Look at this fine specimen. No wonder white women are getting BLACKED nonstop...

Look at this fine specimen. No wonder white women are getting BLACKED nonstop. And don't tell me it isn't happening I've been to European capitals and saw enough brown babies to understand it's an epidemic. BBC diseased!

christ, he looks like he's been covered in tar.

That niggers legs are thinner than hers.

damn
if my turd looked like him I would go to the hospital desu senpai

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WE

What the fuck is that a picture of? The grinch who stole blackness?

Funny enough when humans left Africa they were black, yet after thousands of years of natural selection, they turned white. In other words, natural selection discarded the black genes in Europeans and Asians. It seems that empirical evidence supports the exact opposite of your statement.

damn he black af

grandma bout to get some good dick

I dont care as long as i get to watch.

>whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

I read it with based tyrone's voice

WE WUZ THE AYYY LMAOS

I know what I'm spending my next paycheck on now.

you forgot this

OMFG I JUST REALIZED, JEWS INVENTED PANTS SO OUR DICKS DON'T DEVELOP AS IT SHOULD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>

He's made of obsidian.

Black people confirmed orcs, born in Mt doom.

WUZ

Thanks for reminding me to take my vit D supplement!

KANGZ