Milo: Life or Death?

When we win the race war, what happens to people like Milo Yiannopoulos?

Cons:
* Gay
* Jewish
* Spreading STDs

Pros:
* He has some good ideas

Thoughts?

Hang that opportunistic piece of shit.

I kinda feel bad for him.

He joined a group that would inevitably turn on him even if they liked what he had to say.

He did have a good defense with being gay, but I don't think he quite understood the movement he was pinning himself to.

I do believe he believes in most of the movement, but not quite all of it, but being an attention whore he gave himself 15 minutes of fame and is on the way out.

His speeches used to be very lacklustre, got a little better, but ultimately he just repeats himself and uses banter rather than data which in the end "harms the movement" or whatever you wanna call it.

In the end, I like the guy, but don't feel he's what the alt-right or whatever the fuck needs.

He will bring minority conservative types to come out and speak against leftist idealogies. Nobody gives a shit about a white man with conservative ideas but a minority will have more influence in their community.

>spreading STDs
he has a STD?

>* He has some good ideas
list some

You can "feel bad" for someone on an individual level, but if he will harm the purity with Jewishness and (I don't mean this as a joke) germs present in black anuses that he will spread to white women if he ever has sex with a female.

This is not a small problem, especially given the low birth rate among white women.

Overall, I think we should be careful, if for no other reason than that he's a Jew.

He has sex with black men. Gays have a high STD rate.
Statistically, he is more likely to have AIDS or some other disease.

If he has sex with a white female, he will spread diseases among our people.

He is anti-feminist. That's good
But some Jews had the right ideas during the 3rd Reich.
But if the issue is biological, then that's not good enough.

>IF he has sex with a white female

The whole being gay thing makes that IF a big unlikely.

Also
>Spreading AIDS with niggers, so more niggers get it
Whats the issue here?

He claims he's a Catholic, who are against his homosexual relations.
He might choose to settle down and find a good, clean white girl. If so, that's 1 female, who could have 3-4 babies, who will have zero.

That's not a small problem. That's serious.

Also, his faggot behavior will harm traditional white masculinity and make his ilk seem more acceptable.

Damn, this attempt at trolling Sup Forums wasn't as successful as my troll about Dylann Roof this morning: I'll try again tomorrow. So much fun to make up batshit crazy shit, and see people take the bait.

Just because you claim to be Catholic, does not mean you're going to have a relation with a woman. Let alone have kids.

Plus its a pretty bold claim to say his "Catholic" beliefs are stronger than him being a faggot.

That nigga showed up to his last dangerous faggot tour Uni with a giant poster saying "Milo Sucks"

He's a Jewish homosexual subversive who's only a "conservative" because he feels an urge to upend social order (pardon the pun). Satanists and libertines are not conservatives, they are degenerate fruits who need to be turned into vegetables.

better a satanist than a liberal.

He dies.
he qualifes on these death requirements:
>gay
>jewish
>whore
>racemixing
He could be hitler reincarnate in thought and that wouldn't be enough to save him.

satanists are liberals

>>racemixing
Faggots don't produce offspring. He's still guilty of the first 3 you listed.

>but if he will harm the purity with Jewishness and (I don't mean this as a joke) germs present in black anuses that he will spread to white women if he ever has sex with a female.
>germs present in black anuses that he will spread to white women
>(I don't mean this as a joke)

kek, thanks for clarifying to everyone who would oppose the alt-right just how fucking stupid you are. especially since you're discussing how Milo is harming "the movement." nothing like some fresh, unintentional irony for a change

What about me?
>Straight
>Male
>Christian
>Believes Hitler did nothing wrong
>Brown
Am I ok?

So long as he doesn't violate the NAP I don't see why he can't stay around.

kek

>At first they laughed
>Then they realized assaulting my mental health was an aggression just like the defamation of laughing at my name.

When our night of the long knives happens he will be among those who don't see the next day

All racemixers should hang

he is still spiritually racemixing. just as wrong.

you're ok, but not in our countries, you have to go back

But me, and like three previous generations of my family were born here ;-;

when did the brown eneter your boodline?

>Guy who supports your movement hurts it.
>Because his family were backwoods Romanians like 1500 years ago
>le one drop maymay

BRB, lynching self because I'm .8% nigger.

we'll keep him like we kept the nazi scientists after wwii. we'll let him out during the day to formulate his ideas and research, then at night we'll put him back in his cell with a small feeble liberal guy for him to do whatever it is his people do. in the morning, we'll scrape the carcass out, feed the jew and let him out to repeat.

>He could be hitler reincarnate in thought and that wouldn't be enough to save him.
And this is why WN is doomed. You're too busy virtue signalling about who is more "Aryan" that you shoot yourself in the foot. If you were alive back then, you'd probably call Hitler a race traitor for calling the Nips "honorary Aryans" and speaking at length about how he admired them.

Good question, I don't exactly know.
I know that my dad is Cuban/German
And my mom is a fucking Mexican (soz mum lol)
But I know my great-great grandmother on my moms side was Irish.
Its very confusing

>* Gay
>* Jewish
>* Spreading STDs
Any one of these is grounds for dismissal

Do you contribute to America? Work a steady job that isn't some parasitic crap like Cash4Gold?

I appreciate his efforts, but he is definitely going to the gas chamber. He's a good looking guy for a druggie too.

I'm 18 and going to a community college
I've had like 3 job interviews in the past 2 months, none of them came back to me

>When we win the race war

yeah okey senpai, just ask me again when that happens. LMAO.

if we're gonna hang all gays you'll be in the front of line OP

So you're trying to improve yourself and contribute. You can stay. You are an American before you are your race, your gender, your sexuality. So long as we all understand that, this country will work fine. Civic nationalism >>>>>>> ethnic nationalism/racial nationalism.

I'm not far right but I think he'd get murdered for sure. What does he have to offer to an alt-right world besides becoming an annoyance? He'd have to assimilate and "becomes straight" and stop shilling for zionism (or pretend) or get his skull caved in

ayy

He can live for helping Trump get elected.

what about me?
>Male
>Cultural Christian
>Disagree with Hitler on some minor details, but he failed so sad :(
>Blonde hair Green Eyes Pale white skin
>Gay virgin

He doesn't really have many good ideas he just restates alright ideas. His shit about feminism is pretty straight forward.

His worst issue is he thinks he is a master level troll but is just childish if anything. Like I watch some of his videos but I don't really agree with him.

He's on the right track but not there yet, like PJW and Alex Jones. It's like they have all the pieces of the puzzle but don't see it for the picture

>he's jüden
To the showers of cleansing.

>spiritually racemixing

Fucking Kek

He has to go back.