/DIY/ - Destroy It Yourself: Humble Fireman Edition

Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 [Open] .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2016/12/10/springfield-fire-official-risk-warehouse-fires-like-one-oakland-scares-us-most/95147042/
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malicious_compliance
youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=AjPau5QYtYs
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDvbCbaJU6I
youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI
youtube.com/watch?v=JdS2D1kty6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOR TOO LONG WE ABIDED THREATS TO HUMAN LIVES
NOT ONE DEATH MORE
MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
SAFETY SQUAD

SHUT IT DOWN

fire safety is serious business

a warehouse fire doesn't just affect the warehouse it can affect dozens of properties around it

exploding pipes and natural gas lines can blow an entire block

joking about fire safety is no joke

look at what happened in tennessee

2 stupid kid were playing with matches in the woods and they killed at least 14 people

Thread theme for the Safety Squad (S.S)

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

Fire marshal pepe over "the bell foundry" in baltimore that was shut down, i can easily do more as long as somone provides pictures of them.

Sicherheitskader!!!

Fire Marshal Bill leading the Charge!

"Let me show you something!"

Looks like your exit is blocked, son.
>Did you assume my gender?

play it loud, play it proud
we're here to save lives

You glorious bastards

Template for fire marshall pepe. This was done on a mobile app, ic ould probably hop onto a pc and redo it.

this winter will be even more comfy getting faggot soros rioters booted out onto the cold cold streets to freeze to death

Safety Squad

Protect people from
- Unsafe spaces that are fire hazards or not up to code
- Triggering news such as political information and speech that is upsetting like learning about senate votes to change constitution
- Harmful experiences like unsafe speech which talks about anti-government movements or burning of flags

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

SAFE SPEECH, SAFE NEWS, SAFE BUILDINGS. MAGA.

A liberal hearing about politics triggers them and is a form of violence. We must protect them and pass common sense safe news reform.

news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2016/12/10/springfield-fire-official-risk-warehouse-fires-like-one-oakland-scares-us-most/95147042/

Bay Area Anons report in

Ex-Bay Area anons cheer in joy as you have escaped absolute, abject torture.

The most amazing thing here is that the druggie retards are freaking out over being made to follow safety rules, right after a warehouse in a similar condition to their shitholes, burned to the ground while killing quite a few people.

I'm loving how out of touch these people are.

>- Harmful experiences like unsafe speech which talks about anti-government movements or burning of flags
2 far

INCOMING IMPORTANT COPYPASTA! READ IT!

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

rhinoshit some dump with no artisitic value was condemned too

I mentioned in the last thread that raves today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malicious_compliance
>mfw Sup Forums finally figured it out

So are these kinds of places common? Are they a common sort of gathering place for poor, low-class trash?

So what? I'm not allowed to start anymore fires?

pack your shit up, faggots

Bay Area here as well. Surprised there's fellow people from the area that share such views.

>Pinkos face when

>Sup Forums is now saving lives by being no-fun and shutting down buildings that violate safety codes, thereby trolling the shit out of hipsters and saving their lives.

what fucking timeline is this anymore.

better link
youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=AjPau5QYtYs

It's a joke, pointing out how "safe space" and "hate speech" BS can lead to authoritarianism in the guise of protection.

Thanks for spreading awareness, chief.

It's not 2-far

It's called not being a shitlord asshole and being a decent human who cares about others.

People literally shake and cry when hearing about Trump, these people should be protected from reality and properly "safe" via common sense speech reforms that censor negative media and give Trump more power.

the best one

you'd better not be Marin county

because if you are, if not for the laws of this land, I would slaughter you.

Don't forget we are a board of peace. We also support diversity for Israel.

the best one friend

they seem common but mostly in very blue places.

maybe not the best one, but its up there

Thanks, der user.

There is usually at least one in every major city. Refer to the links in the OP for a better idea if there are any near you.

Do your part and investigate local sites. Save lives and keep your community healthy by reporting any violations you find to your local authorities.

>play with matches
>kill 14 people
pick one and only one retart

All over California. The further into San Francisco and Oakland, the more punk rock themed they are. The rest are hippie or hipster.

Make California Great Again

Parties are fun but you know what's more fun? Fire safety! Make sure you and your family have a plan in case a fire breaks out in your home.

SF fag Reporting in with glee.

they were only throwing them into piles of dry leaves and roots along a hiking trail and ignoring the smoke and flames

it's not like they wanted to hurt anyone... imagine if they were your kids who didn't know any better

Doing god's work OP. Have a bump.

quick, someone shop smoky the bear as pepe. I don't have the skills.

media reported them as "youths"

they were muslim kids

god doesn't exist

kek does

Got a plebbit account, subbed to r/the_donald

Suggestions on what to post? Too lazy to think of what to post and what pic to use.

Correct, they're fairly common in cities.

The further left the city, the more of them that exist.

remember, only you can prevent hovel fires

keywords to use while looking to help make these communities safe

"Queer" "Safespace" "Ally" "Intersectional"

and 14 people are dead.. so yeah, justify that

a safespace isn't safe if it doesn't take the advice of the fire department

>Safety Squad

it was an accident

>tfw you arent going to answer these questions

Lets make America safe again

Will there be Sup Forums and anime in kek's heaven?

memes write themselves ;^)

this shit is really the best. Haven't laughed this hard in a month.

sorry to burst your bubble

but there is no afterlife

heaven and hell are states of mind... people living in the ghetto and doing drugs and murdering each other for a cheeseburger are already in hell

Literally me.

what?

who is that?

>people living in the ghetto and doing drugs and murdering each other for a cheeseburger are already in hell
Dont forget the whole "burning alive" thing

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

They are safe now. Saving lives 1 shithole at a time.

safety is #1 priority!

Funniest shit since election night, I think. There may have been some other funny bullshit since, but I don't recall. This is some good shit.

Feel free to save for the cause.

Did my best.

an artist obviously

Uhh... where u been friend
youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE

Trump needs to make media, speech, and news safe for liberals. They literally shake and cry. They need to be protected. The delicate snowflakes don't need to be triggered.

Common Sense Safe Speech Laws

OP here. Im going to bed.

Do your part! Root out your local hovel today! Save lives and make your community more healthy in just one nights work!

Say that in a court of law and see where it gets you.

God liberals are so fucking retarded. All it takes are a series of phony tip offs to piss of the fire marshalls to put the rest of anonymous tip offs into question and put an end to this. Literally like swating. But no. Liberals are too fucking stupid to do anything but bitch and whine.
;^)

bretty gud. will repost probably.

Wait! That poor man is going to be misgendered now that he cant live in that crack house??

Fuck laws and fuck Trump
Im #WithTrannies now

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI

Thread theme.

I´m from Buenos Aires and I say save them all!

>glue some candles to a broken piano
>WHAT AN INSPIRING AND AMAZING ARTIST WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE 100% IN THEIR PIANO CANDLE GLUING

beautiful

>go on today show
>dress like a pimp
I'm not even surprised. I'm living in an unwritten book by Douglas Adams that is a science fiction parody of America in the 21st century. It's the only thing that makes sense anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdS2D1kty6A

Making america safe one venue at a time

kek

jesus fucking christ, my sides

In most municipalities, you have to leave your real name and information to file a ticket. Anonymous tips are not investigated.

Nice try though.

Oakland reporting in

I wanna laugh because you have to pay to live in a broom closet that costs as much as a car but the neighborhood I used to live in skyrocketed in value because the firestorm 20 years ago burned down all of the trees that were blocking the view

the entire area is more expensive than it deserves to be, probably because every SF skyscraper is filled with lawyers that prevent you from building more.

holy shit HOW DID I MISS THIS

is that guy going to jail?

last I heard he fled and disappeared. They are trying to find him but can't or haven't yet.

i love this fag. he just keeps going. anyone able to unearth more of these shitholes to report to the fire department?

the sooner the better white oakland is still fresh.

god I wish lefties would start doing this

I'm going to be leaving my real name and contact info with my tip, maybe I'll get a reward for keeping the community safe

;^)

So OP, how to gather intel without visitng the site directly? What do you recommend?

>phony tip offs
these are legit tips

Nope. I'm in Contra Costa county near the refinery.