A young black American man visits his white girlfriend's family estate where he learns that many of its residents...

>A young black American man visits his white girlfriend's family estate where he learns that many of its residents, who are black, have gone missing, and he soon learns the horrible truth when another frantic African-American warns him to "get out". He soon learns this is easier said than done.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

Opinions? another politically correct SJWfest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHy8o9EO2gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jordan peele

lol so its a comedy? wtf bruh

is this for real?? it was constantly right after that scene with police

by enslaving them

>Comment Section
>"what you white people don't like the way you're portrayed in movies??"

>finaly a moovi to show da truth bout white ass old crackas

youtube.com/watch?v=xHy8o9EO2gs

>Whites are subjecting blacks across America to MKUltra
>Horror film is actually a documentary
Kek

The comment section is just hilarious

>a film that depicts coal burners as bad
Why does Sup Forums hate this? Sounds like it could be funny.

you know shit is bad when horror movie is so truuuu to real world... thats because of yall voting that orang fuk trump my 5 year old boy ask me if he gonn pick cotton now

Mane sheeeeits cray naw sayin'?

When will you saltine motherfuckers wake up and stop what is happening to your race?

Nigs are so fucking dumb.

9-5 jobs m8, gotta hold up the system that constantly breaks your back

Rich White Liberals think Black people are children or animals. Savages to experiment on, to create happy slaves.

I should make a movie about a white male in a black neighborhood where all the blacks are racists and murderers... OH WAIT IT ALREADY EXISTS IN THE US. (excuse my english)

Actually that looks cool

the plot twist will probably be some stupid shit like it was all in his head or something

LOOL

Burn clean coal
Pay the goal

God damn it - you beat me to it.

sorry for my england

>He soon learns
>Niggers
>learning
>yeah
>right.

Whats with all the white guilt movies lately? Like wtf is going on?

AMERICA YES

they are kinda right, it was funny as hell

Why are there so many Polanders in this thread?

>Looks with subtle racism in your direction

So this is a horror movie about white people civilizing niggers from a ghetto?

desu it looks sort of interesting. If the race angle were dropped, it's probably be a neat flick. Nothing great, but a horror movie that hasn't been tried lately.

Off the top of my head, the only serious good "evil community" movie I can think of is the original Wicker Man.

It wont be PERCIEVED as a SJWfest. Every black person wants to see this movie just to see if it´s as bad as they think it will be. They are expecting "the room"-levels of disaster.

kek

>Your face when you realize you ain't da niggest

The Hollywood kikes already made something like that in the 90's. A White girl moves into the ghetto and falls in love with an "honorable" negro.....I forgot the name but it was typical disgusting jewish miscegenation propaganda.

its by the fat guy from key and peele itll be hillarious

hollywood planned all of next years releases around hillary's win i shit you not

>It was part of the hypnosis. Now you will never smoke again :)

Watch the trailer with the sound off.
Looks like a snl skit.

Yeah, it's the music that makes it look like creepy.
Otherwise it looks like a """"romantic comedy"""" promoting coal burning.

Turn the blacks white and the wahites black a you'll get Detroit

Kek

why it is so hard for Sup Forums to accept that black men are better a sex than the other races.

More like
>Act 1
>White girl is begging to suck his dick, afrikangus finally gives in
>Act 2
>Afrikanguz is chillin with his home peepz from twitter
>Crazy shit happens
>Police get's involved
>Cue racism
>Act 3
>Afrikangus goes to white girl's house with nu-male parents
>Black people and the parents taking care of the place all start passive aggressively giving him shit
>Act 5
>Afrikanguz get''s mixed up some high soceet'eh sheeeit
>Chubby twitter bro is keeping him real and his head in "da gaymuh" as blacks and whites continue to be weird with him
>Act 6
>After getting in an altercation afrikangus starts losing his shit and the white people decide he needs to be euthanized
>White people go all "heil hitler" on him
>Act 7
>Freaky shit intensifies including dialogue with someone who looks like she could be his mother seems to be telling him that "he dun goofed"

So in conclusion, although da waite bitches be so nice to fuck with, never seriously date them

So this movie is promoting niggers impregnating white women and running away from responsibility?