What happens here?

What happens here?

literally where

poles learn how to do things other than unclog toilets

Russian Navy related things

Russians being Russians doing Russian things. Why asking?

ivan wanted boats in the baltic

I was watching at that on the map the other day and it didn't even have a name

Wow, you was watching a map. Did you get a diploma for being the latino smartest man?

Prussians and shit.

Germany will take it back eventually. It's theirs tbqh. They're gonna have to uncuck themselves first.

More rockets aimed at Europe than actuall Russians

Konigsberg.

Its the most coveted soviet WW2 trophy

what you'd expect happens

>I was watching at that on the map

Bet you were dreaming over the Falklands as well.

>Muh Prussians
>Muh Reich

US Sup Forumstards are cringy for sure. Kaliningrad nowadays has 0 Prussians and 0 German heritage. It's as Russian as it can get.

white sex slaves

POO

Drunk vodka niggers building lots of shitty commieblocks on once beautiful countryside that is rightful white germanic european clay

beautiful architecture

it is all fun and games

Every single German was kicked out of Kaliningrad after the end of World War 2

Tbqh, it's one big military base with anti-faggot shields 360° and anti-tollerance air defences etc

A naval base that used to be East Prussia

You honestly think Russia would let go of it's only access to the baltic after the Soviet Union fell?

(((architecture)))

>a beautiful castle was destroyed so this square piece of modernist shit could be built
Absolutely depressing.

graph theory

Slavs really are fucking chimps

mah nigga

Fpbp

>a beautiful castle was destroyed so this square piece of modernist shit could be built
I don't think RAF had this in mind, probably it was destroyed for some other reason.

I forgot this. It was a math problem in high school... What was it again?

Those air conditioners, though. I could suck on those all night.

Literally this

Just to cross the bridges with one line. Literally baby's first introduction to maths. Thanks, Euler

It reminds me of the the cathedral in Moscow that the soviets demolished and replaced with a pool that was eventually left closed up and empty after a few years. At least it was rebuilt after the soviet government fell.

>Germany will take it back eventually.
I don't see that happening. Typically a nuclear power does not give up turf to a non-nuclear power.

>Emmanuel "universally preferable behaviour" Kant
rip off of /ourguy/ Molyneux if I'm honest m8.

fuck off you non-country.

I think about making this thread all the time, glad somebody did.

nuclear subs

My uncle used to work for Kulczyk, the richest man in Poland, managing a company that loaded and unloaded train cargos. Lots of shady deals and mafia basically

some czechs just cant stop sucking russian dick. ultimate cucks, people in the west dream about nigger fucking their wifes, here this guy dreams about ivan fucking his.

idk. but if i had to guess there is someone currently wearing Adidas there.

>heel off the ground

amerikanski spijon detected

FUCING KEK

Ensuring air and anti-shipping supremacy over Finnish Gulf in case of war.
Not much else, typical russian shithole villages.

Holy crap. Who is your uncle by education?

Kulczyk as many millionaires in Eastern Europe, has been registered as a secret agent of the communist secret police

>Making fun of someone who speaks at least two languages for not speaking his second language perfectly

Kill yourself, faggot.

>and anti-shitposting supremacy
how I misread this

>a beautiful land was destroyed so this piece of shit "country" could be built
S A D!