Brazilian Genetics

Thoughts?

these chics are prob only 13. Lets repost them again at 23 shall we? See what you think then.

They'll be even badder, user

They look nice but they're dumb and mentally unstable. So it's kind of a wash IMO

monkeys

by 23 they will have popped out 4 kids and be fat ass trolls like you see in LA.

Thots

reported

Now that I think of it... I've never seen an old Brazilian woman. Mainstream media makes it seem like they don't exist.

they got great bodies becasuse its a clusturfuck of races but they are some dumb crazy bitches with big asses

Send these girls straight to Anthony Weiner

If it's brown flush it down.

Best way how to use latino girlfriend:
Bring it to Russia/Ukraine/Belorus until she's 20.
Feed her with decent food so she don't becomes fat like all girls living in Mexico/Brasil/whatever do.
Living in East Europe is a decent redpill on it's own so in the end you have perfect woman - beautiful, white and comfy.

If they ain't White, they ain't Right

They look ok until 15. Then they develop huge asses and complain all day and waste all your money on beauty products.

They are white by American standards.

Thots. Every single one of em.

Thick

It's because they have so many children that they can't feed by 25, the kids just sperg out and eat them.

anyone got source on this pic?

I want to stick my dick into one of these dumb sluts, I know where to find a few around here.

But I get close and I feel like they put up an invisible wall that I do not notice with other girls, almost as if I'm not vapid enough, what do?

What exactly do these girls want?

Just some whores on social media user you dont need the source.

i need it

Type into Google "Brazilian Farting Websites" and you'll find them.

Logged into jewbook today. Looking up hotties i know. One has thong pics the other has normal pictures, not being a degenerate hoodrat. I think i know which is better. When did being a hot slut become a quality?

Sluts.

couldn't find it, can you link it?

This. All my hispanic woman coworkers in their early twenties had 2-3 kids.

we are trying to preserve la raza.
is it wrong?

Fucking brilliant

how do I get brazilian gf?

La raza es una cosa de los chicanos

>> Black market

>thoughts?

thots

I have fuck some huehue ass before, like any other mulatto women their cheek butts are way bigger which makes it perfect to fuck them facing them to the floor and while feeling all the meat pushing up your pelvis and testicles.... but in what universe do you expect to drill the 8 cm of pure ass with your tiny like dick of 10 cm at best? Do you really think she will enjoy 2cm inside her cunt?

Asian dudes just keep your tickle tool to your flat women.

> how to spread aids and society cancer the genes