If white people are the master race, why did God chose a shitskin to be his flesh vessel on earth ?

If white people are the master race, why did God chose a shitskin to be his flesh vessel on earth ?

checkmate racist christians

because he needed to kill himself in order to teleport us into the good dimension

if he didn't kill himself on the cross he couldn't forgive us and we would be teleported to the bad dimension

idiot

Because he had to die, and God didn't want to waste a precious white life.

>christcucks will defend this

*tips*
sage :^)

zero argument

>Why did the Jewish god choose a Jew in these Jewish stories for Jews
That sure is a conundrum.

>Jesus was a Jew
>Thus God is also a Jew
>Jews are God's chosen people
>Jews control the world
It all makes sense now.

the abrahamic "god" isn't real

god is just everything we don't know

jesus is just an ancient super hero

Because Christianity is by definition the most Cucked religion in History.

You can't disprove this crist cucks.

Your religion took our Bible and copy pasted 99% of all content in order for the church to have control over the masses.

Still cracks me up seeing cristcucks on this board fanatically defending this control tool.

It was the Jews who killed a man named Jesus because they were scared of losing the masses in which the controlled. Jew passing blame of Jewish invented jewery

Romans killed him u cunt.

Lol

And who gave him up to the Romans for a few shekels?

because religion is a meme and not real

Because he/it didn't. Your idea of divinity is all skewed because of Jewish tricks. Monotheism makes a joke of the esoteric. If you understood the pantheon, what "god" (divinity) really is, you'd understand that white people are embodiments of Light and Good, reflections of the Light itself, while shitskins are entities of Darkness and Evil. They're literally fucking demons in human form and the indicators are so blatantly obvious.

Btw what do you think it means that the shitskins are overtaking us? This is literally the apocalypse, ragnarok, armageddon, the foretold end of times when darkness and chaos finally reconquer all.

Because Gods plan for him was to be whipped and killed for something he didn't do. If he were white he would have been let go.

You believe in the wrong religion.

Matthew 27

15 Now at the feast the governor was accustomed to releasing to the multitude one prisoner whom they wished. 16 And at that time they had a notorious prisoner called Barabbas.[c] 17 Therefore, when they had gathered together, Pilate said to them, “Whom do you want me to release to you? Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?” 18 For he knew that they had handed Him over because of envy.

19 While he was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent to him, saying, “Have nothing to do with that just Man, for I have suffered many things today in a dream because of Him.”

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitudes that they should ask for Barabbas and destroy Jesus. 21 The governor answered and said to them, “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?”

They said, “Barabbas!”

22 Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?”

They all said to him, “Let Him be crucified!”

23 Then the governor said, “Why, what evil has He done?”

But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!”

24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person.[d] You see to it.”

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
i cant believe mericuck like this still exist

Basically romans saw to it because the Jews demanded it. The Jews were scared of losing the control they had to a man claiming to be messiah so they shut him up.

Because jews are the real masterrace

>Millions of millions of people die over the history.

>Some cucks decide that this one is the son if god

Uhh no

stop worshiping a kike on a stick

A jewsicle

>le kike on a stick meme
sure thing americut you wuz VIKANGZ

>Romans
>took demands from the Jews

Mmmmmm this historical revisionism

Muhammad was white. Jesus was white. Moses was white.

>implying I worship pagan degenerate shit

I can tell, they are really searching for him.
they think jesus is a black man, thats why they aim to get impregnated by blacks so vigorous

Romans had the land. Gained money from taxes. Appeasing the masses was the only way to prevent anger and disrupting the flow of money, while at the same time not making pontius pilot look like an inept leader. The Jews knew they had room to make demands so they did. They knew what buttons to push and when.

Because God doesn't exist and that character in your pic is just a set of probabilities.

Jesus had golden hair.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm.
1/2

2/2

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

*smacks lips*
AYO WE WUZ JEEZUS AND ARYANZ AND SHIET

Roman historical accounts corroborate the new testament. The jews wanted jesus dead cos he claimed he was the messiah and they didnt believe him.
Herod the roman governor reluctantly went along with it cos they were all shitskins anyway, but he knew jesus was innocent of the crime.
It even records herod writing in hebrew a plaque above jesus head on the cross saying hes the messiah to troll the jews.

Jews had the Romans kill Jesus because the top Rabbis couldn't find a reasonable justifcation for killing Jesus under Rabbinic law. Israel at the time was governed first by Roman law and second by Rabbinic law.

Several times they had attempted Jewish tricks to get Jesus to break Rabbinic law, but they failed. Jesus was clever and was always able to turn it back around on them.

Like the time they tried to use a known adulteress whore to corrupt Jesus. Jesus stated that the Rabbis committed the sin since they knowingly lied and knowingly allowed adultery to be committed.

Err i meant pilate

>Scandinavians had simple architecture
>lol that must mean they were dumb

Huh could have fooled me... oh wait

>Developed better iron forging techniques than the Romans. Romans later took these techniques
>Sailed to North America and Africa multiple times successfully using primitive compasses and celestial navigation.

Also, all those middle eastern civilizations in your meme pic... yea they aren't the same people who inhabit those regions today. The muslim conquests and caliphates bred those people out. They are all arabs.

god doesn't exist

Our Gods are the true ones

Typical kike duplicity.

A shit-turd of a lie wrapped up in a kosher turkey bacon half truth.

The Roman prefect Pontius Pilate did indeed give the command to have Jesus killed by crucifixion.

But only AFTER Pilate tried to free him. Meanwhile, the Jews, who had been trying to get Christ killed for like 2 years, whipped up the mob into a massive chimpout.

So yes, in a purely legalese sense, "the Romans" killed Pilate. But in reality, the Jews screamed and demanded it and Pilate cucked out. Interestingly, the Ethiopian Orthodox tradition teaches that he felt like shit and repented later in life, becoming an early Gentile convert.

Praise God.

Nice non argument cuckold

Atheism sounds berry picker as fuck.

Berry picker never look up at sky and wounder why
only at bush and other berry picker ass

Where do moral come from? It dont grow from ground like berry

Berry picker only know berry

this

Only autistic subhuman niggers need a written law to justify morality.

You absolute degenerate sub IQ subhuman filth waste of Dna.

There's no proof of his existence... God doesn't exist, get over your shitty religion and start believing in art, science and in human good.

>Your religion took our Bible and copy pasted 99% of all content
implying that Judaism as big of a shit as Christianity
Get over your shitty religions

Trips of truth.

God cucks BTFO

Abrahamic Gods do not exist. God is you and everything around you. God is the force that created us, the Big Bang, and our galaxy and planet.

The logical underpinnings of our reality are where you find God. Intelligent design is literally found everywhere, in nature, in man, in animals, in plants, literally everything that is.

Looks pretty white to me

making a religion out of numbers is as pathetic as believing in Jesus, God or the Holy spirit.

There is proof. Everything you see is God. You and I and life itself are God.

God is not what most would think. You can find God when you walk in nature or study science. The more we understand science and how our reality works, the closer we become to God. God is not a person, not a He or She, God just is. God does not judge you or care about what you or anyone else does.

There are rules that govern our universe and those rules to me and the workings of God. Without these forces life would not exist.

I hope you die of cancer... what proof is that of yours? You're a ridicule to human rationality and intellect.

Wow this guy has figured it all out after all these years of mankind and philosophy that led to him, Plato got nothing on this single entity of pure knowledge

Not an argument.

Low IQ is written all over you

>Jesus
A traitorous, leftist, self-hating Jew.
Deserved to be killed.
A job well done by the Romans.

My point is we have a creator. You cannot refute that.

>master race
Lel. no, fuck you. there isn't one fucktards.

>jesus doesn't exist
>but if he did he was a filthy shitskin
>plus he was just a kike on a stick
t. Schlomo