Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/NotMyUserName/posts/790630
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you click on it

This is the wiki page for gabbai

It just keeps going

Gabai is also a name. A JEWISH name

Just wait till we click on that one

This Gabai is a former Israeli politician and wants to empower Jews through cultural programming that will effect all Jews everywhere

This Gabai studied psychology at Tel Aviv and became an acclaimed actor in Israel

The Jewish Virtual Library, a division of the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise, has specific pronouns for gabbers

KEK confirms again that the frog Jews are at it on Gab

Here is where KEK revealed himself in these posts about Jews

gab.ai/NotMyUserName/posts/790630

The (((gabbers))) then downvoted when giving Tila Tequila a warning about (((Gab)))

KEK confirms, I'm on to something. Something Jewish.

you are literally just talking to yourself and no one cares or is paying attention

Shit, now I want to delete my account.

I feel dirty...I fell for a jewish scam.

You people are delusional, I could see "the jews" in everything if I looked hard enough

>Implying I'm trying to have a conversation

I'm just seeking the wisdom of the digits and archiving this for later

go ahead and find the jews in regular solid soap bars.

It's dirty jewish website.

checked

And you along with a ton of people on this site are schizos grasping at straws to prove the jews are responsible for everything going on, go see a doctor

leave jew, LEAVE.

Proof is everywhere.

bump

SHUT

Nice attempt at overthrowing pizza gate by trying to dupe it with this parody thread, but pizza gate has real connections going for it, as well as a massive MSM shilling campaign.

This isn't about that crap, it's about the jews conning us to migrate to their fake twiter imitation.

IT

DOWN

Apart from the name any obvious proof?

I'm keeping an open mind, would like to know the investors. The etymology of gab means "to talk". ex- Gabriel, Jib.
A lot of Hebrew and English words have similar roots.
That said, good dot connecting.

ai = japanese "love" = love to talk?

I'm sorry I'm confused is there any evidence that people are censoring things on gab.ai? It sounds like you're just making shit up because you're fucking idiot. You suggest we go to Twitter where they ban you if they don't like you? Fuck off nigger