Why are white women so nice to middle easterns and africans but not to their own men ?

why are white women so nice to middle easterns and africans but not to their own men ?

They see you as constant victims, and they are instinctively maternal and nurturing to the weak and feeble.

They aren't nice to the white man because they know he has dominance over them.

because they expect better from us, and feel sorry for you.

White women feel sorry for any minorities, because usually they are more like babies or children, than the white man.

white men had all the chances in the world so every white men should be a doctor or similar. if not your a garbage in their eyes.

minorities don't have that privilege. they might have been doctors etc. their poverty or corruption or simly say their unpriviligsm are fault for that.

also middle eastern and african men are more masculin - can grow proper beards, more aggresive/energeric

That's a good way to explain things Muhammad good job

>middle eastern and african men
>can grow proper beards

Since when? African beards are patchy and arabs can't grow anything more than an overgrown chinstrap

white woman couldn't care less about the middle east and africa, just ask them and see if they know anything about the history of these places, the culture, i don't even thing they can name more than 3 countries from Africa. They just follow the trend of the MSM that helping refugees is cool and great, why spend hours studying how to fix Africa or help to stabilize the Middle East when you can just write a post on FB or twitter and gain those easy virtue signaling points?

Pity. They know an inferior creature when they see one

Ayyy lmao

Its evolutionary and goes back to tribal warfare times. It's basically a massive shit-test which western men are failing miserably.

Oh look another cuck thread by the faggot turkroach spammer

saged and reported

its like when you talk to a cripple or retard

Well white women were literally made to take black cock, so they have a natural love and respect for them

As for arabs and others, white women know white men are the root of all problems on earth. This includes their own oppression they faced at the hands of white men for centuries. Since women are naturally more caring, they know what oppressed groups have been through and are not up to the same tricks and evil as white men. Plus even middle eastern men are more masculine than white men

Some White women have a Fetish for Blacks and Arabs. But thats a giant minority. But i never saw ONE Black or Arab Woman stay with their Tribe as soon as White Cock became available

based stavros banting the turk roaches

t. Abou Abdim Mahmoud

How can God be so cruel.
I just want a qt Blondie or brunette waifu is too much to ask for?

>they are instinctively maternal and nurturing to the weak and feeble
Is this why they don't like us ?
Are wo too ALPHA that it harms us?

they think that those men will be grateful to them and become obedient to them. for them, it is the greatest opportunity for women to have control over men. it is their greatest fantasy.

Because they're ''oppressed''

no you are percieved weaker than a toddler

it is in the nature of women to be traitors and pathologically empathetic. and foreign parasites and domestic terrorists are exploiting it to the fullest.

It's only the fat ugly ones who can't get sex, or the childless ones who want to "mother" anyone they see as weak and venerable.

Women are stupid. They follow the ones who are portrayed as strong people. They have feminized the white man through brainwashing and PC garbage and this is the result. In all honesty we should all be kicking the shit out of these numales to man them up a bit.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

They're trying to distract us.

Let me guess roach, you've been to Germany and/or Sweden and had their decadent women throwing themselves at you? tell me some stories of your sexual conquests of these roasties.

>keeps it closely shaven so no one can tell what a patchy, awful mess it is

Wow Ahmed, cool "beard"

i find this hard to believe. i never had problems. but maybe swede girls are not the sane.

I know an Indian who dated a white qt. He was a total manlet and really dark skinned too. But he was also pretty hipster and chill. If you aren't a little bitch you can get any kind of girl

It's the trifecta:
-Childlike victim
-Alpha
-Socially approved

>"MY PARENTS ARE.."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They aren't nice to the white man because they know he has dominance over them.

Therefore their attention need not focus on them.

Really it's our faults as men for not correcting our women. They will always see people in need of their caring, its our duty to ensure they first tend to our own.