GOP to Introduce bill to CUT Social Security

youtube.com/watch?v=m6Lw7ATD3Ok

>CUT Social Security
Good. Let's get these degenerates off their asses.

all these disabled and elderly people will surely be productive in the glorious neo-coal mines

good

in other news dems landslide into whitehouse 2020 because joking aside fucking with this or medicare is political suicide

I'm okay with this.

That's fine.

dems' party will be nonexistent by 2020

They said the same thing after Obama got reelected about the GOP, it won't happen, the pendulum will just swing back to them in 8 years that is unless us burgers realize how retarded partisan politics is

Any young person who expects they'll get Social Security when they retire is a damn fool.

gotta rip the bandaid off sooner or later...

Not like I'll be getting any of it when it's my time. So why pay into a system that in no way benefits me, but a bunch of people that have destroyed the future of society?

Cut it. Completely destroying it would be better though.

social security is a pyramid scheme designed to buy the votes of the old

Hopefully they'll just die.

You got a but country. Move old and poor folks out of the cities to less populated red states where they can live in cheap homes and work in the fields.

Social Security is a mess, and everybody knows it.

Also, just because some bill is introduced doesn't mean it'll go anywhere. Do you have any idea how our political system works and how much unpopular legislation gets introduced only to end up dead in the water? There are fringe congressmen who introduce stuff like this all the time. It doesn't mean the rest their part is going to go along with it.

That's so horribly photoshopped it's embarrassing. I bet it was Patton. KILL YOURSELF PATTON.

Social security has needed cutting for a long time. Republicants have been too pussy to do it because *muh old faggot voter base*

Before they do that, they should force the government to pay back what they borrowed under George HW Bush.
Elderly people live on a fixed income and rely on it just to survive. What they need to do is get the niggers and NEETs to stop leeching off it.

>Implying people will remember this in 2020
>Implying the average American voter doesn't have the memory an attention span of a goldfish

>Hopefully they'll just die.
>that get
Hmm...

>force the government to pay back what they borrowed

It's hopeless. There's no way to get the money back unless you want to cut the military for a few years or something.

Where is the money going to come from?

The real thing is that if they cut social security, they should correspondingly cut our tax burden.

Kek, I'm really loving this new YouTube trend: reads articles out loud, and tells you how to interpret it.

You mean the people already cared for with other methods that wouldn't end up being a scam?

Social Security has been destroyed compared to what it was twenty-thirty years ago.

Instead of cutting it why not raise the retirement age? everyone wins

THANK FUCKIN GOD

I can't wait to see all the homeless hicks that voted for Trump. They fucking deserve it. I will laugh in their faces when I see them begging on the corner.

Good
Social liberal, fiscal conservative here

>means testing
Why do you need a safety net if you have $4 million?

>Raising retirement age
We are living 20 years longer now

>sick manual labor people worn out early
We still have SS disability if you are truly injured

>raising FICA caps
We are making more now, especially the top 5%. Especially boomers. We can affford it.

>reduce COLA for the wealthy
Again, why are you using a safety net while taking home $160,000 from your investments?

Shore it up, fix it, and return it to safety net status. It was never intended to be a retirement plan. Start saving more NOW.

>thinking we will even have social security in the next 50 years

Had Trump not shown up they would have indeed disappeared.

And the disabled, the veterans, the ill, the single mothers and fathers with children who are ill and all those who wish they could work but can't get a job.