Why aren't there more libs like Bill Maher...

Why aren't there more libs like Bill Maher? Libs who realize that Islam is a threat to western civilization and that political correctness is alienating voters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg
youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bill doesn't care about ending PC or stopping Islam from spreading . He only cares about making money out of complaining for both

the real question is why don't more conservatives like islam? Tradition values, pro self defense(most of the middle east has a 1 AK per house hold law.) modest women, large families, religious.

the conservatives in the west have failed to conservative anything, they have no set ideals, they are just liberals from 20/30 years ago. Some are even defending faggotry in protest of trangenders becoming more popular (Gavin McInnes)

Just like the Roman Empire converted to Christianity, the U.S. should convert to Islam.

** Enjoy a healthy economy without interests
** Enjoy robust men and pure women
** Enjoy friendship with the region that gave everything in the world

>Why aren't there more Jews who redirect attention away from them and the problems they have created onto one of those very problems

There are. There are plenty of fucking people like Bill Maher and they are the fucking enemy. Fuck Muslims but fuck Jews twice. If there were no more Muslims we'd still be fucked by the Jews, but if there were no Jews, the Muslims would not even be relevant.

This is why I've been poisoning Sam Harris slowly for about six months now. He'll die of liver failure sometime during 2017.

for various reasons having to do with ideology

Conservatives dislike Islam because a conservative sees the citizen as the seat of power in a society, and Islam sees Peanut Butter Underwear Head as the "true ruler"

And besides, a Hashemite king isn't establishing the Caliphate so both House of Saud and Al-Baghdadi are usurpers

>Peanut Butter Underwear
that mormonism

Bill Maher is a zionist kike worshipper, criticizes Islam but never Jews because he is one

So we're still doing the whole ((Maher)) thing? Really?

He was raised catholic and is no a provlaimed atheist. Soory.

>Just like the Roman Empire converted to Christianity

We should learn from our mistakes: this time around, first we get rid of the germans, then we convert to the desert religion.

Nope, this guy revealed his true colors during the election. I lost all respect for this dolt.

Nope, this guy revealed his true colors during the election. I lost the only shred of respect I had for him.

Maher is just anti-establishment.
He will start sucking Muslim cock now that Trump is the president.

from what i seen of bill its like he is PC and he is only controversial by talking about safe topics like making fun of religious people.

im pretty sure Hitchens came on his show and basically said he is an idiot and only reason audience laugh is they are just as stupid.

Fuck off, Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg

Because I dislike beheading people for having fun you cunt.

This.

american""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedians""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jews are based.

>having any respect for this two-faced shiteater in the first place
better later than never I guess

Bill Maher is a fucking cuck and a kike.

Watch Maher fawn over NetanYahu who is very much to the right of the US republicans on many issues he bashes trump for.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM

>that nose

Because Bill has a special hard-on for religion after a Catholic priest touched his no-no place when he was a wee lad.

why the fuck would anyone in there right mind convert to that fucked up religion of goat fucking pedos.