It has been 14 years. Why did we invade iraq? Don't say oil because it wasn't oil

It has been 14 years. Why did we invade iraq? Don't say oil because it wasn't oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE
fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to destabilize it for Israel

this

Oil

Is there evidence for this?

saddam tried to hurt dubya's daddy, they found an excuse

that's all there was to it

Israel didn't like Saddam

But thats exactly why we invaded Iraq

for israel israel/cia/un/nato/banks

wikileaks confirmed this for libya too

Iraq was vaguely considered a threat towards Israel.

(((oil))) COMPANIES.
intertwined with God, your filthy fucking Anglo Normandy walking grandfather and other jews.

something something oil something something Jews something something weapon producers

youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs

The real reason behind the scenes was to keep the Middle East in turmoil. But the kind of turmoil that benefited the US, not the Iraq brass.

Now here we are still benefiting from that invasion from long ago (if you're a defense contractor or a three letter gov agency).

And with the conflict, the danger levels at home made it easier to strip away privacy rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

It was for oil not in the sense that we wanted to go in and steal all the oil, it was in the sense that Saddam was one of the few leaders in the area that didn't sell his oil on the US dollar which is damaging to the US dollar's status at the worlds reserve currency. By pure coincidence the other leaders in the Middle East that didn't want to use the dollar were Gaddafi and Assad.

Also Jewish influence, American politics is thoroughly colonised by Jewish interests. Saddam, Assad etc are all leaders not under (((American))) influence and thus were some of the last actors in the area that could unite against the state of Israel and pose a significant threat.

This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's all literally out in the open.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

Because of religion

This

They tried to kill his daddy.

As long as muslim die it is reason enough for me

t. good goy

Oil

Money

>brit having the gall to call anyone else good goy
must be a paki

So sell and test weapons

t. happy to fight wars for the jews to his own detriment

Muh mobile biological agents labs

>Why did we invade iraq?
>it wasn't oil.

To establish central banks run by the Rothschild family. Funny how all these countries that want to kill me and end my way of life refuse to let Jews run their financial institutions.

Really it was to aid in reestablishing the Caliphate. Have you not noticed how secular leaders have been dropping like flies?

Americas economy is built on dominating oil sellers to say the war was started over oil would be incredibly simplified to the degree that it misses the point.

America's petro-dollar economy = all oil selling nations sell it for US Dollars which artificially boosts the value of the US Dollar however no one really wants to trade in foreign currency. That is to say only America wants to trade in US Dollars, if China was to buy x tonnes of oil from Saudi Arabia then they would prefer to do so in their own currency (the Yuan) as America is forcing places like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Libya + every oil producer it can to only accept the USD for said transactions, the buyer is therefore forced to then purchase USD (monopoly money) so they can buy oil. Not buying oil is ((not)) really optional (any alternative energy means are thwarted by the US as much as possible).

As for Iraq

America can only force a nation to trade their goods with US currency by bombing those that don't, hence the US and its over the top military expenditure, anyone that threatens their Petro dollar currency (like Gaddafi, Libyas ex leader who wanted to create an African standard gold backed currency) are met with assassination attempts if they fail (like Saddam) military invasion follows. That having been said Iraq seems a little different, its known that the CIA tried to assassinate him in the past so perhaps hes not as puppet like as they would have liked however I tend to believe the following.

America would much prefer that continents are less divided, its far easier to dominate 1 person that 10 even if that one person possesses all the land of the ten combined. By creating a central power in the middle east America need only control that one power to maintain its petro dollar, it also impedes Russia and China; who are realistically the only nations America can't bully around, from conquering lands rich in oil to then sell bypassing the petro dollar arrangement entirely.

Just see who benefited the most. CEOs of these private companies are all closely tied to the government.

who cares? it was shit when we got there and shit when we left.

they had weapons of mass destruction

Without going into the conspiracy stuff about Israel and all that stuff, the official story is bad. The official story is that bad reporting lead US to believe Iraq had ''weapons of mass destruction''. They didn't. Media flat out lied, everything was fabricated.

So either the government knew the media was lying and they invaded to destabilize the middle east, or they didn't know that the media lied which means media can never be trusted and the government is beyond incompetent.

Take your pick. Either way both the media and the government are terrible.

Because lots of different groups with different goals found those goals semi-aligned in a mutual project.

The military-industrial complex wanted to be paid to build weapons, and wanted to test weapons

The army brass wanted a war so that their staff and responsibilities (and power and pay grade) would increase

The car and energy industries wanted cheap oil to keep clean power and electrical cars as far in the future as could be

The Saudis wanted Saddam gone so they could start exporting their religious fanaticism and semi-annex Iraq

The Federal Reserve and banks wanted to keep America in power by keeping the dollar the de facto world currency, can't have that if oil isn't being sold in dollars.

The Israelis want to destabilize every country in the Middle East and keep their enemies fighting each other, divide and rule.

Etc. etc. etc.

>conspiracy

good goy

But it was because of the oil. You denial won't change that.

>reading comprehension

>conspiracy

to make sure you didn't lose your global hegemony it's not that hard to understand also greater israel

Saddam was a threat to the petrodollar.

THIS. Gotta protect
>MUH PETRO DOLLAR

Basically Sadam tried selling his nature juice in other currencies than dollar. So the power elites went REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It was the same reason we shrekt Gaddafi.

Saddam wanted to sell oil in a currency that wasn't US dollars
America didn't like that, because a lot of their power comes from the petrodollar.

Advanced ancient technology and artifacts. Seriously.
It's why the staged the looting of the museum right away.

"or they didn't know that the media lied"

>thinking governments consult the media to take important decisions instead of their own intelligence agencies who know way more than the media

To destabilize Saudi Arabia by helping Iran.

Distraction.

>t. mudsair al islami

not many people know the world supply of sand is about to hit bottom.

>not wanting to fight wars for israel that are directly detrimental to white people makes me a paki

americans truly are good goys. i know your first experience in this world was having your cock mutilated to show your servitude to israel, but cmon now

The Real Reason:

It was about imperialism. Bush wanted to take control of the region. Iraq was the first stop then future places would have been libya, syria, etc all the way to the main prize, Iran.

The people in the Bush admin. back then didn't really know what the fuck to do but they did know their army was good one removing governments so they decided to make that their mission and take global control of the middle east. Problem was the insurgency and gorilla warfare in Iraq by insane Muslim rebel groups were completely out of the radar of our shitty intelligence community and it blindsided us so hard and we got stuck in iraq

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE

are you trying to so its blowing away user?

IT WAS THE JEWS. EVERYTHING IS THE JEWS

>Said the Pakistani sex slave

Common now, at least our Semitic overlords are the smart and sneaky ones.

We went into Iraq because we already had plans to go in when 9/11 happened (the plan was to do the same thing as last time, except kill Saddam this time), and the Bush WH knew that our economy would get #rekt without a major stimulus.

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #34: War is good for business

youre bluepilled as fuck please never respond to one of my posts again and go back to plebbit if possible

Only if you promise to leave my Monarchs lands and go back to Pakshitstan, Anjem.

CENTRAL BANK

Saddam didn't want to have one and the R's got mad.

No, it was because of oil.

political control of the muslim world

>taking a stand against jews makes you a paki

literally brainwashed.

>Taking a stand against Jews in America killing Muslims in Iraq while your country is being colonized by Pakistan is the white mans priority

Good kuffar.

europe is being colonised by shitskins as a direct result of israels wars in the middle east though you cuck leaf moron

I'm pretty sure it was just to fuck shit up.

Reminder that US are the real bad guys fucking over the World and preventing Global peace from ever happening. We live in a timeline where the Satan has won.

>it wasn't oil

mostly since it wasn't for irakis hapiness

EVERYTHING YOU DO AND ANYONE HAS EVER DONE IS BECAUSE OF THE JEWS

Because border control is not an option.... Especially when you live in a literal Island.

Also TIL Porkistan is in the Middle East and was invaded by Jews.

Cuckold.

they (neocons) honestly thought that regime change would be a cakewalk and relatively cheap

In part to bleed the military a bit so it could taste combat and flex its muscle. Imagine how pussified a military must be that only reads about combat action in history books.

You people are idiots.

fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234

I just want to point out that we already mostly have global peace. What you want is for all of the governments to stop competing with each other and be completely on the same team.

Sounds like a good idea, that way the only people they'll have to be against are the citizens.

Honesty, you don't even realize that human rights violations ONLY matter because other countries can use them as justifications for blocking trade deals/war/etc. If they're all on the same team, they're all against the people. How do you not understand this, you pollock bastard

I refuse to believe that Burgers are so stupid to actually don't know why the fuck are they going to war...

>we'll be greeted as liberators
>neo cons actually believed this
>mfw

They were raining Saud Mission Isreal and to keep Israel from glossing Iraq we stepped in. Plus Saudi Arabia was on Saddams radar.

>Because border control is not an option

no youre right it isnt an option when jews have subverted your culture and politics

read culture of critique my bluepilled friend

Us whites need to kill the scary brown people because that's what jesus would want

youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

>If they're all on the same team, they're all against the people. How do you not understand this, you pollock bastard
I still don't understand why Terrorists aren't murdering Politicians and instead focus on nobodies who can't do jack shit to change their situation.

oh wtf, this is not even close to scratching conspiracy theory teritory. its a fucking report by the israeli prime minister. like you say: its all there in the open.
why did i not know about this. why the fuck isn't this more reported on. why is Sup Forums always right...

The promised land of the Jews is to stretch from the Nile to the Tigris. They are trying to seize Lebensraum. In case you haven't been keeping track, Israel is basically Nazi Germany for Jews.

>why did i not know about this. why the fuck isn't this more reported on
How old are you?
Shut the fuck up or I will call german hate-crime police on your ass.

it was not for oil. It was for democracy and stabilization in that area. People were being slaughtered and Saddam threatened Kuwait.

Only, our invasion and quick exit left the area to anyone who wanted it. Actually made it worse.
Sad that we lost so many american lives.

> I don't understand why terrorists kill politicians instead of citizens

> I don't understand why football players don't tackle the referees

Because it's easier. Because politicians are easily replaced. Because it causes more issues for them than attacking citizens, as politicians have all of the power and make all of the decisions. If you take one of them out, they'll all team up against you. If you kill citizens it's only mildy inconveniencing to them, but still gives them an excuse to fight back, just not in an organized way, like they would if you focused on them specifically, because they'd specifically ban together and focus on you

I have. Now you better run along and read the Quran if you want to survive the new Britain you Paki fuck slave cuckold.

No wonder Europe is fucked you idiots are more concerned with sand monkeys in Iraq and Jews in America than what's going on in the streets of your own cities.

>I have

nobody believes you leaf im sorry

The United States has been eyeing Iran for decades and is slowly trying to capture the nations that surround it so they can finally destabilize it as well and join Israel & The Saudis in ruling pretty much all of the world's oil. They got Afghanistan, they have Iraq, Kuwait is more or less tamed, and they're gunning for Syria. Russia knows this, which is why they've been aiding Assad and also why tensions with American and Russia have been running high lately.

>It was for democracy and stabilization in that area.
Dude, blowing up civilians does fucking nothing.
On the other side, if they bombed EU parliament they could realistically change the direction of the entire EU with just one act of terror. Sand people are retarded.

It was for democracy and stabilization in that area
>Americans
>Democracy
top kek

Does it matter? See the rest of my post. The Muhammad's want you to read the Quran instead and are perfectly happy too whitey distracted with worrying about sand nigger oppression while your island is being colonized.

And it did.

The US didn't trust Saudi Arabia after their funding of Al Qaeda, so the invasion of Iraq was 1. To protect oil supplies (sorry but it's true). 2. To set up a major US military presence in the middle east and 3. To threaten Saudi Arabia and its allies by proving the US can defend its own interests in the region without them.

To surround and then attack Iran from both sides. Look at a map. Also Rumsfeld started going off about Iran, as if to invade. Same rhetoric. Look it up.

yes it does matter because jews are the reason muhammads are in my country in the first place

you need to fix the problem at the source

fpbp

you're so fucking stupid. when you want to solve a problem you find the cause of that problem, and we all know what the cause is. you're just playing dense on purpose though.

Because the Sadam dynasty is evil, and good men must do something about it?

>proving the US can defend its own interests in the region without them
They fucked up so hard that they had to leave licking their wounds. Great victory fags. Dictators are dead and now we have ISIS.