The System Is Built to Fail The Intelligent & Reward The Weak Minded

Most people here disagree but that is fine, im not looking for friends. Let me tell you why I know the system failed me. That I should be the successful one making money but let me explain

Here is the background

>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius
>Not going to graduate on time because of academic reasons about skipping/failing. Why?

>bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework that i could do in my sleep and so i decide to drop out of school

alright before you judge me, you dont have a 187 IQ. Can you solve a rubix cube easily?
I don't care about political issues or about literature, it is not important and doesn't solve problems
anyway moving on

>have worked low paying jobs like pizza delivery and gas station attendant
>realized 2 years ago these jobs are fucking useless and only morons take them
>quit quickly
>Now almost 29, funemployed and living at home with my parents and not working just smoking weed all day. They are calling me entitled and want to kick me out. I kindly told them to "suck my balls" like Cartman, was fucking hilarious to see their faces

So why me you ask. What do i have that makes me "entitled"

Why? Because im too good for this garbage shit. I know im smarter than the engineers and CEOs of the world, I should be making that much money, fuck a stupid certificate it means nothing.

I should be making money right now but the system told me i needed some bullshit certificate to do it. The college bros won I guess, a piece of paper means you are qualified. It doesnt mean jack shit, my bro is retarded basically but because he has a degree he has a job but not me?

How the fuck does this make sense?
Fucking hell im pissed, one chance and the world throws me this fucked curveball

I should have been taken out of school because of my IQ and put in a genius camp or something. Why the fuck doesnt this exist?

How did the system fuck you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems#Unsolved_problems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_existence_and_smoothness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice bait

Lol

>Checks flag
Knew it.

>187 IQ
>Canadian

Nice try faggot

>system designed for retards to pass
>OP still can't game it
kek

Well OP, assuming this isn't bait, I agree with you. However, you can always just take comfort in the fact that in all likelihood this is just a simulation and most of the people around you are essentially NPCs. None of this really matters anyway. The simulation is either made for whoever is running it's intelligence or it is some kind of test. Of course a world mostly filled with NPCs isn't going to make you happy. But perhaps, maybe, the only way out of the simulation is to be redpilled on the fact that it is one. A reality much greater than we can anticipate exists outside of this. Everything is inconsequential here--just enjoy the fact that you're not an NPC like like 90% of everyone else.

I feel the same way. The system is designed to strangle geniuses.

Google the Genius Famine.

Other than that, if we want to live, we must lower ourselves to engage in vulgar activities, like studying probability theory. Perhaps we're failing because of a lack of discipline?

this is pretty amazing. thanks man dope take on life
except you moron i know how to play it just knew it was not worth my time. why should i have to get a degree to prove my ability?

Are you a libertarian by chance?

>bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework that i could do in my sleep and so i decide to drop out of school
I was in the local "gifted" program and because of this shit a ton of them became NEETs after high school instead of going to college. I'm in college now but skip every lecture, barely study, and still make straight As. It's a fucking struggle to stay interested in this garbage.

>187 IQ
> Posting on Sup Forums

For their entertainment*, not intelligence

>why should i have to get a degree to prove my ability?

What exactly is your ability?

Seems like you're not able to do anything without being employed by an employer.

if you people are so smart and know the game is rigged in favour of the mediocre, why don't you pretend to be mediocre then and succeed?

I knew it - Canada is communist shithole.

>smoking weed all day
>187 IQ
pick one

You're probably not as smart as you think you are OP. Just saying.

If everyone around you was a literal retard, would you want to walk around drooling on yourself and making grunting noises?

If you think IQ matters you aren't actually smart. It's no wonder you're failing at life.

> I know im smarter than the engineers
One of the first thing I learned when I started studying engineering is that its all about ENGINEERING YOUR OWN SUCCESS.

Ya I have a similar problem. My whole family knows i'm smart but I don't have great degree and no one cares and shit.

I know exactly how you feel. Honestly I think about just getting neetbux everyday.

I also agree we are in a simulation. There are definitely people who are NPCs. You know how I know this? I actually hacked reality and temporarily made my entire class NatSoc, and literally a person said, "Yeah we're just all robots". Like wtf is that shit.

MAXIMUM CRINGE

my ability is im smart, literally period. i can do pretty much any job. i dont want to have to get a fucking degree to prove it. why do i need to know where spain is on a map? why does this matter

what doesnt NASA or some other place full of people that are smart just have some process for people like me.

the world is so fucking retarded

weed makes me think more. its not harmful

>genius
>can't even get digits

If I see people around me drool, grunt, then get rewarded, I would do the same. I'm just that smart not to let my FUCKING pride take hold of me. But then again I'm only 142 iq, which doesn't mean that much if I'm and entitled asshole.

guys i did nothing with my life and people don't just give me money when i tell them my iq. why do they want me to prove i can do skilled work with this filthy peasant paper called a degree

Also, nobody needs you, OP. The world is running pretty well without your "genius" contributing anything.

By the way, if you're so smart, why don't you just invent something that will make you rich with residual income? Can't be that hard when you have a higher IQ than Einstein, right?

>tfw too smart to have above 98 iq

> i can do pretty much any job.

Can you run a business?

>tfw to smart too read a fucking leaf thread

A fucking

op what are you into? i don't mean like politics or comedy or animes or nintendos or whatever, like real world shit?

I know how you feel OP. It is truly a burden to be surrounded by fools who propel themselves' onward in life only by virtue of their mindless conformity to the petty rituals and behaviors expected of them

The world has wronged you kid

You should build a doomsday device.

You should enroll in gender studies and troll leftists with your superiour logic and critical thinking skills.

>Lack of experience
>Lack of loyalty
>No test of character
>Lack of senority
>"Gee, let's put him in charge of other smart people and just see what happens"

Who the fuck would trust you with anything?

LOL that doesn't mean anything if you're going to be entitled and lazy. Who cares if you can do any job if you won't do them?

Also LOL at your unfounded self confidence. Have you even had a job?

You think you're smarter than the CEO's of the world but you aren't a CEO LOLOLOL!

Face it, you're just a loser with nothing to show for yourself.

>187 IQ
>27 years old and doesn't know that pizza delivery boys and gas station jobs are shit

??? I think you meant your IQ was 87

you dumb fuck the system is built to reward the hard working cogs devoid of personality and fail deviants

If you can't figure out how to work the system and gain capital with a 187 iq, you are dumber than the comfortably middle class, borderline retarded welder.

Hey OP, if I asked you to prove that you were actually smart, could you do it?

I bet not LOL

>187 IQ
>Posting on a Cambodian Loli site
>That flag

Nice bait, ay

i have no money, i cant start something when i have no money

ive considered doing this but its not my best attribute. people wouldnt appreciate whatever my intellect could create for them.

im not sure you mean like career wise? I enjoy wroking with machines. i just feel like this world doesnt want me. id rather just smoke my weed

Ok, now I only have around 130 IQ, but I always thought it was more "fun" or whatever to study the easy shit in pre-university school and get great grades (and thus feel good) compared to busting my ass in university where shit actually gets complicated. That's why I'm now 28 and still at university, dropped out two times because it ate up so much of my spare time and I'm used to having LOADS of it due to never needing to study at pre-university. What I'm getting at is, why not just ace the boring stuff without trying and this 1) feeling good about yourself and 2) then go home and have a lot of time for Hyperdimension Neptunia or whatever you like

I've got a 188iq. In my wunderkind opinion, it's clear to see you're fucking entitled and self-aggrandizing. What the fuck have you actually gone out and did? Fucking do something. You don't need someone's permission to go out and do. Fucking whiny entitled faggot.

The system is there to destroy the smart goys and empower the jew

You're a dribbling autist buddy. There is something called an emotional quotion too, or if you're too stupid to understand, that's EQ equivalent to IQ. It gauges how well a person can handle their emotions.

You're letting your pride get the best of you, and not even halfway managing that raging autist brain of yours.

You know how I actually would describe myself?

Have you seen X-Men: days of future past where Charles Xavier just drinks all day and doesn't do fuck all but he is super smart an has psychic powers? Yeah that's me. I have all of these psychic abilities but I don't know what to do with them. Would rather fap all day then do anything.

Why would someone hire you just because you say you have the ability to do something but have no proof for you being able to

>tfw to smart too reply two this thread

WAY dumber.

I deal with people like this all the time. He's not smart. He just tells himself he's smart so he can justify being a lazy leech.

>'dude weed'
fucking leaf

Lel. Is it even possible to have a 187iq.

I agree though the system is designed to oppress the intelligent.

HAHAHA you can't think of ANY business that you could start without money? Really, now? Why doesn't that surprise me...

If you're as smart as you think, you'd realize you don't need any certification to make money. But in reality you aren't. You're likely of average intelligence but below average work ethic.

it's time for a comeback...
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Dumbass doesn't know how to leverage or short a stock. Should we be surprised?

He came looking for asspats.

GB2/r9k/ OP

But your parents have to go to work to support your existance, right?

You're too good to get off your ass and do something of value to generate money to sustain yourself, so you bum off your parents.

You may or may not have a high IQ, but you're an idiot and should remove yourself from the gene pool, for failing at the most basic tasks of life while simultaneously having a massive sense of unearned entitlement.

This, exactly. Average abilities at best, but shitty character to the point where it's crippling and now he's just an angry virgin.

Your failure here is thinking that society is even intelligent enough to be able to cater to intellegent people, even if it wanted to. Things happen in spite of the system or in very narrow veins of it. Most people are not smart, and corruption and nepotism are everywhere. Also, you're very lazy.

>fake and gay...kys.

Oh the ironing

Kys. Do your parents a favor you leech.

yes the education system is setup to make factory workers and everyone is afraid of you because they cannot understand you don't worry, I know.

>two

nice meme.

Psychiatric nurse here. Have you considered putting yourself in a mental hospital? I see traces of aspergers and or autism in your post. Get diagnosed and abuse your New rights if you are dermed mental.

Hey OP, do you feel stupid for making this thread yet?

>i can do pretty much any job
okay genius here you go, take your pick:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems#Unsolved_problems

each has a million dollar prize, with your 187 IQ, you should be able to knock out a solution within a couple hours and then you will be able to live out the rest of your days as a NEET.

There you go i just gave you a perfect shining example of how society will reward your intelligence.

think about it, you pick up that pencil, you pick up a piece of paper, you write a few lines and they will give you $1 million dollars. there is literally no catch

a fucking queef

how to hack reality

what is it about people commenting on what they cannot know that irritates me so ?

New rights? What the fuck are you talking about? This must be a Euro thing.

Pretty much this

holy fuck are u real
if so do u think 'smart' is some kind of magic that is somehow more important than every other trait in the world?

i actually don't mean career wise, like what are you into?

why don't you go to trade school? if you really are so smart, you should understand that value of being taught the right way to do something with your hands. and if you have a better way, show them. they will be impressed. school is there to teach you expectations of employers, and put you above your peers. if you find a trade you are interested in, and excel even surrounded by 'drooling retards', you will move up quickly.

i won't talk about your attitude because plenty of other people have here and i'm sure elsewhere, but surely you can agree that a well polished graduate is more worthwhile to an employer than unproven 'genius'.

>IQ Test having anything to do with actual intelligence in teh real world
>boo hoo muh IQ the world owes me a decent living
>What do i have that makes me "entitled"

that is bad advice.

Do not willingly have your self locked up.
>You forfeit all rights at that point.

>sweden

Picking up the pencil would be too much work for this faggot OP.

how does being smart justify being a lazy leech

Though honestly, wouldn't it be great if we IQ- and ability tested kids at varying intervals (with ample time to study before to reward the hard workers) and placing them in differently tiered schools according to ability?

The dumb would get on a trajectory that places them where they belong and make it rewarding for them to go to school instead of crime (they could actually pass and get on a trajectory for a suitable job), the average would have the broadest choice possibly, and the smartest would be funneled mostly into the sciences.

Army could be a safety valve for the fuckups or just the different (those that want that), I don't know where to place arts, possibly choosing art could be a choice from average and up (just to be nice a bit, art is actually important as well to shape the culture and relax the mind of the hard workers).

not the OP but thanks time to make some easy money.

Probably bait. But in either case, raw intelligence is useless if not put to use. You can smoke weed all day and jerk off your superior ego. Or you can go out and actually do stuff. I've seen many entrepreneurs that were quite stupid, but had the balls to actually act and go out and make shit happen. Intelligence is just one part of the equation.

trips of truth

i didnt ask for life. they gave me it so they owe me their money at some level

i am not a virgin

i feel like a could do this but it would take too much time. if someone paid me to solve them before i would do it but otherwise i may just get infinite type answers

confirmed moron
being smart means getting what others cannot like yourself

Send me a finders fee when you win

Maybe. At last in Norway if you are deemed mental you have tights that out you above normal humans. You can even get free housing.

I keep forgetting not everyone gets "free" healthcare.

pick this one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_existence_and_smoothness

it will make you more famous than steve irwin

I love how people that say IQ test don't realize its "Intelligence Quota" quite literally "how well can you do this test"

>I feel like I could do this but I can't

You just heard it here folks

Kys. You're obviously fucking retarded if you are a NEET.

Like the title. What you gotta do is WORK YOUR ASS OFF AND USE YOUR FUCKING ELITE INTELLIGENCE.

t. Professional Engineer

>take too much time.

You got a busy life bro, i kno. Shitposting on 4changz is time consuming.

No job. No school. No gf...

But no time neither . I know how it is dawg.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I ate some pie, it was delicious.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>the system failed me
>187 IQ actual genius
>bored to death
>faggot teachers
>drop out
>before you judge me
>can you solve a rubix cube easily