ITT: You're now in the universe where Hillary won

ITT: You're now in the universe where Hillary won.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-administration-appointee-tracker/
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELP THERE ARE MOLOCHIAN CULTISTS EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ROUNDING UP THE KEK AND PEPE POSTERS ON THE INTERNET

THEY'RE PARADING A GIANT STATUE OF HIM DOWN THE STREET AND HURLING US INTO IT.

PLEASE SEND HELP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH POL BTFO FOR LIFE

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THE WHITE RACE WILL GO EXTINCT IN THE NEXT 50 YEARS. KEKS

How many nigger pelts have you collected so far Sup Forums?

I've collected dozens and my lodge has ethnically cleared our town already

FORGOT MUH PIC

[nuclear holocaust intensifies]

Huh, I'm in the same universe

This Trump presidency got me very disappointed with hiring the establishment kikes, that i think it'd not be any different to be honest

are you too stupid to know what the word "won" means?

>progressive education

F

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, drumpflets.

There's no way you'll flip 30 electors with your conspiracy theories. The FBI cleared her of all charges :)

Don't be fooled by the shills.
Trumps picks are great, Mnuchin wants to see about a return to the gold standard.
These are his picks
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-administration-appointee-tracker/
I don't see a single one I had a problem with once I looked into them.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

QUEEN

Patton Oswalt is a hilarious, respectable individual and it is absolutely tragic that his wife with a healthy physique died of a drug overdose.

I'm so glad the Trump Redditards left Sup Forums, now me and my bros can shitpost in peace.

He would have put Jewish Zionist bankers in his cabinet anyway.

Just realised I'm a woman in a man's body lads even though I have no idea what being a woman is supposed to be like to begin with

I guess i'll have to wait until 2017 to be able to judge him, but i really like that he hired Bannon, a smart guy

Loving that SALT.

Hey libcuck, let's play a game.

You have to give me something. Either you can submit, and admit that you lost, and that we held you down and smashed all of your teeth in.

OR

You can whine like a little bitch for the next eight years, providing me with hours of howling, deep belly-laughter at your impotent rage every day.

You can only choose one, and you have to choose one. Sorry, but this is the game you agreed to play by coming to Sup Forums.

Me save and protect ma'am president

I sure hope America gets nuked

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Just you wait, dumpfkin.

The rainbow flag will be flying high above the kremlin in a year!

I tied my dick into a pretzel, therefore I am pretzelqueer. My pronouns are salt/salty. Please respect who I am and don't be queerphobic!

#notmypresident

There's also a universe where Trump won. And a universe where Bernie Sanders Won. And a universe where Hitler won. And a universe where Sup Forums was never created. And a universe where black people are smart. And a universe where the asians have souls.

>It was 2.5 when they were first screaming about it
K E K
But in all serious Patton, in the current universe, just off yourself.

Who took the first nuke?

Yeaaah, I kinda miss it when our sweet water and forests were free for everyone to enjoy since it's kind of a bummer that american companies like nestlé took them as their own.

On the plus-side we have many american divisions guarding the east border (these companies) and the amount of orphans has plummeted! The kids have literally disappeared

Actually I change my mind
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

This creepy fashion trend of shedding skin and revealing inner lizardian beauty should be stopped but any protestor is sacrificed to Moloch.

Australia is getting pulled into the European Union
and they're pulling in all troops to take on Russia

Donald Trump can't make white people breed, in fact, radical change is needed, like a civil war that wipes out all american non-whites, at least the white race would've gone out with a fight if Hilary won, now we're heading to a slow, demographic death.

This is a bigly announcement for all patriots and supporters. Our government has been corrupted. It is the duty of the people to Tear it down. Communicate with headquarters in Texas with our Generals Mattis and Flynn. There are only a few hundred elitists in Washington. I will be counting on the police and Armed Forces to keep the peace while we March on Washington to oust these criminal elites, who use the power of the pen to vote your fortunes into their and their friends pockets. We must arrest them as quickly as possible to prevent foreign intervention in US Affairs. We have siezed the treasuries and the Federal reserve. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Bizarro world is where everything is inverted right?

So neets will have all the power of Chad?

Im ok with that.

Today's news - Barbarossa 2.0 has commenced - St. Petersburg sieged, first airborne troops dropping in the outskirts of Moscow. China roaming through Mongolia to get its piece of the resource-pie. Australia and Japan putting up maritime expenditory forces.

Day 32

Since the bombs dropped, I've been outside once.

Lot of radiation, it's only ruins and nothing else, scorched earth and radioactive fallout.

I wonder what went so wrong, my stock of food and clean water should be enough for few more weeks.

I will have to arm myself and look for another shelter. It's no longer safe here.

They say there's an underground tunnel somewhere in DC where you'll be safe user. They also say you can get pizza there.

So, is there a universe where there is no universe?

Dont you mean the underground tunnel at trump tower. And I thought it was calzones