for the niggers to show up and assault him.

he does... even drugged or something more... MKULTRA

He acted like a human...
you sound racist or in the mindset of the racism dogmas

Dylan was no racist but a hero

his goal was to prove the media would make a big deal about a white shooting blacks while they ignore all the black on black and black on white violence. Looks like he was right.

>Stormfags

Anyone who says this is immediately in self denial, a leftists shill, or a newfag.