Watching tv news

>watching tv news
>report about syria
>USA are the good guys
>Russia is the bad guy
>switchoff.exe

It infuriates me how fucking gullible people are about Syria.

My parents talked about it like Russia and Syrian government were the devil's soldiers themselves. I had to tell them that they're siding with ISIS who chops people's heads off and rapes women and kids in Europe
They also didn't know that US government kinda ended up giving money to ISIS because "Assad must go"

>My parents talked about it like Russia and Syrian government were the devil's soldiers themselves.

Fucking old people need to be purged - how can the "greatest generations" be so utterly fucking stupid?

Older generation didn't grow up with good technology and a lot of news sites to pick. Or social media.
Yes, millenials also tend to be more stupid but they were raised by these same people who grew up being brainwashed into being neo-commies

>Watching TV in the current year
wewlad

USA are obviously good the good guys

why does USA prefer ISIS in charge over Assad?

Assad denied oil pipe from saudi to eruo via syria. They're also sadistic devil worshippers need need meet their human sacrifice quota.

because CIA is an american terrorist organization

ISIS? More like USIS

>German loves sucking Arab Assad Cock
no surprise here!

this shit IS fucking confusing

Assad just wants ISIS to fuck off, right?

Why can't the USA ever be the bad guys? Russia always get to be the villain, I'm uber-jealous over it

I was reading a BBC report about how Russia was "slaughtering civilians" and apparently "blocking a ceasefire intended to allow civilians to get to safety", and how the US, UK etc were desperately trying to broker this ceasefire in the face of heinous Russian aggression.

Half way through the article there was one little line that mentioned a US airstrike blowing up a Russian hospital in Aleppo. The article then swiftly moved on without saying anything about it.

To have both accusations of Russia essentially committing atrocities in the same article as this is just astounding double think, hypocrisy, post-truth - whatever buzzword you want to apply seems to fit.

We're just being fed propaganda. This:

It was a hospital, the people in it were going to die from something anyways. Also missiles go rouge all the time, and they really like exploding on hospitals,mosques ans schools,no one knows why they just do

Fuck off, roacho, you're on the same side as them.

Yesterday an ISIS spokesman actually said that their "goals" in Syria are "Death to Everyone; Oil to Turkey".

Good luck getting the oil out whilst the Russians bomb the shit out of you.

>watching tv news
I think I found your problem.

>Yesterday an ISIS spokesman actually said that their "goals" in Syria are "Death to Everyone; Oil to Turkey".
SOURCE?

tfw i tried to red pill my mom how russia was pro white and how she needs to break out of her cold war mindset

>lunch break at work prior to the election
>coworker switches on tv
>samantha fucking bee
>spend the next 15 minutes watching utter bullshit anti-trump propaganda

the only different German press is the edgy left wing radical (junge welt, etc.). others are the same; FAZ, Spiegel, Bild, etc.

Syria is confusing. But I agree with Russia supporting Democracy. Turning over a countries political system and starting from scratch hasn't worked out for the US yet.
>Syria is lose lose. Time to stop the agression to end the mindless killing

#FakeNews