Please tell me Trump and his cronies will shut down dispensaries and enforce the federal criminalization of marijuana

Please tell me Trump and his cronies will shut down dispensaries and enforce the federal criminalization of marijuana
He's such a good boy

Yes he will because Sessions is a huge Christfag war on drugs retard. I won't feel any sympathy for pop smokers who voted for Trump.

And you're just a mad faggot. Won't happen.

Coloradofag here. Wouldnt matter if he did. The cat is out of the bag. too much demand and even more supply.

He has already said he would leave it up to the states long before he was elected, shut the fuck up

>Coloradofag here. Wouldnt matter if he did. The cat is out of the bag. too much demand and even more supply.

What about private prisons and the prison industrial complex?

You realize the war on drugs = $$$$$$$$$?

This is what Republicans are all about. Money.

>He has already said he would leave it up to the states long before he was elected, shut the fuck up

Lol guess you didn't see who is attorney general. (because the AG is the one who enforces the law faggot)

"Good people don't smoke marijuana" - Jeff Session

You know what makes more money than the war on drugs?

Taxable marijuana.

Texan here probably going to move to a state that has weed legalized. Colorado most likely

>Taxable marijuana.

No where near the money as prison slave wage and militarized police.

There's plenty of tweekers and cartelfags to keep that machine running. Theres just not a lot of public support behind jailing your neighbors over a plant.

>literally who cares

trump already said he will leave it to the states

god damn you fucks are dense

take up shrooms its more productive then weed.

>Theres just not a lot of public support behind jailing your neighbors over a plant.

We don't live in a democracy. USA is a literally a plutocratic fascist state.

He's not wrong. Drugs and alcohol are pussy shit that feminizes you.

>trump already said he will leave it to the states

He also said he would drain the swamp

see

trump has said many times its a state issue you low info degenerate

State and local government officials defy federal officials all of the time.

Session can fuck his own mother. We're moving forward.

>Please tell me Trump and his cronies will shut down dispensaries and enforce the federal criminalization of marijuana
>He's such a good boy

Big pharma will decide.

>State and local government officials defy federal officials all of the time.

Ok tell that to the feds when they throw your ass in jail under Trump's fascist America. This is the future you choose.

>trump has said many times its a state issue you low info degenerate
See

Weed=money

Hes not gonna mess with something that he can say he created more jobs on paper.

>all these potheads on Sup Forums

kill yourselves. not because you smoke but because you are trumpcucks who actually think he wont crack down on weed

>Weed=money

So is prison wage labor and militarized police. Also war on drugs is literally the new jim crow.

>not because you smoke but because you are trumpcucks who actually think he wont crack down on weed

He praised philippines president Rodrigo Duterte for his harsh war on drugs crack down that's been internationally condemned.

>shutting down a billions dollar industry that is actively funding educational systems, hospitals and quite literally cures cancer

Go back to your couch, grandpa, we don't need your shitty old brain anymore

if anything I think he could be educated how a marijuana industry would fuck mexico even more

lol no

Trump isn't going to do a solitary fucking thing about weed and the federal authorities are heavily dependent on being able cooperate with state level law enforcement when enforcing federal laws. If the state guys don't want to enforce something, it won't be enforced.

>If the state guys don't want to enforce something, it won't be enforced.

That's in direct violation of the US Constitution.

So is selling marijuana out of a storefront but here we are.

If he goes pro weed he will strategically steal the dems pet project and dems will probably go anti weed since theire all about doubling down.

Remember its 2016 left is right and right is left.

As long as niggers,queers,retards and Jews get murdered, I'd be fine with a fascist system

>marijuana controls who I vote for

Wew

>So is selling marijuana out of a storefront but here we are.

Again you didn't address the fact Trump is the law and order candidate. How can he be that and not follow the law?

either support legalization on a state level, or move to a state that legalized it

>If he goes pro weed

He won't because his donors won't allow it. Again look up who's supporting him and his donors.

States rights matter, fag

>I didn't choose shit.
>They were doing that anyway under Obama.

I'm not saying he won't try to force his hand, but it's not something he can just get rid of. There are too many interests involved in it now, and any arrests that go to local courts will probably be thrown out of the window in places where it is legal in one form or another. If Session really wants to pack up the federal courts and spend billions on trials related to marijuana charges, I wish him the best of luck.

Hm, I already knew about it. Maybe not lump every stoner who's paranoid about it, fag. I voted for Trump.

roiding fitfag detected

Yeah? So is gun control other then using both hands.

Law and order doesn't mean enforcing every last law on the books pal. You are also forgetting that he made those statements when BLM was on the warpath and we had that prick soros getting riots going for his own purposes. Fuck man, they still are doing that shit. What the fuck makes you think he's going to care one iota about weed in comparison to agent provocateurs inciting riots?

Coloradofag here too. beat me to it.

Also, State and local laws.

By respecting states rights?

And who is going to prosecute all of the state officials involved with that violation?

Wrong. Right is too far right and left is too far left. Anyone in the middle is strange and unrecognizable by one side or the other.

The federal government spends over $500 a second on the drug war. $15 billion is lost a year over this. That's not counting state spending.

Colorado alone MADE $1 BILLION last year. In 2015 more than $5 Billion was made by all of the legal states combined. With more states legalizing this year, that number will obviously go up.

I realize that Session is an idiot with a complete lack of understanding for basic mathematics and economic principle, but there are plenty of people with power standing in his way who read what I just wrote every day and they're not going to let that that sub-human shut down weed money.

Greetings from the western slope.