Imagine if we Europeans could lay aside our petty grievances...

Imagine if we Europeans could lay aside our petty grievances, all these pointless discussions about who has contributed more to science, art, technology and philosophy, all this aggression towards one-another, arguing about which people is the fattest, which is the ugliest, which is the most cucked, and which is the most intelligent. Imagine if we instead of all of this, could unite and drive out the muslim and jewish filth that plagues our ancestral homeland.

We are a race of conquerors, of inventors, of builders, a race of explorers, a race of poets, philosophers and dreamers, a proud race, an independent race, a race with our own traditions. It's about time we own up to this.

Imagine Europe in all her slumbering grace and splendour. Imagine a world where the greatness and glory of our white civilization is renewed and made eternal.

youtube.com/watch?v=FV6TewedyUI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w181y5bGLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is not the role-playing board

i prefer jews over snowniggers sorry

>Southern Europe
>White

Reminder never to fall for the divide and conquer jew

This is exactly what I am talking about. Stop this.

Remember that not everyone posting with a certain flag is an ethnic resident of said nation. They bait you into harassing their nation, so actual ethnic residents get pissed and jump in, and so the shitstorm continues.

If someone with a European flag talks badly about your nation, ignore it, because we need to unite. That is how we restore Europe.

Pursvensk här, sydeuropéer är helt enkelt inte vita.

You are that cuck everyone hates

Må så vara, men det är onödigt att göra dem till fiender när vi kan arbeta tillsammans för gemensamma intressen. De har en rätt till sitt land precis som vi. Jag säger inte att vi ska stryka våra gränser och skapa en stor glad familj.

SD is a controlled opposition. The solution is not found in democracy. The political system is rotten to the core. It's infested with jews. Even if SD wasn't a controlled opposition, do you think they want to kick out the jews? They are extremely pro-Israel (and its inhabitants). Do you think they'll kick out all the non-whites who already attained their citizenship? No they won't. They will just restrict further immigration. Will that solve our problems? No, it will only slow down the progression.

Vote SD, however they're not a means to an end. Their final victory is all immigrants speak Swedish and celebrate Midsummer, theyre happy to see a mongrelized Sweden with Islam present so long as the new mongrels celebrate a watered down version of your culture.

How does it make you feel to know the only viable outlet for your retarded racist gibberish is an obscure internet echo chamber filled with dumb as dirt angsty white and wannabe white asocial losers?

>We are a race of..
>posts on pol

You pathetic fucks ought to be put in a bag for a good clubbing.

>we need to unite. That is how we restore Europe.

There's this thing called the European Union, you might want to get with the times you imbecile.

We should be put in a bag for a good clubbing because we want to preserve our culture, traditions and genealogical purity? I'm suspecting you're not an ethnic German, and fall in the category I talked about here Ethnic Germans are fed up with everything that goes on in their nation. The Third Reich is a perfect example. This time around it's even worse, and the lion of Europe is awakening.

youtube.com/watch?v=w181y5bGLWM

acta non verba

go back to niggerville you parasites

That is a nice pic, is it from WWI or WWII?

>There's this thing called the European Union, you might want to get with the times you imbecile.
I know very well what the European Union is about. Do you?

I am not talking about some kind of political union.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc

ww1 christmas truce

>We are a race of conquerors, of inventors, of builders, a race of explorers, a race of poets, philosophers and dreamers, a proud race, an independent race, a race with our own traditions.

we're also a race of fat smelly LARPing retards, like you.

Or, maybe, just maybe, you're just a racist loon with shit for brains.

Who's stopping you from preserving 'your culture'? The brown boogie man? You're pathetic.

>The Third Reich is a perfect example.

what? They didn't like what goes on in their nation/country and they decided to love muslims and fuck every part of Europe?

Thanks, WWI was such a tragic event, it pretty much ened Europe's domination of the world.

WW1.
I am just trying to spread a light in the darkness that is present on Sup Forums. There is so much divide and conquer here, and someone has to point it out. Many nationalists come to this board, and it's not good if they are influenced by all this war-mongering between European people when there's a bigger battle going on.

So sad. You have such gorgeous women, soon all gone to sandniggers. I feel like killing myself just thinking about it.

EUROPA

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

Obviously you don't and instead pull bullshit out of your ass or some racist hack's ass.

Let's just say that quote isn't anywhere in his books but has been tampered with to fuel your weird racist hardons, you poor bastard.

If Hitler were to unzip, would you spit or swallow?

Make Napoleon back

I, for once, stand with the swedish OP.

It's time to get over the >X >white meme.

This time is unite or perish.

>Who's stopping you from preserving 'your culture'? The brown boogie man? You're pathetic.
I think you now quite well of whom I speak.
They didn't love muslims, and they didn't "fuck" every part of Europe. They sought to restore Europe to it's former glory and stop the on-going jewish subversion who was responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate, and thus lowering their cultural and political level, so that they jew might dominate. This is now taking place all over Europe.

>France
>White

Europe is dead

I like this better then the other version.

So EU ?

See because I am not talking about a political union. Every European nation should have independence and the freedom to rule themselves.

You didn't answer my question. Why are you so pathetic?

they already do. they chose to join the EU

>inb4 unfounded Jewish conspiracy nonsense

I like you

50 million Europeans killed so they could get read of 6 million jews

sheeet in next war I guess you will kill 500 million Europeans so you could kill 20 million muslims and blacks

nice plan, can't wait

>They sought to restore Europe to it's former glory and stop the on-going jewish subversion who was responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing

Talk about being a pathetic delusional racist, rofl. Where do people like you even get the garbage you peddle here? Gee.

NO MORE ARYANS

You need to lower the med about 5 inches

See
Reality isn't your thing, is it OP? You poor delusional shell of a white male, lol.

If I'm so pathetic, why do you bother?
You obviously have no idea how psychological subversion works in this current day and age. Pic-related is an example from Sweden.

If you are interesting, you can Google-translate the article. If you're not, then I know you're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting, or you're actually a kike yourself.

Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the greater good. If the Germans stood idly by and watched the jews take over their nation, we would have had the current state of Europe decades ago. They put up a fight in hopes of eradicating the jewish influence, so that things could go back to the way they once were.

I don't read weirdo, sorry. I'm bored and you pathetic fucks are oftentimes hilarious to watch.l

>muh race n civilisation is superiour
>oh god no I'm scared by a tiny percentage of brown ppl, who will protect my superiour ways
>better waste my time on pol trying to bring racist trolls together

You see what I mean?

Germany never was in 'danger of being taken over by zee Jew' you lunatic.

Wew lads there really is another ctr invasion happening

We all have our roles to play. You may think I'm pathetic, and that I'm just speaking gibberish, so be it. I am certain there are people who realize what I'm talking about, and take it to heart.

If I can influence just one person, I'm happy.

Become Roman Catholic then.

Thank you.

AUFHÄNGEN
U
F
H
Ä
N
G
E
N

Germany Jews 566,000 (see footnote) 135,000 142,000 23.9% 25.1% 24.5%

Germas 83,500,000 4,440,000[177] to 5,318,000[52] 353,000[163] to 434,000[178] 400,000[179][166] to 600,000[166][167][179] 600,000[180] to 2,111,000[181] 6,900,000 to 7,400,000 8.26 to 8.86

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

well done, great job, nice one

You should be lucky you aren't thrown into a mental asylum for your shit.

Then again, all you probably do is circle jerk with other angsty losers on the internet anyway, which is safe enough.

You're like those 9/11 truthers, always whining about the impending doom, spouting nonsense and gibberish, while all you can muster is post shit in an echo chamber on the internet.

You're very, very pathetic.

But sometimes amusing to watch.

You seem to say loser alot, friend. Is there something you'd like to talk about?

> t. blue eye, blue hair goddess craving for black dick

The allies were led astray by jewish influence and propaganda. They fought the wrong enemy and I am certain plenty of the soldiers in WW2 realized this. It's a tragedy what happened, it truly is, but just letting those who seek to undermine us and destroy our cultural and genetical heritage run free, is not an option.

To be honest the problem is mostly coming from you Scandinavians who say you're the whitest and the rest of Europe is "subhuman".

I realize this, but you have to understand that both sides are guilty of this division, and that most times, it's not actually an ethnic member of said nation who is originally responsible. I was angry myself, plenty of times, when I saw other Europeans laugh and make jokes about my sisters being raped by muslims and my brothers being assaulted and murdered.

This is what I am talking about in the OP. We need to put aside these petty grievances and realize who the real enemy is.

what was done then and what is done now is done by Germans, they wanted more money, more land, more power

Wake up, Germans are European Jews, they want more money, so they bring repugees to work for a buck, they want more land and power so they invent EU

fall of Rome, Germans did it
HRE(not Holy, not Roman and not Empire), Germans did it
Sack of Konstantinopolj, Germans did it
great war at the end of 19th century, Germans did it
WWI, Germans did it
WWII, Germans did it
EU, Germans did it
Rapefugees Welcomed, Germans did it

lets face it, Germans are Jews of Europe

Yes. Whites need to Unite.

All jokes and insulting stereotypes aside, at the end of the day we are all White.

And as long as we keep infighting, the Jew will always win.

Niggers will take over our lands and our homes. Because its a fucking leaf, or sweden is cucked, or germany is turkistan, or america is fat lard mexican or whatever.

At the end of the day, all us Whites, we are all European. Europe is our ancestral homeland.

The Divide and Conquer tactic is working, we are losing. And we are all to apathetic and edgy to put aside our small differences and work together to ensure the Future of the Superior White Race.

Your post reeks of jew.

Germany in WW2 fought for Germans not Europeans. They wanted to exterminate other Europeans like Poles.

Seconded.

proper anglo-saxon or bust, fritz. next you're going tell me im the same as an italian

in the middle-east there are no jews giving pamphlets about heaven on earth called Germany and Sweden, those people are Germans and Swedes paid by Soros and your countries to invite them to come to Europe, I talked to them, because they come to Serbia as a transition country, they swear they are invited... just accept it your jew like countries work against you, because elite needs workers, not blue eyed, blue hair crybabies

>just accept it your jew like countries work against you
No shit. This is no news. The jews have completely subverted our nations because Germany lost WW2. Do not mistake the jews for Swedes or Germans. That is a grave mistake. The jews are inviting these muslim hordes into our nations. Pic-related in is just one of many examples.

>the jews
>the jews
>the j...

You are literally mentally ill, aren't you?

So is every viable candidate, Trump, Farrage, Wilders, Le Penn, to name a few. Without these views your party will go nowhere, just YouTube nick griffin about funding from (((neocons))), his party was the UKIP before UKIP but because they didn't support said people the party sunk and is basically non-existent now

>Jag säger inte att vi ska stryka våra gränser och skapa en stor glad familj.

Det är tyvärr så det låter hur du än vrider och vänder på det. Dessa folkslag invandrar till Sverige precis som Mellanöstern skräpet, och enda anledningen till att dem gör det är för att du har en position som säger att dessa folk är precis som oss.

Att hålla en mer offensiv position gör att dem håller avstånd och stannar i sitt eget land istället för att tro att det är okej att flytta hit.

Democracy is not a solution because the general populous is too easily influenced and controlled by external factors.

You're saying that SD might be closet-SS, pretending to be good goys until they are in power. But let me ask, what do you think will happen if they go full-blown Fourth Reich? The people didn't vote for that, they just voted for a restricted immigration where the immigrants are integrated into our society.

There has to be a global awakening, because even if there's a national one, America and the other allies will just step in and prevent a potential uprising.

We are trying, but it's been manipulated and created by fucking Globalist Kikes.

>Dessa folkslag invandrar till Sverige precis som Mellanöstern skräpet
Och detta är ett problemet.
>Du har en position som säger att dessa folk är precis som oss.
Det är inte vad jag säger. Du måste ha missförstått. Jag säger enbart att vi ska fokusera på det större problemet tills vi har rett ut det.
>Att hålla en mer offensiv position gör att dem håller avstånd och stannar i sitt eget land istället för att tro att det är okej att flytta hit.
Det gör också att det kan bli problematiskt att få dem som allierade. Vi måste visa ömsesidig respekt för varandra, iaf tills det muslimska och judiska problemet är löst.

Very often it's just banter when we talk shit about other EU countries on here.
It's like a brother you shit on regularly but deep down you know you wouldn't want him to not be around.

Speak for yourself.

you can deny it all you want, Per-Åke.

It's better than the other options

No, because there is another option that triumphs all.

THis flowchart should show you why Europa remains divided

I completely agree with you. Fuck all of the JIDF divide-and-conquer posts. Us people of European descent need to unite to keep our peoples and our cultures alive.

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

pretty much this

Ayo! Hol' up, boi.. Dis says dat ur from Straya... Is dat tru..? Bguz it maight miin dat juur aysian instiid öf whait. Alzo ai biliiv dat thö britiszh sönt u thöör fur söme guud purpöz.