IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING
Russian radios going apeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:14027
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38280283
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
bbc.com/news/magazine-38189635
apg-wi.com/ashland_daily_press/news/odd-traffic-on-local-websites-puzzles-officials/article_f21d08ea-bc2b-11e6-a76b-278e05e376be.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share
liveleak.com/view?i=d4b_1481423723
expressen.se/nyheter/ryska-karnvapen-bakom-soldater-pa-gotland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally nothing once more

This shit is never really happening.

Basically "k keep me posted"

Heard two Skykings, what does it mean?

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:14027

is going nuts

bump

They're doing a big bombing raid on ISIS

The increased traffic = increased sorties, logistics planes etc

see bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38280283 2 minutes ago

what station is it happening on,
3367.05 on USB 1.26kHz weird language

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

what's the frequency?

I've been trying various and not clear

>>>x

CIA here, Russia is finally bombing the Middle East back to the Stone Age. Constantinople will be coming soon.

That's what I figured. Anything leaked from the actual military yet?

>Conspiracy /x/ shit
>Only link is to the fifteen y.o. containment board

OMG this just in

bbc.com/news/magazine-38189635

We havent had a stupid pointless russian radio thread role-play since at least a couple months before the election. Oh boy, oh boy, regular Sup Forums is comeing back... whoopee

have word of vague happenings from two different sources. eta 0-24hrs

page not loading for me

fuck me forgot to clear name field

Syria getting turned to glass today

AM - 11.98 Khz

OH SHIT RUSSIA LAUNCHED ITS NUKES

ITS BEEN AN HONOR SHITPOSTING WITH YOU LADS

FUGG! POSTING IN AN EBIN BREAD! Add me to the screencap!

zulu zulu

RIP

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND
>ok
SKYKING SKYKING I TOLD YOU NOT TO RESPOND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey as happy as I am about trump Sup Forums I miss all the skyking threads.

Don't be a liberal about this.

Donald Dumbfuck will be revealed as a Russian agent next week.

Obama will invite electoral college members to a closed door briefing before they cast their votes on December 19th. They will be given classified Intel about Russian propaganda and hacks supporting Drumpf.

Electors will vote on a compromise candidate, probably Romney. This will throw the election to the House where Putin's footstool won't stand a chance. GOP reps will choose Mitt over the orange slug very handily.

Donald Dumbfuck will not be President. His regressive pantshitter supporters will accept this or they will literally have civil war, and will get crushed by the army pretty quickly.

Screencap this. Pol finally gets a huge fucking happening in the next several weeks. Just not the one you assholes wanted.

ITS IT FINALLY HAPPENING? ARE WE WORLD WAR 3? IS IT TIME TO LARP?

man you are dreaming . . . we left those timelines in the dust

Stop roleplaying

We summoned a Ruskie! Tell us, user. Is it habbening?

Also, if anyone thinks this is troll bullshit, here's a fun little preview of coming - apg-wi.com/ashland_daily_press/news/odd-traffic-on-local-websites-puzzles-officials/article_f21d08ea-bc2b-11e6-a76b-278e05e376be.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

CIA has proof Russia hacked Wisconsin and several other states. The cyber footprint is very, very clear. Obama knows this and the electors will by Friday. Unprecented numbers of the electoral college will be so disgusted they rally behind Romney or someone very similar as a national unity, anti-Russian candidate.

Eat shit, Donald Dumbfuckers. You thought you won but he will never take office. Drumpf's only place in history is the biggest traitor to a foreign power since Benedict Arnold.

hahaha Donald Trump is going to be president and you can't do anything about it.

liveleak.com/view?i=d4b_1481423723

maybe its an isis counter offensive

ssswedish airplanes have scrambled. Russian boats and amphibious assult crafts are heading to the swedish island called gotland.

>titel: nuclear missiles have been armed and the personal is authorised to fire on russia if gotland is invaded.

expressen.se/nyheter/ryska-karnvapen-bakom-soldater-pa-gotland/