America is establishing it's Ministry of Truth

America is establishing it's Ministry of Truth.

Hold on to your hats, gentlemen!

welp

They are scared. How cute.

Oh boy these guys are retarded. Libtards are literally about to sign away free speech to the trump government, especially since they've lost all power in both houses.

This bill was passed by the Senate on December 8th.

Kek I knew this would happen.
>introduce bill in May
>election doesn't go as planned
>blame the Russians for it

>wanting to actively fight foreign "propaganda" two years after legalizing military propaganda within the United States

Most likely will try to sign this into law before the Donald takes office.

Are they going to ban Al Jazeera?

I'm sure the Russian government already has a bill like this in place but somehow they are heroes for that because we didn't know about it.

Politics are politics, senpai.

also
>most of points are talking about foreign nations, not even the USA itself
>no mentions of removing posts but merely countering them with your own posts.
Idk Sup Forums, this is one of those times I think you really are just being Russiaboos/Shills. Nothing in this sounds illogical or unfair. Sounds like something the government should have been doing years ago...lol. Makes us seem incompetent in the fact that we weren't already doing this when we knew our rivals were.

Not as long as it fits (((their))) agenda.

And there goes the first amendment. We had a good run. Either revolt or fascist Trump empire are the best options now

>(((other purposes)))

This will be struck down. This is a complete violation of the first amendment.

Anyone can think of a scenario where government curtailed media will violate the free press and transfer of information.

Aren't you guys sick of all this fake news? We should just have CNN and BBC

So I guess we can expect CTR to become the next great alphabet agency along with FBI CIA and NSA

The government is going to be correcting our record online for the foreseeable future lads.

Think critically about this.

With all the talk from MSM about wikileaks being an arm of the Russian Gov't, how do you think this Bill would react to that situation?

Tracking and evaluating "counterfactual narratives," collecting information from academic institutions, society groups, NGOs. This language is vague and some doors are left open for bad things.

Right, like how other anti-constitutional acts are struck down.
What bewilders me is how eager the establishment is willing to create even more powers for trump to abuse.
Do these people even have brains?

Made this to spread to the normies on twitter and fb

Jesus we really are going to have to go through a 3rd world war, aren't we?

Ok anons, I'm heading back out to fight the good fight!

Spread the word about this bullshit.

>fought a war to become independent
>still try to be UK
Lards, what are you doing?

Yes, good work user. I will use this, thanks