Has Sup Forums swallowed the "Brace Position" redpill yet ?

How many of you actually believe the brace position is there to help you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClX2yldxZPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just seen Fight Club eh?

statistically proven to be effective faggot. Go back to force-memeing about coffee

I don't get it, it still looks like the head will do a big bump and so the neck will be hurt.

It's so that your body can be recognized via your dental record after you have started the fire and one of you is expected in the wreckage

Did CNN tell you that.

You will snap your neck the second you hit the ground.

AAIB reports

>expecting not to get hurt when in a crashing plane

I don't fly but I still do the Brace Position regularly when I think about my life.

That is because entire Germany is on the crash course set by mad pilot women, and it also have terrorists on board

kek

this

mythbusters did a bit on this:

And so, they tell us to use that position because the jews hate planes so they think everyone using them should die, right, retardo ?

Or is there another retarded conspiracy that would explain this ?

Enlighten us to what should we do if the plane is going to fucking crash

I'm assuming OP thinks they do this to stop people from panicking and tearing each other apart

and here I thought baneposting was getting old

>he thinks any company is going to put out information to specifically injure and kill their customers in the event of an emergency

Yes, because they sure love getting sued into oblivion and having grieving families on the news, right?

have sex

>Or is there another retarded conspiracy that would explain this ?
The usual explanation is that, instead of being liable for lifelong care for injured passengers, for dead patients airlines only have to pay out a limited one-time sum.

So you can't sue the airline for gorillions and force into the public spotlight the fact that their only policy in the event of a plane crash is 'NO SURVIVORS!'

Do you think they want to impliment any further (((costly))) technologies for something that happens a tiny fraction of the time?

Fuck that, just let them all die. Cost of a plane is a fraction of the cost of, making passengers safe.

jump out the window

The jews want you to die, the main reason is because Air Crashes are usually because of human error, and any survives can sue in most cases.

You're going forward much faster then you're going down.
So the impact will mostly throw your towards the cockpit, not so much towards the ground.

Unless the plane is actually diving towards the ground, in which case you will be dead no matter what.

Statistically a lot of people do survive in plane crashes. Debris often goes flying around the cabin, so yes, protecting your head during the crash is a good idea.

The theory is that the brace position instantly kills you rather than resulting in injury which would mean a lifetime payout for rehab rather than a one time grief payout.

If it's human error they can sue the (dead) pilot - good luck.

If it's mechanical they can either sue the airline or the manufacturer.
Both multi-billion dollar companies.

Because obviously, straight up murdering your customers, is a much better legal apparently.

Well apparently one of the guys who survived that Brazilian plane crash the other week did so because he took this position. Said everyone was jumping up and screaming and he just took the brace position and managed to come out alive.

its ment to break your neck on inpact so that you cant sue the airplane company in question. its making sure that when the plane crashes, it chrashes with no survivors.

A grief payout, coupled with massive fines for putting out unsafe information, maybe even murder charges for those who thought it up? I'm not sure that would be cheaper?

this

Conspiracy theories don't have to make logical sense

Paid by the jews

>hurr duurrrrr

Do you realise that airlines don't actually MAKE planes, right ?

Constructors, such as Airbus or Boeing put a lot of effort in making planes safe for two reasons:

1 ) Norms, you need to respect safety norms specified by organism such as the International Civil Aviation Organization, in most countries planes pretty much can't fly if they don't respect these norms

2) Most people are still afraid of flying planes, even though accidents are very rare, constructor emphasize on safety, whether it means avoiding failures that would potentially lead to crashes, or reducing the number of injuries/death when one happen.

Seats for example are designed to absorb a shitton of energy, energy that won't be absorbed by your spine and make it snap

these positions are recommended by airlines, but only because CONSTRUCTORS specified that's how the seat should be used in case of a crash, because it REDUCES the chances of fatalities (which constructors want to avoid, even though they aren't the one getting sued, because that gives them bad reputation).

I swear neo Sup Forums is more cancerous than ever, get your flat-earth tier retarded conspiracy theories somewhere else, dumbfucks

>Brazil is a ZOO
Are memes going too far?

So why don't planes have parachutes for passengers?

This. I won't even bother reading the thread because it's probably 90% shit and conspiracy theories + jews.

>fines for putting out unsafe information, maybe even murder charges for those who thought it up?
Except that won't happen when you own the researchers.

>This.((( I ))) won't even bother reading the thread because it's probably 90% shit and conspiracy theories + jews.

>Because obviously, straight up murdering your customers, is a much better legal apparently.
The law is fucking retarded, and differs from country to country, so that's not totally impossible.

Calm down, Pierre, I don't actually believe the retarded conspiracy.

It's to snap your neck right?
pic related

3x 2 says Banebosting is still breddy gud :DDDD

Based in local news they were screaming but not jumping, many simply stood up of their seats out of panic, credit goes to the pilot who said "We are all going to die" moments before the crash

When I was at school they sent out a letter that had a list of the payouts you could get for different injuries you might get at school.
If I died my family would have got about as much money as if I had lost 2 fingers.

i heard that it's because companies don't want to get sued so they make sure you die lol. That position is an insta kill

Why did they just drop themselves?

This was obviously a false flag. They didn't even drop their heads into their arms properly and 90% of the shots were camera tricks to make the 3ft drop seem dangerous.

Why not just lie down on the floor? Or jump up right before the plane hits the ground? Are people really that stupid?

BUT IF THEY'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY WHY WOULD THAT MATTER?

Yes it actually helps. It's done to avoid a very common group of spinal injuries, kind of a lower back whiplash, that occurs in plane crashes, where the deceleration is several Gs, and causes rapid and forceful forward bending at the waist. One is called a "chance fracture." Look up the biomechanics and kinematics of the chance fracture if you don't buy it. Bending your back as far forward as possible will substantially reduce the incidence of these fractures.

actually that's false: he was interviewed and said that he didn't even realise the plane was going to crash. he was in the back of the plane with the other girl from crew.
he told the news that people weren't screaming and chimping out before the crash.

but again, his superiors could have forced him to say those things, I don't rule out anything

>Or jump up right before the plane hits the ground?
bait

how? wouldn't that work?

you don't say

You can sue the airline regardless. Don't be stupid.

Fuck, that DC-10 crash at O'Hare from the 80s, where the entire engine fell off and the plane and it cartwheeled into the ground? The airline was 100% responsible no matter what theory of the crash you believe. The survivors still sued McDonnell-Douglas, and still got a huge payout from them.

>people still don't believe that the brace position exists so when a crash occurs you snap your neck and die so insurance companies don't have to pay out

BITCH ASS IGNORANT ,The position doesnt help you when the plane crash but in case of crash landing, smaller accidents etc.. if plane goes head first to the ground at full speed you will die

Mythbusters' worst moments is when they try to do biomedical myths. Like the beer goggles one. They had three participants rate the hotness of a dozen photos after consuming different amounts of alcohol. It wasn't randomized, it wasn't placebo controlled, it has a non-representative sample size, and they reached a conclusion without any statement of what the statistical significance was. It was embarrassingly bad.

Just jump backwards and you'll be fine

debunked

topkek

Pic related is the ultimate redpill the jews don't want you to swallow.
Go try it. It works

Wait until the last second before the plane hits the ground and then jump as fast as the plane is falling so it will be like you only fell from as high as you jumped

>So why don't planes have parachutes for passengers?
This still cracks me up.

>be me
>be ~8 years old
>gonna fly for the first time
>enter airplane, sits down, take-off starts
>stewardess shows where the life jacket is
>"so where is the parachute?"
>no parachute.
>kek

le trollface is my favourite maymay!!
XDDDDDD

lel epic !!!!

It's not, though? Think about it. If you push up off the floor of the plane right before hits the ground then you'll be in the air as it hits and miss the whole impact. Plus, it'll reset the height that you're falling to be 2 feet instead of 200,000. What's better for your body: jumping off a building or jumping off a chair? It's not that stupid lol

is there a coffee redpill?

this burger is right, falling from 2 feet is better than falling from 200,000 feet.
anyone that disagrees is a complete fuckwit.

No, it's caffine jew, don't fall for it

what exactly makes it a jewed beverage?