Woman Marries Herself After Getting Fed Up Of Friend’s Engagement Posts On Facebook

Woman Marries Herself After Getting Fed Up Of Friend’s Engagement Posts On Facebook
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kate-simpson-marries-herself-after-getting-fed-up-of-engagement-posts-on-social-media_uk_57fdfb26e4b08e08b93d2636

>men going mgtow
>where have all the good men gone?
>next step is, women marrying themselves
whos behind this? jews couldn't be against marriage, because declined population means reducing economic growth

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/a-decade-later-seven-vancouver-women-who-married-themselves-are-renewing-their-vows
metro.co.uk/2016/03/29/woman-changes-her-name-to-beautiful-existence-and-then-marries-herself-in-paris-5781973/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kate-simpson-marries-herself-after-getting-fed-up-of-engagement-posts-on-social-media_uk_57fdfb26e4b08e08b93d2636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A decade later, seven Vancouver women who married themselves renew their vows
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/a-decade-later-seven-vancouver-women-who-married-themselves-are-renewing-their-vows

>L-R. Tallulah, Alexandra Gill, Vicky Ainley, Melanie Talkington and Crystal Precious pose for a photo in celebration of their 10 year anniversary of marrying themselves, Vancouver June 21 2016.

>mgtow
the jews really have pulled a number on millennials

>Oh no, other people are getting attention. What do?

Typical cunt desu

>A woman who changed her name to Beautiful Existence and then married herself in a romantic ceremony in Paris last year, is urging others to follow in her footsteps.
metro.co.uk/2016/03/29/woman-changes-her-name-to-beautiful-existence-and-then-marries-herself-in-paris-5781973/

How was the wedding night?

I knew a girl who "married herself" stopped talking to me after me and everyone else refused to attend the ceremony.

i would have gone and gotten drunk just like a real wedding

i would have shouted out, "DON'T DO IT, SHE'S NOT RIGHT FOR YOU, YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

SAD!

canadians... should have fucking known

I started a discussion here. I do not know if you are allowed to cross post. But this is important. Demographics is key.

I think it is the Internet and welfare state. Obese single mothers no longer need a beta provider. They can fuck Chad after the attractive young college girl had her turn. and get money from the government. Why settle for a normal man?

This is just so fucking stupid.

>Delusional Existance

Thats pathetic. No wonder she can't find a man. Rode the cock carousel well into her thirties and now she is pulling some attention seeking stunt because she is jealous of her friends wedding. BTW i'm not reading the link because it should be archived.

Id marry her

Do you get the same tax benefit as you would if you marrief another Person? If so i would do it.

>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kate-simpson-marries-herself-after-getting-fed-up-of-engagement-posts-on-social-media_uk_57fdfb26e4b08e08b93d2636

They rinse on about "fake" news and then post this shit.

What the hell... she actually had a ceremony and her friends and family came to it?

Sounds awkward and dumb as fuck.

I wouldn't entertain that shit for a second.

literally drew carey with a mohawk and a feminist blog

This little display is probably just a small taste of her special brand of crazy

I'd laugh, but knowing the joos, they'll probably nab some random single man in court, to pay her alimony, when she wants to divorce herself.

My policy on attending self weddings would be the same as my policy on regular weddings: "Are you going to have an open bar?"

>Fat and ugly women will die alone

Warms my heart to be honest family

Nothing of value was lost

I bet she's cheating on her wife with niggers from tinder

This 2bqh famalam

The Death Cult of the West