Who belongs in the bottom left? Also, are the other three correct?

Who belongs in the bottom left? Also, are the other three correct?

Pinochet is further left
Stalin is further right and
Ayn rand is further towards the middle of the purple square
No leader fits in bottom left and no philosopher is that stupid, so probably gandhi or something

>ayn rand
>bottom right

nah, she wouldn't be able to get that far down, though i imagine she is all the way to the right.

How to become Pinochet-tier?
Oh and this political compass map is rigged somehow. I can essentially put in the answer equivalent of "Gas the kikes, race war now" and still get like mid Blue.

Chomsky?

Another question: who fit the other 5?

Center authoritarian is usually said to be hittler

the inca are the most left shit ever

>had state granaries that redistributed food before they invented the fucking wheel
>technocratic as fuck
>a cobblestone road that went all the way across the andes
>the road itself was a civil project
>probably didnt have slaves
>assimilated neighboring religions into their own

can i get a hell yea

Bottom left is literal cavemen who are not advanced enough to conceive of the need for society in the first place.

noam chomsky or slavoj zizek maybe ?

Neanderthals were buried with their personal property. They were bottom-right and getting close to traditionalist if they got the chance.

Bottom left is Leon Trotsky and Vladimir Lenin. Trotskyism is as far in green as you can get.

Pinochet was not so Authoritarian. He allays respected the Constitution and democracy. The "Camara de Diputados" asked for military intervention because Allende and it's Allies have become Authoritarians.

When he was in power he made 2 referendums, and step down after losing the second.
He was very pro-Market, but things like Central Banking would make him not qualify for the extrem right.

Pic related, this fine lady was neither "Extrem", she was more near Pinochet ideologically than what is pointed on this graph.

Emma Goldman

Ayn Rand wasn't a fucking An-Cap. Replace Ayn Rand with Murray Rothbard.

>Vladimir Lenin

Nah... Lenin was the originator of the idea that you have to use state force to create a classless society. He's as far to the left as you can get economically, but he was definitely not in favor of social freedom and he was highly in favor of thought control of the general populace.

Bernie Sanders

I started to understand politics only when I forgot about those squares and spectra. Also "Libertarian left" is an oxymoron.

Kropotkin, Bakunin, Goldman, Durruti etc

Stirner although Stirnereans would argue that he had no ideology (he did)

Libertarian originally meant left wing anarchist.

Cheech from cheech and chong.

nobody is legitimately in the bottom left, you would have to be memeing to get there

Anarchist revolutionaries like Subcomandante Marcos

>no philosopher is that stupid
Rousseau.

Good points. I think people's ideas about who they think Pinochet and Rand are very distorted here.

Sex, weed and free market probably moves ur shit to the left.

hell yea my quechua friend
i always liked based inkas

>ultimate political meme of the last 30 years
You probably think Naomi Klein is a revolutionary

>Chrysippus.jpeg

can someone explain stirner and the spook meme?

nestor makhno is probably there

I know its fashion in america but he was first to come my mind. Klein is soc dem at best.

Stirner is as edgy as you can go which is why /lit/ and /leftypol/ like him. He's basically "fuck everything": the philosopher. According to him If you give a shit about any idea, you're spooked.
He's basically incompatible with any ideology so I don't know why the left tries to appropriate him but I don't think they actually understand what they've read (if they read it at all).

>probably didn't have slaves
You probably don't know what you're talking about

t.hanks

they are part of the same vile fashion from the 90s, the fashionable lefty alterglob opposition
did marcos die?

Underrated post

Best answer

Spooks are a spook

Gandhi belongs to the bottom left