Brothers Unite

Why do we squabble over minor details in our personal philosophy? All Europeans are brothers and sisters. I have more in common with the darkest Italian than the palest Syrian. We need to accept a few things
>Multiculturalism is a failure
>Western Culture is Superior
>Semetic Religions are a cancer on our society encouraging anti-western values and multiculturalism
>Separate Nations for Europeans that work together to help each other
Enough of Identity politics, we whites have done almost every good thing that exists in the modern world. If you are tired of the lefts division tactics pitting us against eachother. We are brothers Celts, Slavs, Germanics, Latins, and other Europeans. We need to unite and fight off our invaders. To the Jews Israel, to us what is ours by right of blood and conquest.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GJgrtC5S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We won't be united until the world economy collapses. That is the only thing that will bring us together: war, famine and a complete removal of modernism (useless technologies like phones and computers)

We'll be forced back to work the land and care for each other and communicate with our like-minded neighbours.

Also, being able to shoot city dwellers aka zombies on sight who try to invade our properties is a good thing.

When the time comes, I will fight for my people, my culture, and our lands. I hope you will all too.

> asks for unity among Europeans
> Calls the predominant religion that most of them subscribe to a cancer.
wat

You must recognize that Christianity is an expanded Judaism that calls for us to lay down and be meek with Christ, to accept the state of the world because we will go to heaven. Instead we must strive to find unity in our culture and festivals either through revived indigenous beliefs or just through our culture. In all honesty the pagan parts of Anglicanism, Orthodoxy, and Catholicism are what make them fundamentally compatible with our culture and therefore tolerable. Once you strip Christianity of culture (Protestantism) you see it for the awful religion it truly fundamentally is.

christianity is not jewish btw

pastebin.com/GJgrtC5S

Its undeniably built on a Jewish foundation and is one of the oldest Jewish tricks to make us all the same mixed raced YHWH worshipping slave for the Jews

The more lines they have to divide us with, the easier we are to subjugate.

>divide and conquer

in what way though?
did you read the link?

well this is off to a bad start kek

>Semetic Religions are a cancer on our society encouraging anti-western values and multiculturalism
I'm an atheist, but how exactly do you reconcile this view with Europe being Christian for over 1000 years and prospering? There's no denying that Christianity played an important role in shaping western culture.

i want pagan LARPers off my Sup Forums

Finally someone put that pic together.

I've read the bible. I grew up a religious Christian. I saw the state of mindless stupidity. Its a religion that teaches you to not question anything and that's dangerous
I'm only starting to get into pre-Christian religion. Christianity definitely influenced our culture, but not in any helpful way other than giving western culture a vector to spread to the north of Europe from the Romans
Not a pagan just because I'm anti-Christian., the Destert religions can stay in there desert. If you want to worship YHWH do it in his holy land, and leave Europe to Humanists, Atheist, and Pagans

1000 years is not that long. Actually in our case it's closer to 500.
Also calling dark ages Europe 'prosperous' is a tough sell and the Cristian church was opposed to things like the Renaissance, shit they opposed the number 0, medicine and anything else that would help to make the place less of a shithole.

Europe prospered in spite of Christianity.

Isaiah 5:21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.

What European pre-Christian religion isn't dead?

Do you really question your views or do you take the contrarian opinion because it makes you feel well-reasoned?

Europe is Christian.

The only good sources on Paganism existing are by Christian authors mocking it, there has been no stable lineage of Pagan ritual and practice, so in effect you are just LARPing and jerking off to Vikings episodes.

Humanists and Atheists are arrogantly ineducable.

Christianity was developed by European and has a lot of European Pagan traditions. It's more close to Aryans than Semites.

Thanks Lithuanian Bro, stay strong
I'm not a pagan. I honor my family, my ancestors, and my people. I am a person who just sees Christianity for what it is, a foreign invasive faith.
Christianity was developed by Jesus (a jew), the apostles (all jews), Paul (a jew) and John the Baptist (a Jew) If you mean the Church (founded by the Jew St. Peter) it took the place of the Pontifex Maximus and Imperial Cult and then absorbed Local Pagan beliefs to appeal to the common man

Jesus was Judean, not a Jew.

pastebin.com/GJgrtC5S

Read this because you seem too scared to question your beliefs, and that's dangerous :^)

We should give up national pride and adopt racial pride instead because we don't stand a chance if we're disunited agaisnt the shitskins and the kikes

B-but I want tribalism.

Isnt the old testament and the Torah the exact same thing?

a Jew is someone descended from the ancient Israelites who didn't assimilate and the practitioners of their religion. Judeans are people from the Kingdom of Judea. Judeans are Israelites and both are Jews.
We are tribes united by blood and history. We must help each other. The Torah is the first five books of the Old Testament after that its the Psalms and Proverbs and the Prophets
Sorry, but to give up my culture, my language, and my history for a common one wouldn't be acceptable in my view. You are french. I am a Scotch American. We are different but must work together for the future of our race, which is all of our peoples

Far out! Ideas like these can only lead to no good....

">Multiculturalism is a failure
>Western Culture is Superior
>Semetic Religions are......."

Why do you think this, OP?

Squabbling, with frustration and an air of perniciousness, is the kind of bustling that Sup Forums seems to be infested with.

And I honestly think that if yours, or anyone's plans, include harm...then you are taking the easy way out. You would also be inviting serious attention and perhaps even more harmful repercussions to yourself.

Also, be it "western culture", a particular race, or group of people, in the "superior" position, that is, as it were greatly influencing the people, culture, societies, or cities, states, lifestyles, etc., on this Earth, then this group would actually be in the BEST position to make better decisions for LIFE on this Earth-they would indeed be the most RESPONSIBLE for what has happened, what is happening and what will happen to the future of this planet...(which includes the responsibility of the present situations that you find yourself bitching about today)

Of course I'm just some anonymous fag with simple thoughts, like, of death and Utopias; that death makes everyone equal, and right now a Utopia on this Earth is necessary.( We can already obliterate the planet with nuclear energy, and desu people like you may very well be, after all, just "parts" of the mechanism that will lead to the dreadful event)

I also imagine a future where, in magnitudes, War, Strife, Violence, and physical harm could be almost eliminated with the advent and adherence to a sophisticated, virtual realm. A world where competition relies heavily on skill, and less on physical destruction.

Because it required so much life, and in many varieties to bring us humans here today. And we weren't even humans in the beginning. We started as bacteria. The evidence is in our DNA. I digress.

This simple fag would still appreciate an answer.

Why

You forgot the most important part:
>Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior

I really did not mean to use the term ' desu people" btw

it's just a typo xD

This.
Stormfaggots are retards. More news at eleven.

You didn't read the link at all... go back and try again

> I have more in common with the darkest Italian than the palest Syrian.

There is more genetic variation within races than between them. Genetically, you could have more in common with an African native to Rhodesia than your next door neighbor.

>American Education
>leftist intellectuals

look up Principal Component Analysis

pls no bully Nige

Europe terrorist,crime, and economic troubles are a result of the welfare state and mass migration of a frankly inferior culture.
Western Culture is superior because it, and it alone led to cultures with freedom of religion, speech, and the economic freedom to improve your and your family's position in society. The Semetic Religions each have there flaws with some overlap. The common problems are the forced obedience to the one god because he is the only god. The other religions of the world, for the most part can coexist with other religions because they are less absolute in nature. A non christian non Jewish white society would not be a utopia and I have admit I don't have all the answers. I hope we can solve this peacefully but between Islam, Globalist Marxists,a growing improvised population and the destruction of the environment it seems we are headed to a worse world filled with scarcity and war.
Your Khazar theory and the like prove nothing and have no factual evidence. the Genetics of European Jews suggest what they are, Semites who migrated through southern to central Europe and have some admixture from those regions.
This is just factually incorrect. Sub-Saharan Africans, Polynesians, Melanesians, and Indigenous Australians are notably genetically distinct from Eurasians.

>Sorry, but to give up my culture, my language, and my history for a common one wouldn't be acceptable in my view. You are french. I am a Scotch American.

Sure

You're right to side with Scotish brothers over your White brothers, pic related are your scotish brothers wearing traditional kilts.

Will you die fighting your White Brothers for Scottland while Ahmed Mac Paki fuck your wife ?

I will not give up my culture but I will fight with the Others of my race. But once it is done we will go back to being separate

You should know we say Scotts-American, not Scotch, as scotch is rude and offensive.
Also, Rabbinical Judaism is your modern Judaism, which started maybe 70 AD. If anything, Judaism is the younger between the two

Both points are fair, but Judaism, which includes Rabbinical aka Talmudic Judaism, Karaite Judaism, Christianity and debatably Islam. They all have the same roots and similar core beliefs

>This is just factually incorrect. Sub-Saharan Africans, Polynesians, Melanesians, and Indigenous Australians are notably genetically distinct from Eurasians.

The vast majority of scientists disagree with you. I think I'll trust their educated opinion over yours.

I do think that the three Abraham of religions would agree about Moses being a big deal, but they all splinter off into fundamentally different religions. The Jews rejected Logos and are essentially enemies to the Christians according to Saint John, and Muslims found a cool meteorite and told both Jews and Christians to fuck off. Whatever they had in common isn't enough to bring them back together. Thankfully we're all monotheistic though, which would make unity a bit easier.